Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
My daughter and I have just had the meal deal which was gorgeous. Vegan moussaka, Maris piper chips two vegan chocolate puddings and vegan white wine. All for £12.50!! The food was absolutely delicious 🤤 will definitely be buying this again. It’s such good value and really tasty food
I had 18 products with expiry dates of 3 days and when i sent my pictures which were asked for all i got was oh we did not receive them so i sent them again and again with no success... We also ordered rib eye steaks and what did we get 2 sirloin steaks that we never ever eat this is so disgusting and totally UNPROFESSIONAL Morrison's customer service don't care and left me hanging on the phone (Mr raper) I am so livid thx for nothing i was a brand new customer
What has happened to your Customer Service skills ? Most of the staff have become down right rude and belittling. You have lost respect and customers with attitudes like this, this kind of behaviour gives your shopping experience a really horrible experience. It's a shame.
As a vulnerable person with cancer and receiving chemotherapy I was pleased to see the Morrisons doorstep delivery advertised at the retirement complex where I live. I have used the service seven times. On three of these occasions the shopping has not arrived on the due day. Today, Saturday, I received my Friday delivery at 2.30 pm. Unfortunately I won’t be using such an unreliable service again. It would not have been so bad if some contact had been made telling of the delay. Pam Denyer
Breaking Covid Rules, no more hand sanitizer upon entering store, no cleaning station, no wardens manning the door, no social distancing measures, seems Covid is over for this company and bothered about PROFITS.
Very bad move on your More Card situation, not everyone has smartphones, and don't think everyone is stupid, they will not be gaining anything for this new system, you will be losing a lot of customers and I mean a lot.
Customer Assistant was extremely rude when questioned about when they will cheese back in for pizzas, was a simple question that was answered with a snappy and rude "I have no clue", will not be back to Morrisons Anchor Mills!!!!
Some staff have started to become rude too customers, such a shame. Too expensive now on most products. Wonder if you will close some stores and do a Waitrose and make your money in property 🤔
Why can’t you slice bread ? I spoke to a man in Bath store and he said it’s too much handeling ! Surely they wear gloves pre Covid . All other supermarkets manage it . Just another excuse to have no staff . Long que on checkout, standard
Booked to pick up Mother’s Day flowers today and accused us of coming on the wrong day. They sold them. Worst shop ever. Ruined Mother’s Day, thanks.
Few months ago I grabbed a pack of 8 Large White Finger Rolls were on offer for £0.50p which were the best Tasty rolls I have very had. So I am hooked & keep going back to the store for more. I have recommended to my friends. Thanks for the Delicious Rolls.
Just had a pack of raspberry doughnuts and it was like hunt the jam really disappointed Ebbw Vale store
Sorry to say that Holloway Road store is badly lit, grimey and shelves are dirty. No long dates on products and staff don't want to help and cashiers continue talking over you to each other in front and behind and management just shrug shoulders.... I will not be coming here again.
first time used their delivery service totally unimpressed we are in isolation ordered our food to be delivered on the day of expected delivery got message saying delivery cancelled due to not taking payment rang my bank the bank said it was down to Morrisons doing it wrong instead of contacting us just cancelled the order Rang the customer service well that was a complete waste of time done nothing told them we are both in isolation asked what are we supposed to do walk into the shop and buy our stuff when we’re not allowed reply was sorry nothing we can do
Yesterday I visited your store in Beverley. I am writing to thank Jo on the Deli counter and Fiona on the Kiosk who both gave great customer service in solving my problem. Really appreciated all their help. They were both polite and had a sunny disposition. I enjoy shopping at Morrison’s Beverley and shall be back again soon.
Complete waste of time and absolutely no customer service whatsoever. Online order took around a month to decide it was lost after wasting my time of 4 emails, 1 phone call and 2 days of online chat chasing and asking where is my item. Apparently it was just in transit and will be with me every time I asked. They didn't even bother to check and just a general 'computer said no'. Then after 20+ days they realised it was lost and just refund and couldn't care less about the stress and time wasted.
So you have lost money during this pandemic, who you kidding but then again maybe you lost a lot of customers due to your appalling customer service behaviour towards customers/ people. I see store closures and staff changes coming and more self scan checkouts on the horizon 🤔
Very rude, extremely rude customer service skills here, it makes you so angry to the point of tears that there is no manners in this company anymore.
I'm done with this company. Wouldn't help with my query and refund, in-store customer service tell me ring head office and head office after umpteen tries tell me go in-store. Who the hell do you believe? All I do believe is that nobody seems to want to help and pass the buck. What is the point of having customer service assistants and a head office when no one knows what they are doing. I'm done other supermarkets about and local shops. Bye Bye Morrisons 👋👋
Visited Morrisons, Aldridge a few times around 8.30 in the morning in the past couple of weeks and have been very disappointed that only a couple of the normal checkouts have been open. As I was in a hurry one morning I went on the self service till and because I had bought alcohol I was left waiting ages for an assistant to authorise it. I asked another assistant whether someone could help me and she said someone would be with me shortly. I then noticed the assistant helping a customer to scan all his shopping through a self service till! The management should be opening more tills up in the morning.
Morrisons is rated 2.37 based on 1,433 reviews