Oceans Alive Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oceans Alive Health
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

Tell us how Oceans Alive Health made you happy
I found this website to have the absolute best and most premium healthy food products available in the UK. Best individual packaging and great offers on multiple buys make this a website I come back to over and over. I’m one very happy customer : )
Oceans Alive Health 5 star review on 19th August 2021
Thank you so much for the kind review - it means a lot to us! And that does like an impressive line up in your pic! ;) Thanks Ian
Parcel arrived really quickly and nicely packaged
Delivery is super fast and well packaged. Seems to sell only premium products. I'd definitely recommend.
Excellent service and quality products (Dr. Mercola supplements).
I haven’t received the goods yet
Brilliant fast service
I am a woman in my 30s, living in the UK. I began using this website (Oceans Alive), about a year ago, so far, mostly for purchasing Omega 3 supplements. But, I have noticed a range of other products that are highly recommended and that have obtained a significant amount of positive feedback from users, on this website. Recently, I have also been using a magnesium supplement purchased on this website. I was very thrilled to notice the availability of yet another that I have been looking forward to trying. So far, I am quite content that I can find several products under one domain with ease. I am very happy with the duration of the shipping. My products got to me in 3 days for no extra shipping, considering the price point of the individual units I have purchased. They have a point system as a way of rewards program. Occasionally, they introduce discounts and promotions on certain brands. Customer service has been quite efficient, so far. I shall conclude by saying that I will continue to use this website for a good amount of time since the products I have found there and been using, are doing me a lot of good.
Thank you for such a nice and comprehensive review! We look forward to serving your health needs :)
Oceans alive offers an outstanding Customer Service experience. This begins with a very easy-to-use website, categories...Order finalization experience and prompt delivery with well-packed items to be unveiled. I have used the contact form on numerous occasions (To enquire) and have received informative fast responses that have always solved my query.
Service all good.
Very pleased with everything I bought from Dr Mercola and delivery also. Thank you Oceans Alive Health.
Good Reliable service
Enjoyed some good prices and free postage with oceans alive. Thank you
Very good service and fast delivery
Great that you stock Mercola products in the UK saves on delivery . Delivery was great and super fast.
very good ......
Schnell meine Produkte zu bekommen !
Very efficient, speedy and always happy with the products.
Prompt delivery of Fermented Cod Liver Oil. I received it a couple of weeks ago but can already feel the benefits.
The product I ordered was delivered promptly and was very satisfactory.
I have just started using the Vit C that I have purchased.
Got a multivitamin this was the cheapest I could find it. Got a discount and the postage was fast super happy will return xx
Oceans Alive Health is rated 4.81 based on 3,244 reviews