Open Studio Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Live Chat, Email
"Top of the range music education!!"
"Excellent study guide"
"I'm interested playing the piano."
"Open Studio is a world apart from anything else I’ve seen that’s out there. These guys really know what they’re doing and are doing it oh-so-very well. “Hats off” to Peter, Dan, Adam and the entire team for their vision, planning, hard work, professionalism and dedication. I look forward to a long and fruitful membership and relationship."
"Nice website!"
"The content is benificial . The guitar solos are very specific, as opposed to say jam tunes BLUES . Giant Steps,Rythum, or FOUR. the open jammming on them could be explored in how to concept way. A basic technuiqe building stepby step on PIANO would be good addition."
"Love the transcriptions to follow along and then download & play later. This is really helpful with Christian's bass course. Peter is exceptionally good at explaining theory concepts and showing us how to implement them in practice. Have found this so in his short videos and the Beginning Piano course."
"Open Studio is one of the best online music sites I've ever used."
"It's the best site for learning how to improve at jazz piano. As a retired guy it is expense of the all pass service. Bob Geurs"
"The courses offer great musicians who are also great teachers - articulate, thoughtful with excellent material, presentation and listening recommendations"
"EXCELENT !!!!1 I AM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE I CAN LEARN OF MY FAVORTE SAXOPHONE PLAYER STEVE WILSON"
"Good site."
"Ingenuous."
"Open studio is a fabulous concept. You can study at your own pace and every lesson offers something of substance."
"I majored in Jazz and failed because of the shortcomings I've been improving with Open Studio's basic Jazz piano. As a drummer, I neglected the most important percussion instrument! The piano! It's helped me with my drum set playing immensely by learning more about the piano and song structure. I showed a friend Peter Martin's C Blues the other day, and she just closed her eyes and smiled.....Thank you for an accessible path to improving my musicianship as a drummer. Grant"
"Always entertaining and informative. Peter's videos provide a wealth of information up to a professional level. Occasionally the pace can be a bit too quick to fully understand the explanation, but one can always watch the video again! The nearest thing to a conservatoire jazz course online. You'll hear it provides a witty commentary on fascinating issues faced by members of the jazz fraternity, but some serious information is shared."
"Amazed at the variety and availability of material. There’s nothing else like this online."
"Goooooooood"
"If I only had your courses when I was a youth, I'd be one heck of a good jazz pianist!!! Absolutety great stuff, I use it daily. Thanks a lot."
"Excellent, very happy with my course ! I am from Spain and I speak english but sometimes I need subtitles in english."
Open Studio is rated 4.69 based on 251 reviews