mytheresa.com Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend mytheresa.com
4PM
4PM

Tell us how mytheresa.com made you happy

"Absolutely furious! I disregarded any bad reviews thinking they can't be true. But hell was I wrong. I purchased an item hoping it would come for my birthday, the payment left my bank account however they said I needed to ring my bank for an authorisation code. My bank did so much searching into this and advised I report this incident immediately as there is no such thing as an 'authorisation code'. Very disappointed."
Are you mytheresa.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback mytheresa.com receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"You want me to call my bank to give you the authorization code, umm no. I called my bank and asked if that was a normal (safe) request, and they responded with a big "NO. Do NOT give them any more account information, not even an authorization code. Those are sent automatically.""
"I bought a pair of shoes on July 27 and they still do not send me the track number, they can not return the money, because according to them they already sent it, obviously I still do not receive anything and they take an eternity to answer my messages, the service is appalling!!"
"Worst customer service experience ever, bar none. Over two weeks and I still don’t have my item due to their acrew-up which they are trying to force me to resolve—which I can’t due to their own restrictions on the shipment! Incompetent doesn’t begin tomdescribe them. Avoid!"
"Fats shipping...beautiful wrappings!The best online shopping experience ever."
"I usually don't write reviews but I'm totally upset how bad they are. Bought a handbag and they contacted me to call my bank to get some authorisation code which is usually provided by the bank automatically so they can process the transaction? Ehm, what? The credit card was processed successfully including extra 3D security, I talk to my bank and they had no idea what I'm talking about and told me that the only thing pending is for Mytheresa to deduct the payment. I have never had Nordstrom or Amazon contacting me to contact my bank for some security numbers which are usually obtained automatically so they can process my online transaction. Anyway, they didn't bother telling me, cancelled the transaction altogether and the item has been sold out so I can't even use different credit card. Totally upset!!"
"Excellent experience! Bought a wallet from mytheresa.com and it arrived in Australia 2 business days later from germany! So fast. Beautifully packaged. I also got wallet on sale with free shipping. Great value and really luxuriously packaged and super fast, quick and easy process. Highly recommend."
"This was the second time I purchased from mytheresa.com. It was amazingly fast! I was tracking my purchase from Munich to Hong Kong. All within a matter of 3 days my purchase arrived at my doorstep! The two pair of shoes came in a big carton box. When I opened it, two boxes of shoes were well cushioned with soft paper. It also came with a cute plastic folder holding the return instruction document. Most important of all, the shoes were perfect. A truly luxurious experience!"
"The return policy was extremely intimidating and disorganized. I purchased an over $200.00 jacket and when I received it in the mail, I tried it on immediately and it was too big although a beautiful jacket. I called customer service and spoke with them about the return and they said I would be able to return it no problem. I did everything they asked in the paperwork and then called them again to ensure I had my records documented with them. The email communication portal they use does not allow you to see the communication chain... it only allows you to read their short dismissive responses. They ended up getting really short and rude with me after I tried to confirm with them that I was returning the order and wanted a record they said that could still be possible. Long story short, the customer service was NOT to standard. I ended up just selling the jacket online totally brand new and shipped it in their original packaging... I ended up losing over $100.00 and will NEVER shop MyTheresa again. This was horrible and the customer service reps were extremely rude and not personable. I even offered to return it and receive an in-store or online credit so they would get to keep my money regardless but so I could get something I could actually enjoy... that wasn't an option - they were extremely unclear, dismissive and lacked empathy not to mention basic business acumen... They lost a customer and gained a poor review when they could have just taken it back and given me credit to shop for something else."
"I live in US and was buying for the second time from mytheresa. They charged my credit card, but 3 days later I receive an email saying that my order can't be shipped until I provide some bank authorization code. I call customer service and explain to them that i have no idea what they are talking about. ( my bank had no idea as well) MyTheresas's customer service is one of those places where they read things from the screen to you and they are absolutely incapable to understand if the issue is not standard. When I asked for supervisor she hang up on me. When i called back she said there is no supervisor, he doesn't exist and he doesn't have an email( WHAT?) I asked her name so I can file a complaint, she hang up on me again. She also said that this code is needed because I buy for the first time ( lie again). Does it feel like a high-end online retailer to you?"
"Smooth delivery, perfect package and excellent brand new season goods!!"
"Because I could finde my size of sneakers that I could not see it in any another webs"
"Well packaged, good communication, wish list item notified. Great offers A*"
"Delivery service is quite fast. It takes only 3days eventhough it`s quite far a way from korea. and there is a korean to translate for korean customers. so it`s easy to communicate if there is a problem."
"the refund process is easy and convinient and the description of the item, especially for the size, was very helpful."
mytheresa.com is rated 3.18 based on 17 reviews