noon Reviews

9% of reviewers recommend noon
1 New Reviews Written
11AM
11AM

Tell us how noon made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
"I had ordered for a car seat on the 10th of December 2018. The expected date of delivery was 15th December 2018. Until the 17th of December 2018 I don't get any intimation/ communication from NOON until I call the customer service just to know that they have no clue when I will receive the product as they are still sourcing for the suppliers......ridiculous. I have asked for a refund and they have weird processes....its takes upto 30days for a refund.........horrible. Its the worst service..."
Are you noon? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback noon receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Very bad experience fake , I order 4 products haven’t delivered, only take money and no response I fallow many times for delivery but not delivered any single product Fake noon only fake"
"I ordered 2 products from noon last week and both the products were old and box was thrown when I opened it. I immediately called customer support they told they will take them back but it’s been 5 days and I haven’t got any calls or update for the same I recommend people not to buy products from noon and even if u do don’t let the delivery person go until you check your ordered products. Noon is not good."
"Worst Online experience ever. Ordered an item and delivered wrong item, returned back the item and still now full amount not refunded. So many calls made for the same subject and they do not seem to care. Unfortunately customers needs to pay for their mistake. No option to leave a review also."
"Worst service ever. Their customer service is pathetic. Had to call them more then 10 times to sort return of damaged product delivered. Still they have not refunded the full amount."
"With no doubt, We, as a family, will never place an order from Noon again! Very unprofessional and disappointing. I’ve ordered AirPods previously and it got delayed, later I ordered a MacBook Pro and this was delayed too!..and what’s so concerning is that there is no way you could track your order online or get in contact with someone who can give you an update on the delivery delay!This is indeed my worst online order experience. They gave me a delivery date latest by today for delivery and I was expecting it to arrive,until I received an SMS just now saying that’s it’s delayed. You lost our trust and might never considering placing an order from Noon again!"
"Fake product and no option to leave a review."
"They deliver late and deliver wrong product. No refunds, no compensation. You get noon credits and are forced in a way to buy from them again."
"online stocks are not accurate. out of 4 orders i placed, they cancelled two because the items were not in genuine stock. i returned items in order 3 as the material in the image on their website does not match what you get. what you get is cheap. only 1 order out of 4 was good. hence, 1 star."
"Delivery So Bad"
"no product review after purchase.. refund is returned by noon credits. delivery usually comes at night."
"Not very happy with their service. I placed an order and was informed it will be delivered to me that week on Thursday, after calling their customer service they asked me to wait 48 hours because the supplier had not been able to deliver it. Following up after 48 hours, there was still no news and I was asked to wait for another 24-48 hours after being told they were trying to get the package delivered asap. 24 hours later, there is still no news and they do not update you unless you call them up. Honestly, not ordering again."
"I have made three orders, and all have come on time (next day), and proven to be great products, reasonably priced, with free delivery, as advertised."
"They deliver fake product. What is shown on website and what is deliver is complete different. Also they are not refunding money and they are cheater"
"I make my order just a day ago and received my iteme right the day after. Thanks for the quick service ;)"
"They never deliver and i assume they dont even have the products, Be warned don't fall into the ordering from noon trap!!!!!"
"Fake product n fake prices. They just advertise deep discounts but dont deliver the goods."
"They are cheaters... Defective products n false claims."
"Delivery didnt happen on time so i waited couple of days more... then they offered me to cancel the order, it was a gift and dedıcted from my card, all my time wasted, when i called the costumer service they told me that they were trying their best for it.... in the end i saw their best i received nothing “really best”..."
"Order is being delayed for a day. It might look like not the end of the world but when it's a gift for a birthday, timing makes a big difference. This never happens in #souq so will better continue to use their services."
noon is rated 1.36 based on 128 reviews