Oh Polly Reviews

Could Be Better

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
Ordered 3 items for my wife. Order arrived quickly and the clothes looked to be good quality. Unfortunately they were all too small, so sent them back. Received a refund within a week. Although the sizes were not inline with what we are used to, the service received was very good.
I am a size 10, sometimes 12 so I ordered a dress in 12. What I received was more like a 6. I had to pay £6 to send it back for a 14. I did not receive any email saying it was being processed and started to worry if i'll ever see my package.. It eventually came back and the 14 is also stupidly small. So apparently if you wear a size 10, you will be a size 16 and over at Oh Polly. So now I have to fork out another £6 for a cheaply made dress to go back.
I will never order again and stick to house of CB. It is a shame as I liked the styles.
I will say though, I did receive quick prompt replies via email. Just not very helpful unfortunately. I also cannot log back into my account and have tried resetting the password 10+ times. Very atrocious.
Takes 10 working days for them even to acknowledge a return!!!!
Never recieved my purchase, got lost in the post. Oh polly customer service were absolutely useless and never replied to my emails. In the end I had to do the chasing with Hermes parcel and the only time I got a response from oh polly was when I posted on their social media regarding my undelivered parcel. They quickly deleted it as soon as I posted a comment of their terrible communication service. They came across very passive aggressive and uncaring. Will never order from again. Shame because the clothes looked good. After 6 weeks I eventually got a refund from them.
Sorted out my issue almost straight away, really happy with the customer service!
Returns were done immediately once concern was expressed. very helpful customer service and replied instantly
I had a terrible time with ohpolly trying to get my money back! You have to pay for your own returns!! I definitely recommend using recorded delivery as they claim they haven’t had the order back thankfully I used recorded delivery and sent them a copy ever since I used them I have been hacked on my emails and there saying it’s because of ohpolly I contacted ohpolly over this matter they said nothing is wrong on there end and they have investigated the issue well how can they do that in less than a day I basic got told it’s not there problem even though it’s about there company!! I have had to change all they email and bank details please ladies think twice before ordering off them I have had four dresses off them in the past no problem but never sent them back this is the first time dealing with sending stuff back and it been hell dress are nice but not with the dress I would never put trust in them again over give them my time please be careful!!!!
Brought a dress which I thought might be cheap looking actually turned out to be good quality! I also ordered a bikini which never arrived.
I had to email them to tell them which they apologised for as they was out of stock and would refund me the money.

Its defo a put off not knowing if the items you pay for are gonna turn up or not. OhPolly seems to becoming popular there for they defo need to keep their system up to date. Plus it would of been nice if they had told me like if I hadn't of noticed then I would of lost out on my money because the bikini wasn't of the paper form that showed me what I brought even though they charged me for it.

Delivery is ace tho.
Very helpful and lovely to talk to.
Terrible customer service!!! I made an order and paid for DPD next day delivery. The delivery arrived with one item missing from the delivery note and missing from the package. Reported this to Oh Polly who, apart from asking me to email them a copy of the delivery note, which I did straightaway, are now ignoring my emails and have done nothing to help me get the missing item or my money back.
Absolutely disgusting service from an “established brand” quick to take your money. But never a refund. Ignored three of my emails requesting for my refund to be investigated. Opened up a case with Paypal Thankfully! Their response to my emails were ignored. All I received was “Forwarded on a duplicate purchase email of the item I bought” 😂 Absolutely terrible 😂 Thank god I work within fraud. Cannot let these companies get away with this! Oh.. and I’m still awaiting my money!
Had an issue with student discount, but Esmae sorted this out for me straight away without any hesitation! Brilliant customer service and quality of products are amazing! X
Customer service is really helpful. If I’ve ever had a problem I’ve tweeted them. Sarah and Esme, have both been very helpful every time.
Oh polly have been brilliant with my refund, it only took just over a week and when I had a question, a girl called Esmae with great customer service replied and talked me through the process and refunded my item straight away.
Francesca W was helpful!
My address was processed incorrectly and I did not notice until the next day. I immediately notified them and I received an answer with a correction from Annie within 3 minutes! So impressed with how quick she was to resolve the issue.
I have returned a two piece suit £85 then a dress £40 13th may then 11th June still trying to get money back been trying with emails don't know why you have phone numbers when no one answers this is my 16 year old granddaughters money can anyone help????
Zoe was lovely and sorted the problem I had with my order immediately!
Im a very small size 6 & struggle to find bikini bottoms that fit me (are not big around the waist) I also like them small at the back not big. I was a bit apprehensive at first to order from oh polly as it was the first time I came across them, I worried if the xs would be a big xs like in most shops & about the quality as they are a bit pricey. My order arrived quick, the quality of the bikini bottoms is great which is something I appreciate when buying an item, the bikini bottoms fit me like a glove!!! they are by far the best bikini bottoms I've owned! they fit me perfectly & feel/look great so for me the price is very worth it and I would 100% recommend oh polly to people of any size & shape. Also Oh polly customer service responds quickly & are very polite, one of my items I ordered didn't arrive with my order when I emailed I got a quick response from (mark) clarifying why one of my items hadn't arrived (was out of stock) & that I'm being refunded. I'll Definetly be ordering again from them.
I emailed Oh Polly about when they were getting an item back in stock and I got a reply off Tyra who was very helpful and she reassured me that the item would be back in stock within the next two weeks.
Oh Polly is rated 2.34 based on 364 reviews