Oh Polly Reviews

Could Be Better

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
Great customer service Sarah was very helpful and replied quickly to help with my question !!
Bethanie helped with my order/product inquires!!
Bethanie helped with my order!
The service was perfect, i get a answer after a short time and it was wonderful.
Shania was very helpful today thank you 😊
Shania was very helpful today thank you ☺️
Great customer service from Shania- dealt with my problem really fast, super helpful!!
Amazing customer service! Shania helped me with my problem so quickly, thank a lot!!!🌺❤️💞
The service was amazing, I had james and Leigh and they were super helpful.
Costumer service is 10/10, they are always eager to help. I spoke with Aimee, she was incredible!! X
Bethanie was so nice and helpful, her replies were really fast and she managed to help me solve my problem! Thanks💘💘
A helpful response from Lou, thank you 💞
Amazing customer service no issues at all, thanks to Leigh 💖🦄
There was a problem with my delivery due to security measures which I didn’t really understand. Alex explained it to me and helped me sort it so I could get my dresses as soon as possible. Massive shoutout to Alex, thank you for being so helpful💕
They were so lovely! So helpful! Their names were Tyra and Alexandra, the most lovely people. Thank you to them for making it so quick and easy, great products and great customer service. Well done.
I accidentally ordered two of the same items, and, as it’s Black Friday, and they were sales items, was not expecting that anything could be done, however, within minutes of messaging the oh Polly help page, Lou was able to cancel one of the items and get a refund processed that I will receive in 48 hours. I am a regular shopper and am beyond impressed with the customer service experience I have received today. Thank you so much, I can’t wait to receive my bodysuit 🥰🥰
A big thanks to Annie, Emily & Yasmin from OhPolly for helping me out with my birthday dress.💞 Recommending a size and responding to all of my messages concerning the dress🥰🥺. I just ordered it and I am so excited to try it on! Once again thank you so much 💞💞
I didn't get an order confirmation come through over black Friday and Lou was super helpful! She told me in a matter of minutes that my order was being prepared for dispatch. I've never had any problems with anything from Oh Polly, the clothes are beautiful and well worth the money and the customer service is spot on ❤️
My order confirmation didn't come through via email and Lou was super helpful! She told me in a matter of minutes that my order was being prepared for dispatch and stopped me worrying! I've never had any problems with service from Oh Polly everything I've brought has been amazingly well made and customer service is spot on ❤️
Got back to me so so quick, service from Lou was amazing! So nice and so helpful, Thankyou Lou! ❤️
Oh Polly is rated 3.78 based on 841 reviews