Open Studio Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Tell us how Open Studio made you happy
I listen to the You'll Hear It podcast almost every day. Great content, great teachers, and fun and enjoyable way to start my day and learn something along the way.
Very pragmatic & straight to the useful tips & exercises!
Excellent content, the guided practice is great!
I LOVE THESE PROGRAMS! They have made a huge difference in my jazz piano playing. I'm a pro bass player that decided to fulfill a need to get good at keys and Peter and Adam's courses have been great! Tremendous improvement to my playing! Thanks again guys and I'll be back when I'm done with the ones I'm working on!
Peter and Adam are awesome teachers and the courses are fun and informative. Deeply appreciate the joy, enthusiasm, jazz wisdom and great humor that you bring to all of us everyday.
Open Studio is a wonderful resource for musicians of any level! From just breaking into the realm of jazz to playing thoughtfully as a solo musician, the courses provided by Open Studio fulfills the needs of all.
Love it
Fantastic program. I'd be hard pressed to find any instruction as thorough and comprehensive as this. Truly a "must enroll" for any aspiring jazz musician whether professional or like me, as an avocation.
Open studio has given me the opportunity to learn all the details and personal opinions that masters of Jazz have that made them the masters they are. Open studio provides you with an experience to learn from every note the artist plays, every word they speak, and the way their personalities are portrayed.
Excellent lessons with so much to unpack
I am super happy. I was afraid the course could be a little over my level, but it turned out to be exactly what I needed. Peter is a very friendly and gifted teacher. With a lot of hard work, I am sure I will finally start to be able to improvise my own lines - a plateau I have not been able to surpass for many years.
I love open studio! The podcasts are great and the piano technique course has been great so far.
Martín es muy buen profesor. Explica todo de manera muy asequible y fácil de seguir.
Christian Mcbride is an amazing teacher! full of knowledge and experience with such an inspiring sound, watching his lessons has made me pick up my bass right after and hit the shed! Thanks Open Studio! - Brock
Well presented lessons by absolute masters---an incredible resource!
Elements of jazz... Very structured and progressive. Elements can be transferred to other progressions.
Seriously comprehensive and wonderful!
The piano courses provided by Open Studio are incredible. There are hundreds of well-constructed lessons, with worksheets, play alongs, and just great jazz playing. Peter, Adam, And Geoffrey Keezer are great jazz piano teachers. I wish I knew about this site a year ago!
Happy 😃🥰
I'm very pleased with all the things openstudio offers. So much topics covered in a very clear way, excellent! I made some big adjustments in my practice routine cause my eyes are openened in many ways 🙂
Open Studio is rated 4.77 based on 702 reviews