Oh Polly Reviews

Could Be Better

hello@ohpolly.com

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
Love oh polly. Their clothes are always beautiful and they exactly as pictured online.

I had a minor issue with an item that arrived damaged. Customer service were so helpful and completely mortified that the item was sent out like that.

This is was very quickly resolved and I was even offered a choice as to how I’d like the issue to be resolved

Shania and Steph in customer service was absolutely amazing and I can’t thank them enough for getting it sorted so fast

Best customer service ever
Jess did a great job at helping me see when my dress would arrive!
Denied my refund even though the outfit had all tags on and was in perfect condition. They said there were marks but there wasn’t !! I believe the messed up on my order as the returns form said £00.00 ( even though I paid ) so they marked the outfit themselves ! BEWARE!
Bethanie was fast to respond and help me with what I wanted :)
Extremely bad service, tried to return a top, which my daughter didn’t order in the first place and Oh Polly returned it back, saying it had a mark on it. Beware when buying from this company!
Tried to return a top, they sent it back to me saying it had a mark on it. Disgusting, it came the way it went back. Be carful when buying from this company. Tried to upload a photo of it, of course that didn’t work.
Bethanie helped me with my damaged item issue and resolved it very quickly💗
Jess helped me and made me a very happy customer thanks Jess , I will be ordering again soon
Jess was very helpful and kind to refund me my refund very quickly as the refund was taking a long time
My gift card had expired, so I got in touch with the oh Polly team via direct message on Instagram... My messages was replied to quick and solved straight away, a
Lovely miss named Yasmin extended my gift card so it didn’t end up going to waste.

Fast replies, solved the problem in a heartbeat. Thank you yasmin
I received a damaged dress a week before my birthday so immediately I contacted oh polly customer support. I've never had a situation sorted so quickly and with such ease, All thanks to Yasmin. She made sure all my queries were answered & that a replacement dress was on the way to me within the same day of me complaining. Really impressed and really loving the two dresses I ordered. Thanks Yasmin 🤍
Bethanie love her
I had an issue with my order and contacted oh polly on their Instagram account. They were so so helpful and sorted everything out! Thanks again Bethanie for all your help
Very helpful (bethanie)
Oh polly are absolutely fab!
The clothes are beautiful and quality far exceeds expectations everytime.
The thing i love most about oh polly is the customer service, big or small they always resolve it and its always in a timely manner.

I recently had a parcel go missing unfortunately my neighbours took the delivery and never gave it back,
Oh polly Kindly sent a full replacement!
As you can see by the photo im absolutely obsessed with this brand i make numerous orders every week and will continue ordering in future!

Thankyou oh polly!
Big thanks to Bethanie who answered and actioned my returns query very quickly.

Big 5 stars to bethanie x

Ps would love if yous done more sales/ promotions. It would probably increase my overall purchases
Great customer service from Bethanie!!!
Thanks so much Lauren and Megan for the customer service! Always keeping me satisfied!
Lauren was so so helpful and informed me on everything i needed!
Oh Polly is rated 3.78 based on 841 reviews