Open Studio Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

Charles Vavra
Ronald Stern
Rhythm Earthsong
More Photos & Videos
Hi, thank you for the opportunity you gave me to learn pentatonic.
I am interested to go further with "elements to jazz piano" and " keez to jazz Piano" but I am limited financially, can you please give me a hand?

Best regards from Portugal,
Patrick Bereau
Love the sounds and the way both Adam and Peter play the Jazz piano. I'm a beginner to jazz and would like to explore more fundamentals.
Please let me try the more basic jazz piano courses to see if they fits.
The videos take you step by step and they are very organized.
Very Helpful
Just love ❀️ Hutch and Ulysses- so much to learn from them!!!!
Love it very much!
I'm a former trumpeter teaching myself piano. I'm starting my Open Studio experience with the Philipps finger exercises. I've only been doing this about a week and can already feel a clear difference in my hands on the keyboard. I'll surely continue searching out whatever I can gain from Open Studio. From my viewpoint now, Open Studio looks dynamite. Thanks much! Charlie Miller
I’am very happy for the courses I bought. Finally I can take my real time to understand and practice all the exercises at real tempo that I can do. It takes patience, dedication. I Will do that πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼
I’m principally a singer and have a chance to learn chords, technique and accompaignement makes me and Independent Musician. Hoping to finish soon al Courses I bought to continue with this Great Experience πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Very professional, educational and inspiring courses and material. Best Martin from Copenhagen.
Open Studio is exactly what I needed. Everything is great and I find the guided practice material especially helpful because it is not boring. It also forces you to practice in a positive way.

Thanks for the awesome courses.
It is great that I can watch all the live studio sessions, although I live in a different time zone. Very interesting. I would like more guitar .
Hello Craig, all of the courses are available 24 hours / day. If you could reach out to us at support@openstudionetwork.com we can help if there are other issues.

Best,
Dan @ Open Studio
Very informative and instructive
Let me to have more time to know it. For now: is Good, very Good.
I'm 67 yrs young and want to thank you katts for developing these courses. I bought three courses so far, and when i work thru them I'll buy more. thanks for making these lessons available,and affordable during this time of Covin 19. Jazz Forever. Anthony(Doc)
Amazing!!!
I only had a chance to explore the very first lesson on my subscription but so far so good.
So far so good! I need to carve out more time to practice!!
I'm very fortunate to have been introduced to Open Studio by the best Jazz musicians I know here in Prague. I used to be only a singer and a mediocre guitar player. Thanks to Peter Sprague's course, I can now play Jazz standards with some really cool musicians who noticed the improvement. The podcasts are incredibly awesome!

The only negative thing I can say is that it is kinda addictive. :-) I don't go for an all-access pass because I get distracted too easily by all the great stuff there.

Thank you Open Studio team for bringing all this great stuff to us!
Amazing, really like the course. Well structured, right pace, good banter between the instructors to keep it fun.
Loved it! I just did the 7 day trial to get a clear sense of what the different courses offered. It helped me decide which one I’m going to buy firstπŸ‘πŸ»
Open Studio is rated 4.77 based on 865 reviews