Oh Polly Reviews

Read Oh Polly Reviews

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
I wasn’t quite sure on how I could send the Oh Polly package back. I thought I’d message Oh Polly, and Lizzie was brilliant, she explained that I can use Asda or Royal Mail but I’d have to pay, which I wasn’t bothered about and how to fill the forms out as the online form wasn’t working. Lizzie replied really quick. It was resolved in under an hour! Thank you:)
Graeme was helpful and got the issue sorted quickly
Graeme was extremely helpful and prompt at replying. Very happy
Yasmin was super helpful xx
Always helpful always friendly. Yasmin was great help. Thank you
Yasmin was very helpful and quick to reply.
Good customer service! Lizzie was great!
Really quick response, very understanding of the issue I had, immediately offered a replacement or refund and processed it so quickly! customer service was exceptional, I spoke to George who was great
Graeme at oh Polly was really helpful positive and efficient today in helping me with my query was so nice to have done one with a cheerful and speedy approach to customer service ... outstanding!
Molly was very helpful and made my experience much easier and gave a great resolution for my problem ! x
Aimee was such a darling,and helped me ASAP... her services were truly helpful.
Aimee was super nice and replied really quick and helped me solve my problem ! I love shopping at oh Polly because I know they’re customer service is always the best !
Amazing, great quality
Aimee was very quick and effective! I couldn’t complete a purchase online and she provided me with different options to resolve the issue. Thank you Aimee! I can’t wait to receive my items in the mail!
Moya was so helpful and saved me a lot of stress! Thank you so much! Will definitely be ordering again💘
They where so helpful fast reply’s I will 100% use them again if I need help ! Thanks girls 💗💗💗
Alexandra was so helpful and sorted my issues out straight away 💖
Megan was amazing and helped me so much and saved so much stress 💕💗
Megan and Lizzy where a great help. Thank you girls x
Oh Polly sizes are too small, I think they do this so yours forced to return items for an exchange, once you get the correct size they will says you're outside the window to get a refund back.
If you get a refund straight away they will find a reason why you can't have a refund. E.g tissue paper removed from dress which needs to be in order to try on the dress... But you can't have a refund still.
I've been a customer for 5 years and oh Polly has changed, they don't care about loyal customers and it's turning into a scam.
Recently I returned one order apparently there is a mark on one of the dresses, so they returned the whole order instead on just the one dress. This is all a tactic to delay the refund process and blame it on the customer so they can't get their money back.
After my issue with the past 3 orders I will no longer be using oh Polly after 5 years.
Oh Polly is rated 3.78 based on 843 reviews