Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Under an hour
customer service
Received a really terrible service. Phone didn’t turn up despite paying extra for early delivery. No one got in touch to advise of a delay. Had two 45 minute waits for phone calls to customer service who weee then exceptionally rude!
Hi,

So sorry to hear about the delay with the order.

It's really unfortunate that the service was not as it should have been as it should.

We’re always working on improving our Customer Services and would like to ensure any comments and feedback are passed onto the relevant team.

• Email Address/Date of birth

Please feel free to include any further feedback from your recent contact with us so we can ensure this is logged.

awful service
Hi,

We are sorry to hear about that.

If you require any assistance please feel free to get in touch.

Mobiles.co.uk
Honestly I have had positive experiences from mobiles.co.uk in the past but this time I have encountered multiple problems/ Issues and each time I have had to contact the customer service team multiple times for even a response/ action. The new phone I bought almost 3 weeks ago still isn’t working and I am unable to use. I am fed up and would not recommend to friends or family at all!!!
I applied for a phone then had a email to say I couldn’t have it due to security! I ordered from someone else then you send me a email to confirm I could I phoned you and said I have ordered else where they said sorry and don’t except phone which I didn’t but I’m still waiting for my refund!!! 1 very unhappy nearly customer! Please can I have my refund?
Couldn’t even get logged into my account
Hi Natasha,

We are sorry to hear about this.

If you are unable to log into your account it may be worth trying to reset the password.

If you have any issues please visit https://www.mobiles.co.uk/help.

Mobiles.co.uk
Absolutely terrible, I have different amounts for monthly payments on my receipt and invoice amount which I tried to resolve prior to 2 handsets being shipped. No one in customer support was capable or willing to help me despite calling and emailing my issue. I was promised a call back or response within 24 hours and nothing. I now have to pursue returning items and cancelling contracts a total breakdown of customer support very disappointed.
(Apple IPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black Refurb) - Posted 2 months ago
When going through the online journey I tried to flag that I was an existing Vodafone customer and I was looking for the option to upgrade this number. After going through the journey I then expected to eventually get to a page to do this, but instead the order was complete. This put an awful lot of effort on me to contact Vodafone, so I tried to cancel the phone the same day of order. This was not possible and forced me in to a lengthy returns process where I have had to pay 2 bill. All these issues are caused as the online journey does not make it clear how they will deal with your existing phone number.
Hi Daniel, we do offer upgrades and new contracts when buying online. We would also recommend selecting the upgrade tab, from the main page of our website if you are looking to keep your number on the same network:

Michelle
Hi Daniel,

We are sorry to hear about this and we can certainly advise you further.

When placing an order for an upgrade we would advise that you ensure that you select the upgrade deal.

If this isn't the case and a new deal is purchased you can return the order for a refund and place a new order for an upgrade.

Mobiles.co.uk
I have had nothing but bad service from mobiles.co.uk. First my order got lost, which I can appreciate was DPDs fault, but mobiles were the worst to go through. The phone I originally ordered had went out of stock and therefore had to change, and then when it finally arrived the sim didn’t work. For something that was supposed to be delivered within 2 days as taken over 2 weeks to sort. There is now a fault with the phone and mobiles aren’t willing to deal with it. Would not recommend!! No compensation even offered, even thought it isn’t about that, but still. Worst customer service I have ever experienced!!!
Hi Sophie,

I would sincerely like to apologise for the issues that you have experienced with your purchase.

We can certainly investigate the issue with the handset and see what is going on. We are always working hard to improve our services moving forward so it would be great if you could give us the chance to check this out.

Please could you email the team on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the following information:

Mobiles.co.uk
Group of Liars, I am waiting my replacement hand set nearly from 3 weeks now they keep making fake promises . Every time I called they promised I will receive my hand set next 1,2 day but never happend. Now they lied they are out of stock but they website they still selling them and available in stock. Bunch of Liars they don’t care about customers nobody asked them they lying. I asked many time to transfer my call to manager and he can listen all my calls how they make fake promises. Frustrated never recommend anyone. Best regards
Hi Atif,

It's really disappointing to hear about the issues that you have experienced.

We are always working hard to resolve any issues that customers have to ensure that they are happy with the purchase. However it's unfortunate to hear that you were unable to get it sorted in this case.

The team can certainly investigate this further for you and update you on the order.

In order for us to do this please could you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
Mobile phone has arrived but no SIM. Contract details are also incorrect. Was advised to contact Vodafone directly regarding this, however they are unable to help as my date of birth is incorrect on my account. I’ve been into a Carphone Warehouse store who are unable to help me. I’ve emailed customer services and as yet have had no response. I’m paying for a phone that is currently unusable. Not a happy customer.
Hi Libby,

So sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with your purchase.

If you are having issues with the SIM connection we can certainly check this out for you to see what is going on.

So that the team can investigate this with Vodafone, please could you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

Mobiles.co.uk
Shocking customer service been waiting 3 weeks after hours of phone calls after being charged twice for initial upfront cost
Hi,

We’re disappointed to learn of the experience you’ve had with our Customer Services.

Just to advise refunds can take 5 working days to bounce back to your account.

Mobiles.co.uk
Very disappointed with the service, after being on hold every day for 1/2 hour, to be told, 1, your phone has gone missing we need to investigate, 2, we’ve sent you a new phone out which never arrived, 3, don’t know why you’ve been told any of that iPhone 11’s are out of stock TIL after Christmas- utter joke. Customer Service Team could do nothing except apologise, they knew nothing. It was shocking.
Hi Sarah,

It's unfortunate to hear about the issues that you have experienced.

If the handset is out of stock the replacement would be sent once the item is back in stock.

If you contact the team on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk somebody can help you out. Please ensure to include the information below.

Mobiles.co.uk
Very poor vastly disappointed I would welcome someone to give me a call on this number to talk about the contract I have been put on But I wonder if one of your representatives wil call I bet no
Hi William,

I'm really sorry to hear about this and we would like to look into this.

In order to check this out we would require further information from you.

If you require any assistance please get in touch.

Terrible
Hi Hermon,

Sorry to hear that you feel this way.

If you require any assistance please get in touch with us.

Mobiles.co.uk
I requested a SIM free contract and end d up with a contract with a new SIM,which was unnecessary as I am already with O2 so I am paying the higher monthly rate , as far as I am aware nothing can be done not good enough.
Hi Lisa,

It's really unfortunate to hear about this and we can check this out.

Mobiles.co.uk don't offer handset only contracts as we sell monthly contracts with a SIM.

If you were provided with the incorrect information or are not happy with this you can look at returning the contract.

For further information, you can visit the link below: https://www.mobiles.co.uk/help

Do not use
Hi Darren,

We are sorry to hear that you feel that way.

Please let us know if you require any assistance.

Mobiles.co.uk
Notice you can’t call their customer service? I’m not surprised, false valuations, false reports of damage and faults, loss of items. Avoid if you value your time.
Hi Ryan,

I would like to apologise for the service that you have received on this occasion.

Due to the busy period, it may take longer to get through to the Customer Service Team.

However if you have anything that you require assistance with we would be happy to help you out if you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk
Deals are good but customer service is horrible and need to improve alot.

Mobiles.co.uk
Terrible. Phone not delivered on time. Was weeks late. Then delivered with and hour of notice. I had to go to a depot to collect because no notice was given. The phone was smashed. Then promised a new delivery after over another week of waiting. Phone not delivered. Phoned mobiles.co.uk and was finally delivered next day. Terrible experience
Hi Katherine.

It's unfortunate to hear about the service that you have received.

We hope that this has been resolved for you now.

We are always working on improving services and feedback is always taken seriously. We hope that Mobiles.co.uk are able to provide a better experience in the future.

Mobiles.co.uk
Hi Black Friday deals offering 60GB data unlimited minutes and text £415 upfront £33 monthly line rental I bought this offer but still I didn’t get 60GBData from Vodafone I spoke with your Coustomer service they didn’t answer I am awaited your reply Thanks Sarathkumar
Hi Sarathkumar,

We are sorry to hear about the issues that you have experienced with your tariff.

I can confirm that if you purchased 60GB of data you would receive this amount.

You may want to contact Vodafone to confirm this or check under the extras section on your Vodafone account.

If Vodafone confirms that you don't have the 60GB data please get back in touch with us.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 28,242 reviews