mytheresa.com Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend mytheresa.com
1 New Reviews Written
4PM
4PM

Tell us how mytheresa.com made you happy

"Product was the price I expected and delivery was quite fast."
Are you mytheresa.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICES FAST DELIVERY BEAUTIFUL BOX"
"This is the worse experience I've had, shopping on line. I bought a T-shirt and the shipping was $25. I am never home and no neighbors around waiting for my packages. They refuse to let DHL drop the package at my door. Safe, gated community. always get my packages. I told them I'd take responsibility, but no, not their policy. DHL turned out to be extremely ineffective as well, I tried to get another day delivery, scheduled it, they confirmed. Then I took the time off for nothing, AS THE PACKAGE WAS ALREDY SENT BACK. Additionally, My Theresa is going to charge me the $25 shipping, when DHL said that there would be no charge! NO MONAY BACK YET. MAY HAVE TO FILE A CLAIM WITH PAY PAL! DO NOT SHOP HERE."
"Super!sve pohvale!!!"
"WASNT CERTAIN OF MY CORRECT SIZE SO I PHONED AND HAD A VERY HELPFULL PERSON GUIDE ME ,MY STUNNING DRESS WAS ORDERED LAST WEEK IT ARRIVED TODAY I AM OVER THE MOON IT WAS PACKED IN A BEAUTIFUL BOX. THE DRESS IS AMAZING QUALITY AND STUNNING"
"When I received my package the box was totally destroyed so I had to return with my own shipping box. I've used the gift card which was $100.00 and the product I ordered didn't fit. I returned it the day I got the shipment ($126.00 total). I had paid for the order with my gift card and the shipping was charged to my credit card. I received a refund with $75.00 on a gift card and $26.00 onto my credit card (keep in mind they don't refund shipping). So, you might wonder what the heck those refund amounts were for... I have NO IDEA. All I've gotten out of them is that they basically split up the total of the product onto my gift card and my credit card. One refund in the amount of the shipping costs and one random-ass amount of $75.00. This took about 10 emails for them to clear-up and it is still unclear as to why they managed the refund this way... This is so annoying and the customer service is SO UNORGANIZED. I do NOT recommend shopping with this company at ALL COSTS. It is a total headache."
"worst and terrible return experience ever ! refuse to return my refund via paypal. I just need a refund via paypal but they completely ignored my emails keep sending me a credit note whic I don't need I've also raised a case with paypal hopefully I can get my money back Contacted my bank told me to wait if still no refund they will do a chargeback for me"
"I have ordered a Givenchy medium and I sent an email after 5 days of purchase as I have not received any tracking ID since the day of purchase. However I received an email which they need my 6 digits bank security code for their payment verification as I have used a credit card to purchase on their website which I am never use it on their website before. After provide the 6 digits security code ( which will invalid during the purchase so I think it’s ok to reveal for them as they told me if I do not provide for verification and it won’t goes to shipment. ) , but then I call to my bank to clarify whether it is secured to provide a ‘invalid’ code which the code only valid during the payment which will received like an OTP through message. Later then I sent an email in regards of my question to Mytheresa hope that they could help on the doubts which it is secured under data protection ( which is simple question and not sarcastic kind) However then in the late evening on the same day after the second email that I replied to them, I have received an email which said that my order has been cancelled by them but due to verification has failed. I called up the customer care and brought up my doubt which how does the verification could failed which the code is provided by the bank ? So she replied I can always call up the bank and ask because they have already cancelled my order and she can see I have sent email to ask about the code. It is kind disappointed which I have patiently waited for at least the 6 day from the purchase. In conclusion, I asked whether is it my fault to reveal the code and is my bank’s fault to provide a valid code but caused their verification failed so that I could not purchase. Anyway , although it is a bad experience which my order had been cancelled but it is not due to out of stock. It is because they could not answer the question and they don’t want it too. I have not encountered which I am always purchase everything through online. If I could have purchase from online I would not wanted to go for shopping trip. But sad to say so, in a logic sense, I am disappointed with the reason from there. I am also regret which i did recommended my surrounding people may go through mytheresa to purchase their goods. Hence, Thanks for having me to have this experience with mytheresa. I would not purchase since they are having worldwide customers which love to buy from them and I can understand they do not need a buyer like me which could brought question to them. I just want to laugh at whatever had happened , which it is my first time experience to encounter this. Thanks guys for letting me have a review here. Just share with my experience."
"Received my order within 3 days & beautifully boxed. Will def use again"
"The best service online that i have ever experienced"
"Absolutely furious! I disregarded any bad reviews thinking they can't be true. But hell was I wrong. I purchased an item hoping it would come for my birthday, the payment left my bank account however they said I needed to ring my bank for an authorisation code. My bank did so much searching into this and advised I report this incident immediately as there is no such thing as an 'authorisation code'. Very disappointed."
"You want me to call my bank to give you the authorization code, umm no. I called my bank and asked if that was a normal (safe) request, and they responded with a big "NO. Do NOT give them any more account information, not even an authorization code. Those are sent automatically.""
"I bought a pair of shoes on July 27 and they still do not send me the track number, they can not return the money, because according to them they already sent it, obviously I still do not receive anything and they take an eternity to answer my messages, the service is appalling!!"
"Worst customer service experience ever, bar none. Over two weeks and I still don’t have my item due to their acrew-up which they are trying to force me to resolve—which I can’t due to their own restrictions on the shipment! Incompetent doesn’t begin tomdescribe them. Avoid!"
"Fats shipping...beautiful wrappings!The best online shopping experience ever."
"I usually don't write reviews but I'm totally upset how bad they are. Bought a handbag and they contacted me to call my bank to get some authorisation code which is usually provided by the bank automatically so they can process the transaction? Ehm, what? The credit card was processed successfully including extra 3D security, I talk to my bank and they had no idea what I'm talking about and told me that the only thing pending is for Mytheresa to deduct the payment. I have never had Nordstrom or Amazon contacting me to contact my bank for some security numbers which are usually obtained automatically so they can process my online transaction. Anyway, they didn't bother telling me, cancelled the transaction altogether and the item has been sold out so I can't even use different credit card. Totally upset!!"
"Excellent experience! Bought a wallet from mytheresa.com and it arrived in Australia 2 business days later from germany! So fast. Beautifully packaged. I also got wallet on sale with free shipping. Great value and really luxuriously packaged and super fast, quick and easy process. Highly recommend."
"This was the second time I purchased from mytheresa.com. It was amazingly fast! I was tracking my purchase from Munich to Hong Kong. All within a matter of 3 days my purchase arrived at my doorstep! The two pair of shoes came in a big carton box. When I opened it, two boxes of shoes were well cushioned with soft paper. It also came with a cute plastic folder holding the return instruction document. Most important of all, the shoes were perfect. A truly luxurious experience!"
"The return policy was extremely intimidating and disorganized. I purchased an over $200.00 jacket and when I received it in the mail, I tried it on immediately and it was too big although a beautiful jacket. I called customer service and spoke with them about the return and they said I would be able to return it no problem. I did everything they asked in the paperwork and then called them again to ensure I had my records documented with them. The email communication portal they use does not allow you to see the communication chain... it only allows you to read their short dismissive responses. They ended up getting really short and rude with me after I tried to confirm with them that I was returning the order and wanted a record they said that could still be possible. Long story short, the customer service was NOT to standard. I ended up just selling the jacket online totally brand new and shipped it in their original packaging... I ended up losing over $100.00 and will NEVER shop MyTheresa again. This was horrible and the customer service reps were extremely rude and not personable. I even offered to return it and receive an in-store or online credit so they would get to keep my money regardless but so I could get something I could actually enjoy... that wasn't an option - they were extremely unclear, dismissive and lacked empathy not to mention basic business acumen... They lost a customer and gained a poor review when they could have just taken it back and given me credit to shop for something else."
"I live in US and was buying for the second time from mytheresa. They charged my credit card, but 3 days later I receive an email saying that my order can't be shipped until I provide some bank authorization code. I call customer service and explain to them that i have no idea what they are talking about. ( my bank had no idea as well) MyTheresas's customer service is one of those places where they read things from the screen to you and they are absolutely incapable to understand if the issue is not standard. When I asked for supervisor she hang up on me. When i called back she said there is no supervisor, he doesn't exist and he doesn't have an email( WHAT?) I asked her name so I can file a complaint, she hang up on me again. She also said that this code is needed because I buy for the first time ( lie again). Does it feel like a high-end online retailer to you?"
mytheresa.com is rated 3.25 based on 28 reviews