noon Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend noon
1948 Review Views (past 24 hours)
09AM
9AM

Tell us how noon made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"3three of my ordered was canceled by noon. how could you canceled my order if its available in your online shop.!!!??? is this what we called cheating!!??? I need confirmation message or mail. and deliver my ORDER SOON AS POSSIBLE. If you WANT YOUR COMPANY TO BE ONE OF THE TOP ONLINE SHOP, then provide a good service to your customers. DON'T CHEAT !!!!"
Are you noon? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Worst customer service in the world."
"Excellent service quick delivery i ordered sonashi hair straighten brush with free surprise box with sonashi (electronic nail buffer) ..i ordered 3 4 times from noon and the best online service in dubai all i can say!"
"I purchase a New Samsung S9+, they delivered a used defective piece after 4 days, and upon complaint, they said they will replace in 5 days, now after sending mobile back to them, more than 2 weeks past but no action still, and always their answer is "within 24 hours you will be contacted"."
"I ordered twice on Noon.com. The first time my order was partly delivered. For the item not delivered, I had to call them to get a feedback and it is at this moment that they informed that they canceled it without informing the customer! For the refund it was a headache and finally they put it on my ewallet. The amount was less. After further discussion with them, they said "as a gesture of goodwill" that they will refund the amount that I initially spent on their website! For the second order, I wanted to give them another chance, but I should not have! The box arrived very dirty and the protecting plastic wrap was already opened. We kept on opening the box to see the item (electric air fryer), and the electric cable was cut and looked like a second hand! We are now, for nearly 2 weeks, still fighting / chasing them to get the full refund. This morning we received part of it. The supervisors there are making false promises as well and do not follow up with their team processing the refund. Overall very bad experience and will not recommend anyone to use this website."
"It's a haram company"
"This is haram company, don't trust this one"
"Very very bad experience. And so disappointed. I ordered a bicycle. But still Im waiting. Several time called them.all says they solve the issue quickly. But nothing happened. In my experience Noon.com is a very bad company. No responsibilty about the customers."
"i got a defective item in my first purchase from noon.i bought an item for 960 and when i requested for refund i got noon credits as just 950. i was very sad to hear that the refund would take 14 to 30 days."
"cancelled my order by saying its out of stock but it was still available on their website."
"Noon needs find out delivery boys with good behavioral attitude...."
"If I read below reviews before ordering in this #^$^%.com even I didn't think about it. I have a really terrible experience with noon, Ordered an item, waited 1 more week then after one day of the delivery date they just called and telling "we apologize, we regret your order has been cancelled"... what service you have? why you kept me waiting for more than one week ???.... you can't imagine what feeling I have.. just stopping now because of keep my culture at least"
"Delivery cancel after two weeks & many times Called for Refund.Just Playing..."
"Extremely bad Quality of all items."
"I ordered a gas table top and got it delivered ahead of time."
"Delivery cancel many time late deliver and lot of many things"
"pathetic serivce, no call, no information, only system generated SMS. You get sms that they tried to attempt the delivery, which is total scam. they never did and never even called to check for any deliveries. it has happened to me more than 5 times now. why even promise if you cannot fulfil.. this is cheating and scamming customers why taking their money upfront and play financial games."
"The worst company in the world. I bought an iPhone. They sold me a defective iPhone. Didn't change it, didn't return the money. In the end, I asked to return the phone back. They've been holding it for 3 weeks and still haven't returned it. The horror!!!!"
"Prompt service goods deliver on time Good customer Service"
"I have a really terrible experience with noon. I received wrong item in much lower amount (The price difference is around 100AED). I asked them to pickup asap to replace it with the right item because I need it very badly. I told them to come at definite time due to my work timings. I phoned them 10x to followup and tell the timings. Up to now the delivery guy is always coming at my place in different timings not based on my timing request. In short up to now Im still waiting for them to pickup the WRONG ITEM! This is my last order for them. Don't ever go with Noon. I will give them NO STAR for the SERVICE!"
noon is rated 1.43 based on 254 reviews