noon Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend noon
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate noon ?

"Very Bad, worst than all other online marketing web's. even worst than Awok. Dont buy any product from this guys. the very first order they send defective smart watch and same order second items took 19 days delay, which I cannot tolerate. I have canceled the order and for the refund I have to wait 30days...."
"Unprofessional , delayed delivery, no updates will not buy from noon.com again. 1st order received in 1 day. 2nd order more than 7 days not delivered. shouldn't state the date of delivery if they cannot abide by it."
"No contact number only chat. Ordered and opted for same day delivery but relieved after 3 days. You will receive sms that it’s out of delivery but no one contacts. If it’s for your business I wouldn’t suggest."
"They are selling the cheap myth that they can deliver on the same day, I was waiting for my delivery for 5 days as mentioned in the order status. At day 5. I approached them to ask for status, as I am leaving for a holiday the next day. As expected, with the most famous and cool answer, they claimed that they had some internal troubles and my delivery will take another 2 to three days, they don't at all feel or care with my frustration. We are in the 21st century, they could drop message updating the status of items to your customers. Don't keep him waiting and by the end when he asks, you answered in very sell without ay respect .. With its negatives still, and as this case, I would be stuck using souq.com, till better option appears in this part of the world."
"Very bad experience..they need work on dealing and understanding of costumer needs ..very bad in reverting or calling back."
"Funny how they promised a "same day delivery" but the package never came on the same day. Im a SOUQ loyal customer, I should have known better. Will NEVER order from this online shop EVER again!!!"
"Worest website ,,, they fraud customers.... i have ordered a speaker woth 1250; and what i get is the smaller size speaker; while the disruption of the product states the big speaker !! DONT ORDER FROM THEM"
"Ordered 4 items, 2 arrived, 1 was the wrong item and the 4th item was nowhere to be seen. Customer Service people are polite but can't help with anything, refunds take a month unless you want credit to spend on their site in the future. Will not be using them again. Shame as the prices are good..."
"they blamed me for their delivery person not coming to my house and ME not picking my phone up when they didnt call me once?!"
"I had place order for trimmer and it was mentioned same day delivery but not delivered, Next day I informed customer support and they promised it will deliver but nothing happened second day. Completely dissapointed with the customer service and decided not to purchase anything from noon. Requested for a refund."
"I had ordered a Samsung Galaxy s8 Plus and a Spigen Case. The items were delivered before the scheduled time and was genuine . Both the item were packed excellently. I was worried about the service after reading all the negative feedback. But fortunately I had no issues. Thanks again for the excellent service"
"I ordered 3 pack of diapers since its on sale. they have delivered one pack only. I have complained to them and until now they are not doing anything. This is the worst online shopping experience. Being a practical mom i wanted to have a discount in buying diapers but then i ended up waiting for 2 packs of diaper. I dont know what keeps them from giving what I have paid for. Dont be deceive on their promotion because you'll end up like me. Frustrated mom and everyday calling them to follow up on my dispute."
"There’s alway delay in deliveries. Very poor service. Souq is still the best online shop. I cannot recommend noon to anyone else because it’s such a mess."
"Ridiculous experience. Delays and they had no clue what the legal terms and conditions were in case of a delay. They had no clue about it,"
"Total mess, don't buy anything. Order an iPhone, talked to customer service that the payment is taken from my account so want to make sure it is delivered on time and they say its all good and I will get it on the promised date. But right 30 mins after that got an email saying that the order is canceled on my request. Called them again and after a lot of argument and them listening to their call logs, accepted that it was their customer service person's mistake. Then I was asked to order again using a different payment method (not sure why), but anyways did that and yet again the item was not delivered on the expected date. Called them again many times to check the status, but got the same standard answer every time that we are looking into it and we have dedicated a team for this, but still waiting for my order days after the expected date. Now I have paid for the same item twice (earlier payment still not refunded back to my account) but still did not get the phone. I suggest you stay away from these fraudsters."
"Ordered for badminton racket... the noon website said it would be same day delivery... but there was no progress in my order... called up several times ... and the call center had no clue about the delivery time..At 7.30 pm, I made another call and still they were not sure of delivery the same day or even the next day! Frustrated, I canceled the order."
"Was sold a fake perfume. Still waiting on my refund. Return process is too slow and I had to take action on my side to get someone to take the product. Now waiting for them to give me my money back!"
"I ordered a Kindle Paperwhite from them and it arrived 1 day early. The delivery person called me if I was available and everything worked out great. I got the product what I ordered, no issues."
"Never buy from NOON.COM Bad and super bad experience. My order had 1 USB Charger Cable and 2 iPhones and phone cover. The delivery was late, days after the estimated time. I received my order in 2 packages. The phone cover is in a single package and was a different design than the one I ordered. The second package supposed to have 2 iPhones and USB Charger. 2 iPhones are missing!! The attached receipt is for 2 iPhones and 1 USB cable. There are no iPhones at all! Every time I call the customer service, I have to tell my case again and again. No idea why the case is not registered in their system. The customer service is not responding properly and keep telling me I will send now an email to the management to look into the case and will be back to you. 1 week and still in the same cycle. I've been using souq.com for years and this never happened to me at all."
"Bad and super bad experience. My order had 1 USB Charger Cable and 2 iPhones and iPhone cover. I received my order in 2 packages. The cover is in a single package and was a different design than the one I ordered. The second package supposed to have 2 iPhones and USB Charger. 2 iPhones are missing!! The receipt attached is for 2 iPhones and 1 USB cable. There are no iPhones! The delivery was late, days after the estimated time. The call center is not responding and keep telling me the case is sent to the management."
noon is rated 1.40 based on 20 reviews