noon Reviews

16% of reviewers recommend noon
Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate noon ?

"Not delivering what i order.. very bad company.. nothing compare to souq.com.. not recomended noon.. worst experience ever"
"Very Fast Delivery but when claiming for a warranty for my purchased xbox one x will take you forever to pick uo your item. I called more than a week now still no one pickuo my item all they say is apologies no actions I will never recommend this to anyone buying at noon is a big mistake and for my other purchased they send me a different item that is different from the posted picture now I want to return it and still no one picking if up "NEVER BUY AT NOON""
"VERY GOOD DELIVERY THEY TOLD THEY WOULD DELIVER THE NEXT DAY.BUT IT CAME IN TWO DAYS. PRODUCTS WERE INPRESSIVE.VERY GOOD ONLINE SHOPPING SITE"
"تأخير في الطلبات اتصلوا بي في اليوم الثاني مساء وقالوا انهم سايرين يوصلون الطلبية ! خبرتهم هذا عنوان الدوام والحين وقت المغرب يعني أنا في البيت. وكلمني وقال: كل مشكلتي وهالعنوان الموجود وانا بوصله!! والحين كملت اسبوع وللحين مافي أي خبرة عن الشحنه !! المضحك ان العبار يطالب بدعم هاي الشركة الفاشلة وهو يعتقد أن عالم التجارة الالكترونية نفس العقار ويقدر يحتكر فيها !!"
"VERY BAD DELIVERY!!! They have serious delivery issues, they will take the order with the commitment that it will be delivered at very next day then by the end of the next day they will inform you they have issues with their delivery.. Which is not acceptable in my case, it ok to deliver even after 7 days but it should be mentioned while placing the order. Would not recommend if you need faster deliveries, try some other portals out there..."
"Very bad service! Order delayed by 1 week. Everytime I follow up they would just say we will update you but never receive any update. Their customer service sounds like robots, scripted responses. No empathy at all! You should never order to them unless you are not in a hurry. I traveled without my order. Keep trying but you will never penetrate the market if you have a very bad customer support!"
"Very bad company with no organization they are late one week till now and I didn’t receive my order"
"order something with tag " delivery by monday" ordered on saturday, But till one week i didn't receive any updates except " your order is delay for some reason" Really bad service, finally i cancelled the order as i was travelling and have to continue without my parcel really need to improve services if promised something"
"I ordered my laptop at 14:30 and immediately got notified that the order was under process. 3 hours later it was ready to be shipped. 9:00 the next morning I got a message saying that it was with the driver. By 12:30 I got a phone call from the driver saying he was in my area. 22 hours from placing my order to having it in my hands. Now that's great service. Also Krishna the delivery driver was great. Product was superbly packaged. Will definitely be ordering from Noon.com again"
"Order one item, paid for it, promised delivery within 3 working days, it took 6 days to confirm that they did not had this in stock and will refund back in 14 days..... They should not sell if they have the item not in stock"
"after contacting the superiors of Noon, the issue was sorted with Service recovery gifts.. and assured that they will improve the services. special thanks to Mr. Bahel & Team noon. ."
"if anybody really concerned to Read this, I ordered (Bluetooth speakers NAEA900922117 ) from your site. when I had 100 options available in the market. I waited and waited for the speakers suppose to be delivered by Saturday which they didn't. and nobody had the courtesy to call and inform, after my 10 messages to online Chat agent, they told me the order will be delayed. my mistake again i ordered mobile accessories NAEA900183137-S1. the phone tempered glass was already broken, I connected to live agent (Ms.Shridevi) she did not react on this matter. Next day when i suppose to receive the Bluetooth speakers I received a call saying the item is not available and they will have to cancel my order. I will get the Refund in my account which i have not till now. The last mistake I did I ordered again different Bluetooth speakers NAEA900318503. it was written ill get the delivery the next day, a full day was over and I was still waiting for the same... I had to cancel all my evening outing plans and wait for the delivery. 3 times I called the Toll free number and finally they manage to get my speakers. Next wonder - when I ordered I read the specification carefully and ordered. but the device i received was not with Bluetooth. now imagine my frustration. WAS THAT REALLY MY MISTAKE THAT I CHOOSE NOON WHEN THERE WERE 100 CHEAP OPTIONS AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET."
"Worst site don’t purchase anything from them. I have samsun note 8 from noon, it turned out to be faulty product. Also, the bank published in their web site promise to provide EMI turned lie, noon is not listed with many of them and I was requested by the bank to charge interest if convert to EMI"
"أشتريت منهم عطرين , مع الأسف كاتبين أنها أصليه ولكن المنتج غير أصلي .. لا أنصح بالتعامل معهم أبداً حتى ولو أغرتكم العروض"
"To be honest I have given a Bad review for a noon.com before. But I felt from the second order things are much different. We have to give one chance as a baby company, their working hard for customer satisfaction and increasing the product in the same time.. So All the best Noon.com"
"Never buy a product from Noon they are not good for business. Order NAEA900431131 Placed On Sep 5, 2018 Ordered Processing Shipped Delivered Unbranded Handheld Stabilizer For Camera/ Video Camcorder Silver/Black AED 349.00 9 QTY 1 Sold By sunsky On 17th I received a message from noon saying Unfortunately, your noon order no. NAEA900431131 has been delayed. So sorry for the inconvenience."
"they have cheated me at the time of ordering you tell you can deliver the order on 13th september 2018. now when i ask about order you just tell that it has t o be purchased from abroad and it will take time. dont u have shy to cheat customers. NAEA900322204"
"This is the worse online shop ever! They delivered wrong package and its been a month no one collected. I bought a phone they said delivery next day. Its 5 days delayed! This is the most awful experience ever!"
"Dont buy from noon ever."
"I purchased 2 items which is defective upon testing it. I called their customer service to return the items and to refund the money. Although I paid cash on delivery, they told me to deposit on my bank account. I dont have any BA so I used my girlfriend's account. Thought they would deposit the following day. What was the most digusting part is that I will wait for 14 to 30 days to deposit them depends on the bank's approval. Shame on them!! I will never ever purchase any items at noon again."
noon is rated 1.66 based on 44 reviews