Oh Polly Reviews

Could Be Better

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
was not given a refund for item i returned.
Awful returns process. If you don’t follow up asking where your refund is they won’t refund you. An absolute con and their way of cheating you out of money. Will not buy from them again as their service is a disgrace.
What went wrong.I bought something from Oh Polly and returned it as it was too big only for them to say it was marked snd they’ve refused my refund and sfng it back to me 3 weeks later.
Ordered a dress on Black Friday was all in stock until the next day received an email to say coincidentally 2 of my items out of 3 were out of stock. Ok annoying I’ll order cyber money. Did so and now have not been informed that my refund has been “rejected” and apparently there is a stain on the dress I tried on once😂 I regularly order online and I don’t wear fake tan so I highly doubt that one. Am just expecting to not even get my dress back now so my money has been stolen. Great stuff
I ordered a skirt which I tried on and immediately decided I didn’t want to keep. Packaged the item and sent it back the next day with all the tags attached. They messaged me to say the skirt was marked and they would not refund me. Once I received the skirt back I messaged again to ask what marks they were talking about as the skirt is fine. No response. They just steal people’s money. Do not order from them.
Ordered 3 dresses from here. Parcel arrived with only 2 dresses in! Emailed customer service numerous times and they insisted that all parcels are checked and I had been sent 3 when I had not. They completely refused to refund me multiple times, then when I messaged them on Instagram and they saw I had a following on there refunded straight away! Ridiculous.
Ordered a dress on the 20th, paid for next day delivery before the cut off point for Christmas delivery to be delivered the 23rd. A week later still no dress & Oh Polly are claiming dress has been delivered. Absolutely disgraceful. Been left €55 out of pocket
My daughter ordered from oh polly and they have conned her out of money. She is a first year primary teacher and money is extremely tight so she cannot afford to give up £36.50 Unfortunately, this company has ignored emails and all attempts at contact so my daughter will probably have to write this off as a bad experience. To all other potential customers, one word of advice - DONT.
misleading photos on website and inaccurate colour representation, expensive delivery charges and have to pay to return misrepresented items. Although they take payment immediately when ordering, it takes around 12/14 days for refund. This company needs to change its attitude to customers as I will not order from them again. Bad business model and they need to rethink their overall plan if they are to be successful.
Oh Polly have refused to give a refund saying that a dress I ordered for my daughter was returned to them ripped. It has been sent back to me (all tags fully in tact attached to the strap and label) and there is no damage whatsoever. I have never experienced this situation from any other retailer and feel completed conned. Be careful.
Oh Polly refused to give me a refund saying that the dress had fake tan stains on it. I consider my eyesight to be pretty good and I couldn’t see anything on the dress. I am furious and will not be ordering another thing from them!
Ordering was easy and my order came packaged well and was happy with the amount of time it took to come. However the clothes were not a good fabric and were either see through or clingy and unflattering! Both pairs of trousers I bought were the same size but both fitted completely different. As I didn’t like the clothes I bought I returned them to realise that the returns is not pre-paid and it ended up costing me £11 due to the weight of the box and clothes even though it was just 2 pairs of trousers, absolutely will not be buying again due to the way returns is dealt with! Expected better for such a sought after brand.
Their sizing is terrible and fits only skinny petite women. I think they falsely advertise in their pictures on Instagram. Horrible sizing and no one can fit their clothes. I’m a size 4 dress Size in Canada and i couldn’t even zip up their size 10 dress.
Poor returns policy - should offer printed labels & free returns like other companies. It seems they try make it difficult to return items... bad business model.
DO NOT buy anything from them! I bought a dress for my daughter who didn't even try it on because she really didn't like it once we took it out of the packaging. I personally repackaged it and sent it back. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it except that she didn't like it. I consequently received an email from them telling me they couldn't refund me because there were stains on the front! The dress wasn't even tried on and all the tags were left on. I keep messaging them for proof of the stains and that we caused them
and all I get back from them is some generic reply. I am going to refuse to the package when it comes back to me and continue to fight for my refund. Absolutely disgraceful!
They charge for returns when its their product that doesn't suit, fit or look how expected; these expectations are due to photos they use to advertise, so I personally think that's bad customer service costing the customer more money just to get their original money back
Awful customer service. Sent me a stained dress and then blamed me for wearing it!!! Despite the tags still hanging off it. Refused to refund me. SOOOO rude on email too. DO NOT BUY
I did not get the order I placed.
Their customer serivce is pathetic. They have shipper account with the courier company. They should get in touch with them and find out about the order. They suggest you contact and find out. How and why is it my responsibility. The tracking status has not changed since last 3 weeks.

Absolute scam.
I bought a dress for £60 wore it for 10 minutes and it split at the seam. I have since tried to return the item to be refunded, exchanged or repaired to no avail as the labels have been removed. Very disappointed with the quality of the items sold and the response to a faulty item. Will not shop here again and would encouage others not to buy clothes from this company.
Be very careful if you want to return something as you end up fighting with them to try and get your money back. I returned a top that they refused to accept as it had a very small mark on it. I couldn’t have caused the mark as the top was tried on and removed immediately, yet they accused me of wearing it and Then returning it. This is simply not true. I believe the mark was there when we revived it but as I didn’t closely inspect it before trying it on, I didn’t see it . I had several email exchanges with them over a week and they refused to accept any responsibility and I am now left with a top I don’t want and £35 out of pocket. Be very careful....
Oh Polly is rated 2.34 based on 364 reviews