Oceans Alive Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oceans Alive Health
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

NIcoleta M
The best probiotic
Oceans Alive Health 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Oceans Alive O.K.
My items arrived damaged I emailed customer service explaining the situation only to be told to take photos, which I did then more photos, then to be told it would take 35 days then they refunded me only some of the damaged goods. I was absolutely disgusted. I will never use this company again.
Still waiting!! Been over 2 weeks!
Great company and excellent products
Great products and quick service!
I buy zooki vitamin c, it's only here i can find this product. I'm from France ans services are very good
Good range of products stocked. Fast delivery. Very pleased.
Had a product I couldnt find on other sites. So happy with that. Good communication after ordering re delivery info.
Competitive prices and quick delivery
Excellent products at good value prices. Efficient service and well packaged items on delivery. Very pleased.
Always get my Mercola products from Oceans Alive. Fast professional and Trusted website.
very Good, and the cost of the product more convenient then my previous one which I bought from a different seller
Consistently excellent service, high quality products with generous discounts; especially if you buy bulk items. All items are quickly despatched and secure. My income may be low but I'm uncompromising when it comes to maintaining optimum nutrition for my present and future self. Oceans Alive is my go to site for this purpose. 'Appen it's oreet' as we say oop norph!
Very good company the vitamins are safe to take I have no problems taking any of their vitamins I would always continue to buy from this company excellent service
Livraison rapide. Je recommande.
Always very pleasant on the phone and product arrives very quickly, and well packed!
Greatly appreciate your service ,prices and product choice. thank you!
I bought a bottle of fermented Skate liver oil with organic Orange Lemon and Clove oil, it arrived quickly with a gratis Liposomal vitamin C sache. It came with a syringe to measure 2mil, for the correct dosage, but after he 1st I just sucked it out twice a day by sucking it out with my mouth, I hold the oil under my tongue, the last one before bed for a minute or so and my dreams are still very vivid and my sleep amazing, unless ive been to the Gym that day which seems to make my dream state not as Vivid, ( 440 hz racket so-called music) Great product, thanks. Mr Paul Smith , Leicester UK.
Easy to place an order, super fast delivery and very well packaged. Thank you!
Following cancer I was advised to take vitamin C but in Liposomal form to give slow release. This was perfect and good value.
Oceans Alive Health is rated 4.81 based on 2,962 reviews