Oh Polly Reviews

Laura
Oh Polly 5 star review on 23rd August 2020
Laura
More Photos & Videos
I had an issue with my return as it had taken longg l to process but tyra assured me that my return had arrived and even fast tracked my refund for me. Thanks Tyra, amazing customer service! 5 stars!!
They were very kind and very efficient with sorting my refund.
Bethanie helped me out when I needed to cancel an order. She did it within a day of me putting in the request on Instagram! Great customer service
Had an issue with my order but as always customer service was great as always, especially moya who was great amazing with dealing with my issue and got it resolved very quick I am very happy with the way it was dealt with and the high level of customer service from oh polly highly recommend
Had an order issue where the wrong item got sent out to me but Aimee and Stephanie were amazing at fixing the issue and were so lovely throughout the whole process. Such quick and reassuring customer service. Thank you💗
Bethanie has been really helpful
had a little delay with my refund so got in contact with oh polly and a lovely lady called Aimee Moughton reply very quickly and resolved my issue with no hassle! thanks again!
Brilliant feedback from Emily! Told me exactly what I needed to know and explained it thoroughly thank you!❤️
The Oh Polly team are so helpful and amazing , I had a question about my order and Nikki helped out straight away and got it sorted she was amazing. Would 100% recommend there brand Honestly love Oh Polly Thank you x
Had an issue with my clothing and they were fast to fix that problem for me with no issues. Great customer service and I really appreciate Bethanie for helping me out with that process!
Stephanie was really helpful getting my tracking number sorted. Really appreciated it.
I’m a regular customer as I honestly love all of their clothes. It’s always such great quality and so worth the price. The shipping is often only around 2 days when you choose the free option and returns are really easy at usually only cost £1! Would definitely recommend ❤️
Great customer service from Aimee, Lizzy and Lucy.
I had received a dress which had a slight lipstick mark on it. Jess was really helpful and offered to refund me for the dress, whilst I actually got to keep the faulty item.

I wasn’t expecting this at all. The customer service is amazing and I couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Fast, efficient service! Excellent customer service. Parcel was stolen by Hermes company refunded me as product out of stock. Can’t wait to purchase again when in stock ! Thanks Nikki and Lucy!!
Gina was super helpful! Great customer service, speedy response time :)
they reassured me that i would get my refund and were so lovely
I Spoke to a lady called Jess!! She was so helpful with my request!!! Can’t thank her enough!!
The best quality clothing that always looks amazing and the best customer service, Lauren in particular was incredibly helpful. I definitely will be a continuous returning customer
Sarah was SO helpful. Some of the best customer service I have received from a fast fashion brand having had terrible experiences in the past!! Fast replies, and sorted my issue immediately! Very very impressed! Thank you!
Oh Polly is rated 3.62 based on 709 reviews