noon Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend noon

How would you rate noon?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about noon in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Was sold a fake perfume. Still waiting on my refund. Return process is too slow and I had to take action on my side to get someone to take the product. Now waiting for them to give me my money back!"
"I ordered a Kindle Paperwhite from them and it arrived 1 day early. The delivery person called me if I was available and everything worked out great. I got the product what I ordered, no issues."
Omar Ghamrawi
Verified Reviewer
"Never buy from NOON.COM Bad and super bad experience. My order had 1 USB Charger Cable and 2 iPhones and phone cover. The delivery was late, days after the estimated time. I received my order in 2 packages. The phone cover is in a single package and was a different design than the one I ordered. The second package supposed to have 2 iPhones and USB Charger. 2 iPhones are missing!! The attached receipt is for 2 iPhones and 1 USB cable. There are no iPhones at all! Every time I call the customer service, I have to tell my case again and again. No idea why the case is not registered in their system. The customer service is not responding properly and keep telling me I will send now an email to the management to look into the case and will be back to you. 1 week and still in the same cycle. I've been using souq.com for years and this never happened to me at all."
Omar Ghamrawi
Unverified Reviewer
"Bad and super bad experience. My order had 1 USB Charger Cable and 2 iPhones and iPhone cover. I received my order in 2 packages. The cover is in a single package and was a different design than the one I ordered. The second package supposed to have 2 iPhones and USB Charger. 2 iPhones are missing!! The receipt attached is for 2 iPhones and 1 USB cable. There are no iPhones! The delivery was late, days after the estimated time. The call center is not responding and keep telling me the case is sent to the management."
noon is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews