Oh Polly Reviews

Read Oh Polly Reviews

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
I didn't get an order confirmation come through over black Friday and Lou was super helpful! She told me in a matter of minutes that my order was being prepared for dispatch. I've never had any problems with anything from Oh Polly, the clothes are beautiful and well worth the money and the customer service is spot on ❤️
My order confirmation didn't come through via email and Lou was super helpful! She told me in a matter of minutes that my order was being prepared for dispatch and stopped me worrying! I've never had any problems with service from Oh Polly everything I've brought has been amazingly well made and customer service is spot on ❤️
Got back to me so so quick, service from Lou was amazing! So nice and so helpful, Thankyou Lou! ❤️
Lou got back to me so quick, i was really shocked considering it is black friday. She really helped. Thank you so much!
emily and tyra were such great help xx
i had emily as my helper and she helped me with everything i needed and very kind , great advice ! x
Happy with the service! Emily.mc told me exactly what the problem was and how to fix it💕
Amazing customer service from Emily(m) and Yasmin. I have never had such efficient and genuine assistance from customer service teams before. I feel confident shopping with ohpolly as I know the customer service can be relied upon to handle any issues or queries that might arise. 5*!!!
I was having problems using the discount codes so I popped the help team a message and I spoke to two lovely girls, Meg and Yasmin, who were quick to reply and very helpful. Managed to get it all sorted and order my goodies🥰 Thank you Girls!!!
Thanks so much Yasmin and Meg! Always fast and professional service when I dm the ohpollyhelp Instagram account really excited for the Christmas dresses even if I am sat in the living room 😂oh polly always provide the best outfits!! Take care and stay safe everyone ✨🤍✨
Received an item with a deodorant mark on it, sent it back stating that it had a mark on it, refused a refund because of the mark! Don't use! Rob you if your money. I even messaged customer service who basically said i was lying because of quality control. Actually a joke !! Been a loyal customer for years and no will not buy again!
Yasmin was really helpful. Love ohpollys customer service team they always help me out efficiently. Thank you yasmin.
Yasmin was very friendly and quick to answer my question through Instagram and resolve my query, Thankyou!
I messaged the oh polly help team asking about when they would restock certain items and Yasmin quickly replied and was very helpful in answering my question. Thank you
Really helpful and resolved issue without any problems.Spoke to yasmin and she got back to me quickly.
clear quick response from Gina💖
Aimee was so helpful in sorting out a replacement for my damaged item, so quick and so friendly!
Graeme and Lizzie were so helpful!! Very happy and they sorted the problem so quickly!! 💞
They sorted my problem straight away and were so lovely!!
I asked for advice on which dress to get and the woman who helped me (Gona) was so kind and helpful
Oh Polly is rated 3.78 based on 844 reviews