mytheresa.com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend mytheresa.com

How would you rate mytheresa.com ?

(optional)

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
karenk

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about mytheresa.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"This was the second time I purchased from mytheresa.com. It was amazingly fast! I was tracking my purchase from Munich to Hong Kong. All within a matter of 3 days my purchase arrived at my doorstep! The two pair of shoes came in a big carton box. When I opened it, two boxes of shoes were well cushioned with soft paper. It also came with a cute plastic folder holding the return instruction document. Most important of all, the shoes were perfect. A truly luxurious experience!"
Laura Coyier
Verified Reviewer
"The return policy was extremely intimidating and disorganized. I purchased an over $200.00 jacket and when I received it in the mail, I tried it on immediately and it was too big although a beautiful jacket. I called customer service and spoke with them about the return and they said I would be able to return it no problem. I did everything they asked in the paperwork and then called them again to ensure I had my records documented with them. The email communication portal they use does not allow you to see the communication chain... it only allows you to read their short dismissive responses. They ended up getting really short and rude with me after I tried to confirm with them that I was returning the order and wanted a record they said that could still be possible. Long story short, the customer service was NOT to standard. I ended up just selling the jacket online totally brand new and shipped it in their original packaging... I ended up losing over $100.00 and will NEVER shop MyTheresa again. This was horrible and the customer service reps were extremely rude and not personable. I even offered to return it and receive an in-store or online credit so they would get to keep my money regardless but so I could get something I could actually enjoy... that wasn't an option - they were extremely unclear, dismissive and lacked empathy not to mention basic business acumen... They lost a customer and gained a poor review when they could have just taken it back and given me credit to shop for something else."
"I live in US and was buying for the second time from mytheresa. They charged my credit card, but 3 days later I receive an email saying that my order can't be shipped until I provide some bank authorization code. I call customer service and explain to them that i have no idea what they are talking about. ( my bank had no idea as well) MyTheresas's customer service is one of those places where they read things from the screen to you and they are absolutely incapable to understand if the issue is not standard. When I asked for supervisor she hang up on me. When i called back she said there is no supervisor, he doesn't exist and he doesn't have an email( WHAT?) I asked her name so I can file a complaint, she hang up on me again. She also said that this code is needed because I buy for the first time ( lie again). Does it feel like a high-end online retailer to you?"
Vladislav Rashkov
"Smooth delivery, perfect package and excellent brand new season goods!!"
"Because I could finde my size of sneakers that I could not see it in any another webs"
"Well packaged, good communication, wish list item notified. Great offers A*"
Suk Young Yun
"Delivery service is quite fast. It takes only 3days eventhough it`s quite far a way from korea. and there is a korean to translate for korean customers. so it`s easy to communicate if there is a problem."
Hyunjung Kim
"the refund process is easy and convinient and the description of the item, especially for the size, was very helpful."
mytheresa.com is rated 3.90 based on 10 reviews