Open Studio Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"I'm so thrilled with the way you teach every subject and with your attitude on the emails. Thank you for providing us with all of this knowledge in an affordable price. On many ways you made me feel that you care for the students. Well done Open Studio Team. :)"
"Los vídeos se cortan, dejan de funcionar..!"
"Good teachers good courses"
"The course is well structured and you can really feel the way each lesson builds on the one before and brings you closer to your goal. Seven stars."
"It is a very good course"
"Hallo dear Open Studio Team (Peter Martin and Adam Maness), everything is fine and great, but I have a small suggestion: A time indication would be fine, in order to find a spot in the video again to review and practice. I'm German, so I'm not 100% sure about the right vocabulary with "time indication" ... I mean simply a runing time (clock) while the video goes (like on YT). Best Wishes, Uwe Schönwiese"
"Definitive, essential and inspiring. There are many eye opening performances. I’ve never understood what swing was until I watched one of lessons here."
"Excellent it actually merits five but I am a bit slow because of an orthopedic problem that occurred in my RH fingers. Therefore cannot concentrate fully. Thank you"
"It’s perfect! But your review is VERY annoying with the 10 characters minimum."
"Great contents!"
"very good classes"
"So far so good."
"Everything is so greatly covered and explained in a really pedagogic way so people that doesn’t have a chance to afford or attend a Jazz school can learn concepts from al levels from the bests!"
"Very good"
"YHI Premium great stuff! Keep up the good work!"
"Where are the two extra stars?!"
"I'm a you'll hear it premium member, and I love the podcast, and the podcasters. The only reason why my vote is 4 and not 5 is because the website, sometimes, gives me issues. Loving all that you are doing guys, keep on going!"
"Peter Martin Number 1"
"I think is a great course, very well structured."
"Very efficient and relaxed explained!"
Open Studio is rated 4.70 based on 351 reviews