Oh Polly Reviews

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
HORRENDOUS COMPANY.

I have dresses which total £160, I returned them and they got to oh Polly conveniently 1 day out of their returns period. They told me to have them re delivered so I could re send them back and they now won’t accept it and refuse to refund me £160. THE WORST COMPANY I’VE EVER DEALT WITH.
I was concerned at first after reading the reviews others left about delays in delivery and difficult returns. I had a positive experience. I emailed oh Polly when I was worried about the delivery and they emailed me back shortly and were helpful. I got my package only one day late which was nice!. The quality of my dresses are pretty good. My only complaint is the zipper quality. Otherwise I am happy with the dresses. I think the price could be cheaper for the product, but I admire the unique dresses so much that I don’t mind paying for them.
Sizing is inaccurate. You have to pay to return items. Emailing customer service is a waste of time. All their bikinis are literally so high-waisted, it doesn’t fit small or short people at all. Not flattering.
BEWARE! The recent reviews I’ve read about Oh Polly being “great” are entirely fabricated. I ordered a dress a month ago and received no tracking or shipment details. Once I did not hear anything on my dress for over a week I reached out and the customer service was horrible- they gave me zero info or updates and if I didn’t dispute the claim on my credit card I would not have gotten my money back. Will never order from Oh Polly again... don’t be fooled by the false good reviews and the presentation of dresses. This website is a scam.
Do not order from here. They sent a dress back which may I add I didn’t even try on claiming that their was a stain on the dress and that they are refusing to issue a refund. Seems like that I’m not the only person they are doing this too. Absolute con.
Their customer service is actually horrible
1 star is at a push.
Rubbish customer service, one person telling me one thing and another telling me another. My 6 items were apparently dispatched on Saturday but now it’s Thursday and apparently one item is out of stock so they’ve refunded me. To save yourself the hassle DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE.
Save your money and shop elsewhere with cheaper and better quality.
Dresses are ALWAYS way too small to the point where I cannot even attempt to zip them up. Measurements on the site are wrong.
Bad customer service ordered 3 dresses only 2 came and they said they weight all parcels so basically making me out a liar... clearly scammers as I’ve only received 2 in a tiny box that wouldn’t even fit 3 dresses in the 2 was a massive push. Wouldn’t buy here and I definitely won’t be again!
the website is faulty as i ordered 3 dresses which said they were all in stock and the day before they were supposed to be delivered i got an email saying 2 of them were actually out of stock and they refunded me but i would’ve just rather picked another 2 dresses and i’ve emailed about them about this and they were not helpful at all, bad customer service do not recommend.
I have ordered from OhPolly numerous of times. Even though sometimes the clothing can be tight and maybe too small it does state on the descriptions that it advises you to size up on certain items. I find it simple and easy to return and although the process of a refund can take up to two weeks I find its the same with other company's. Overall I think Ohpolly is good quality and will definitely carry on ordering from them again.
I returned 3 dresses the morning after receiving them as they wasn’t suitable. Received an email from them to say they won’t refund me for one as it was returned with stains - I wouldn’t ever dream of returning a stained dress if it was caused by myself. The dress was either delivered in that state or they have found one that was stained and pinned it on myself.

Disgusting customer service for a regular customer. Won’t be ordering from them again! Looks like they do it often to people aswell
Sizing seems out but also would never order again until they sort out their returns policy keep up with your competition! Free returns would make me order again until then nope!
Spoke with Charlotte, Annie and Graeme in regards to a faulty dress yesterday and refund was processed today. Great help and great customer service. I always order from oh Polly and they are a great website for up to date fashion dresses. Although one dress was faulty these things happen rarely and the quality of all of my other dresses are amazing! I love oh Polly.
Will never order from Oh Polly again or recommend others to do so. Absolutely appalling customer service. Nearly 4 weeks to get a refund. When I did only 2 out of the 3 dresses returned were refunded. All items were returned in the condition I received them. No communication or explanation received as to why the money was kept back. You can not treat customers like this. I’m now £52 out of pocket!!
Purchased $700 in clothes and made a typo in address so as soon as I ordered and realised I emailed to have the address corrected to then get a reply saying that they have refunded me instead of just changing the address and for me to reorder what I got not only was I out of pocket $700 and still hasn’t hit my back I reordered all the same thing again for them to take another $700 and then not send my clothing because it’s ‘suspected fraud’ because I’ve made two purchases.

Honestly so unprofessional they only care about themselves and their profits. Disgusting I won’t be shopping with them again I’m now out of pocket $1400 and I won’t have my outfits I purchased for my holiday.
My daughter ordered 2 dresses, She kept one and sent the other one back. I returned it with original packaging and tags, They have sent it back saying there were stains on it, I personally never saw any stains as my daughter only tried it on, They are a joke stay clear there are many more clothes website to choose from than this joke shop.
I ordered a dress of ohpolly for my birthday and I love it it fitted perfect I recommend you size up prices really good and affordable thank you for the lovely dress
If you return an item don't expect a refund. I returned an item unworn and within 14 days return period. They received the item. However, they did not refund me. After many hours of contacting customer service regarding my refund I gave up. I have now submitted a charge back with my credit card company.
I had to chase them about an exchange I’ve been waiting for since December. I’ve been given 100 different responses and then they told me million times that my exchange has been dispatched and I’ll receive it. I haven’t received a thing and then they’ve done a refund for an amount lower for some reason. Don’t shop with them save your money and time !
Oh Polly is rated 2.34 based on 364 reviews