Oh Polly Reviews

Could Be Better

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
Be very careful if you want to return something as you end up fighting with them to try and get your money back. I returned a top that they refused to accept as it had a very small mark on it. I couldn’t have caused the mark as the top was tried on and removed immediately, yet they accused me of wearing it and Then returning it. This is simply not true. I believe the mark was there when we revived it but as I didn’t closely inspect it before trying it on, I didn’t see it . I had several email exchanges with them over a week and they refused to accept any responsibility and I am now left with a top I don’t want and £35 out of pocket. Be very careful....
I ordered three dresses. Kept one, returned the other 2 by recorded, signed for delivery at my own expense. No refund, not heard anything. Terrible lack of customer service. Feels fraudulent.
Shocking experience ... paid for on my behalf as well £6.35 not only did they take two weeks from when I returned an item to look into a refund after messing them for days but when they did they told me they wouldn’t return the item due to it “being worn” I sent it back with the tags on and only tried it on for a minute and due to the light colour of the product I did this when I had neither any make up or tan on and the mark was a tiny faint mark that and certainly wasn’t there when I returned it as I always check over an item and if I believed it wasn’t suitable to return I would sell it on Depop ... seen this happen a few times in the comments below scam artist !!
Terrible experience with customer service. Website crashed as I was paying, I taught no big deal not there fault. I emailed customer service straight away and one person told me they received my money and my order. One week later I emailed them again a different employee dealt with me saying she had not received my order and processed my return, a number of emails later I emailed her again looking for the return invoice as I was taking this up with my bank. This was going on nearly a month. Someone at oh polly sent my money to a wrong bank account and tried to tell me it was my bank account. Long story short I spent 176€ with oh polly I received no goods, shocking customer service and eventually got a return of 130€. It was such a struggle to even get the 130€ out of them that I am not bothering with the 46€. I will never order with this company again.
i’m usually a size 4-6, i purchased a dress as a size 6 and almost died trying to get this thing on and off. let’s not ignore the fact that it is also the width of my thigh when it’s off with limited stretch. i tried to justify the pain and size thinking it might just be hard to get on. i couldn’t breathe, it took three men to remove this torture device and we heard many ripping noises during the process. it was also EXTREMELY see through. i don’t think it was at all worth $80, let alone my time & my pride. please
review your sizing, i almost lost my life.
Absolutely shocking
Absolutely shocking. Dress ruined after one wear, returned it to find it was rejected and sent back to me with no explanation. Contacted them and was told it had been worn so they couldn’t accept return. Yes it was worn for 2 hours and ruined that is why I returned it. After much deliberation they reluctantly agreed to a credit voucher. I placed an order for two items reaching the cost of the ruined dress which Was of shoddy quality. However they had run out of one of the items and told me order an alternative. I told them there was nothing else suitable at the moment and agreed a credit voucher for the remaining 20 odd pounds. This week I’ve emailed (as per instructions on their email) to place an order to spend the remaining voucher as one email says it must be spent by 2nd November whilst a different email says it runs out on 2nd October. I’ve emailed 5 times and have been completely ignored. Dreadful tin pot company. Avoid. Clothes look cheap too.
Ordered an item it has not arrived. Emails are totally ignored. Customer service is non existent. Contact no cannot be found on the data base. These people must be scammers. How they can get away with this is beyond me.
Clothes are lovely but all I have had from Oh Polly is appalling customer service and delivery. I placed an order on Thursday and paid £5.99 for next day before 1pm Delivery. Only when I got an order confirmation it said it was due to be delivered on the Saturday. I emailed the customer service email and got a prompt response advising to not worry as my order will be with me on the Friday and this was simply just a checkout issue and I will be sent over a tracking email. Sure enough its Friday and it has not been delivered nor have I been sent a tracking email, I have emailed them a further three times today about the tracking email and about the delivery and have got no response. This is the second or third time that this has happened and I have also experienced them letting me go through with an order then telling me that it is out of stock.
Ordered several items for my 18th, all of which were returned, too small in the bust or too long. Many of the dresses I didn’t even try on. I paid £15 to return. Had a dress refund refused because they said it had a large stain & had been worn & that the particular tag meant it hadn’t been to a previous customer. They returned the dress & there was a large water stain on it. The dress was absolutely not even tried on, let alone worn! I’m furious, because it is their word against mine. Now I’m £40 out of pocket! On principle, I absolutely would not order from them ever again.
They are scammers. If you order from this site and need to return, make sure you save your receipt. They will not even attempt to refund you upon receiving the item. You have to go out of your way and email them a copy of a receipt verifying you returned it. Customer service is terrible. I've ordered twice and the quality of both items were fine. I had to return one item because I didn't like it and another because it was too big, nevertheless, I don't think the company is worth the risk.
Had my order cancelled (they still have my money though!) and can't get a response from their customer service team, not what I expect from a trustworthy retailer!
This is the first time I have ordered from oh polly. I ordered two dresses for my granddaughter. The quality in both is fantastic. Not cheaply made as I expected. One had to go back because they were almost identical. Just before posting it back I looked at the reviews on returns and started to get worried. They were not good at all so I posted recorded delivery. That was only 4 days ago and I have been sent an e.mail to say my money will be with me soon. As far as I’m concerned that is good after care service and I’ll be shopping here again. Hope I see the money in my account tomorrow. Thank you oh polly.🙏
OhPolly has charged me £362.99, I have no parcel whatsoever, the customer service is slow and unresponsive, shouldn't have even bothered with the twitter page.

My order number has come up as invalid and I'm unable to track my parcel with Hermes.

Best part is that I payed for 1-2 day delivery and I haven't received a thing a week later.

Would definitely not recommend. Don't bother.
I ordered two dresses from Oh Polly. 1 was great but the other didn’t even cover my chest area. This dress I put on for a total of one minute and then put back in the bag and returned.
A week later I find the dress has been returned to me because it has stains on the back. I didn’t notice these when I tried it on and I didn’t take photos of the back of the dress either so can’t prove whether they were on the dress or not beforehand. All I know that in the one minute of trying the dress on and discovering it didn’t fit did I not get black oil like stains down the back of it.
Emailing customer service got me a generic response. Clearly no one actually read my complaint. So now I’ve paid £45 for a dress that will never fit and then £6 for it to be returned to me in a filthy state that I can’t even try and sell it on to recover some of my losses.
What annoys me the most is I have bought from them before and any returns have been spotless - so for them to ignore me and not to investigate the matter is completely unfair and puts me off ordering again.
So I ordered a dress that was a size 6 but sadly too small which I will now have to pay £6 to return. I ordered another dress in the next size up... This had sold out but my transaction still went through. I was not told by the company I had to chase this on my own back.
I ordered a third dress at 10am this morning (next day delivery) to yet again not receive a shipping email.. I’ve emailed numerous times following up my order, to be told it’s definitely on its way to me... to then look at the confirmation email which says estimated delivery 26th ( another two days).

If this dress does not show up which I doubt will, it will ruin my weekend.

I’ve spent £100+ on three dresses to not even end up with one.

Absolutely Appalling.

PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE. NOT WORTH THE HASSLE
Absolutely disgusted!! Tried on item once and sent back immediately as the quality of the item was horrendous and cheap (despite being significantly overpriced). Cost me £4 to return and they won’t even accept my return due to it being “worn covered in stains” which is a complete LIE!! Tried on once still has tags on!! Never shop here
I recently came across their website, the items are really nice, delivery is really quick and most times I've loved the purchase. Refunds from them could be better but I've always got my money back. I left them a message, Erryn was really helpful and polite. I would recommend OhPolly.
AVOID!!!!!! Won't refund. Claim that items have been worn and return them to you.
Disgusting company absolute scammers.
Excellent customer service and very helpful, sorted out my problem very quickly. Excellent quality clothing also
Oh Polly is rated 2.34 based on 364 reviews