Open Studio Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Tell us how Open Studio made you happy
Quiet simply the best resource, support and education I have come across. Many thanks and all the very best!
Nice guys!
Like very much
This has undoubtedly been an incredible investment I’ve made towards my journey in the beautiful genre of learning Jazz piano with teachers Peter & Adam. Learning something online, one is always apprehensive if it’s going to work out, but having been into the course for a month now, I can assure you’d be given sound advice, guidance and the encouragement to learn what books or even the best teachers might not teach you. I’m pleased Open Studio exists and hope it continues to.
Hi guys, now I can play real Jazz! Totally happy. Thank a lot. :-)
The guided practice sessions are great for people who have trouble focusing and finding the next step in their progress. Thank You!
So far, it’s been a blast. The lessons are insightful and the guys are having fun and making it fun for me. The daily routines are great for building a solid practice routine and I can see a change in my playing just 3 weeks in.
This program is great! II’ve been looking for jazz piano instruction for quite a while and glad I found this course. I would recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn jazz piano!
Amazing resource.
Open Studio is awesome. Great value, great instruction.
Excellent course by Martin and keezer , superb
The course Jazz Piano for beginners is being extremely useful for me. Peter Martin is an amazing teacher, educator who transmits his love for the music, for the jazz vocabulary, the feel, the groove, the swing...
Userfriendly and practical way to improve my piano skills! I love it
I haven’t started yet just browsing I like what I see so far will start next week Thank you JR
The Jumpstart course is little bit confusing. It starts with description of pianos, synths, midi, usb... and the first guided lessons beginns with an etude which is maybe moderate for beginners. Greetings Bartosz
It's a short review alright, too early to say. It's probably a big topic there how to convert new subscribers to active participating students. In my experience you need to paint the picture and get the learner to finish it, to own it. The catch22 is that we need to convince ourselves that sitting down and practicing is desireable and worth doing. And not just on principle but in fact -- practice is fun, even when it isn't! Your several emails since I signed for the 7 wk intro course have touched on several topics. This is good but they also muddy the water by talking about "lifetime entry", other courses, huge discounts, etc. All very distracting for ADHD types like myself who need to be insulated from the flotsam and jetsam of the misinformation age. What might be more conducive to helping the new student step from boat to shore would be a courtesy email welcoming him/her to the PM fold and telling them you have a surprise for them at the end of Lesson 1. And send them that tee 4shirt. Don't get me wrong: your website and emails are well done, too much so. Getting them on first base is when you can pull out all the stoppers but not before, if you know what I mean. First 10 days following a purchase devoted to polishing the focus and building a personal connection. Doesn't need to be one of you two guys. A warm pleasant rep can do the job. Some thoughts.. Marcus B. Comox Valley, BC
If you cannot have a real teacher this is the....very best option
freakin' awesome
Everything you need to be a better jazz musician. When you want and as you want. Above all they really want us to get better sharing there experience and knowledge.
The lessons are great, I have learned a lot in a short amount of time, and the price is good. Only complaints I have are on the website. The user interface and navigation is cumbersome and could use a overhaul. Having to scroll around and try to find where you left off, searching for the right supporting material, etc. can be frustrating. I would recommend a way to filter out courses you aren't interested in, or sort by what courses are currently active or last visited, with a way to keep track of progress. Podia is a good platform but there are other online training sites that handle progress tracking and lessons more thoughtfully.
Open Studio is rated 4.77 based on 611 reviews