Open Studio Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"I'm just starting but it looks great so far"
"I think it is a wonderful initiative. Good image and sound quality, excellent teachers, and a very friendly ambient make you feel at home. Furthermore, they are always looking for new ways to improve (new functionalities, options, content...)."
"Thanks you Open Studio team."
"Great and friendly Service"
"The value that Open Studio brings to jazz musicians is connection and engagement to and with current ideas regarding the vocabulary of jazz. Like any language the beauty is in the nuance and idiomatic expressions that allow one to understand, create and surprise oneself and ultimately the listener. Thank you for helping all of us stay engaged and evolve in our understanding of this incredible music. Keep up the great work."
"Logging in takes too long. None of the player customizations are being restored. Automatic log out happens too frequently."
"Very inspiring! You guys are doing a great job for us students."
"I bought Greg Hutchinson's course, and was a little disappointed with to a lot of bad recorded video's made with a telephone... The video's in the studio were great but in the minority.... So I found it to expensive for the quality of content I got for the money...."
Hello Mark,
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with some feedback on our Hutchology drum course. This course has a variety of focuses and is more casual in nature than some of our other courses, giving the student a full year's worth intimate lessons, practice sessions, and advice.

Greg Hutchinson does have another drum course that is shot in the studio that is structured a bit differently. I've added that course to your dashboard for you to check out for free over the next month. If you like it, just let us know.

Happy Practicing!

Dan
Co-Founder, Open Studio
"Like the You'll Heart It podcast, Open Studio deserves 7 stars (at least). The resources provided by Open Studio are of exceptional quality, ideal for any serious jazz player who wants to gain further insights into how to think about, conceptualize, practice, and play jazz. I am not sure that is possible, but an ear training course with tips, exercises, and tracks to listen to would be a nice complement to the material already available. You guys are doing a fantastic job! Thanks!!"
"Great and comprehensive content, just some problems with the player on iPad (sometimes playback freezes, I have to reload the page)"
"Simple and amazing. Quick and easy gains keep me going."
"very helpful as well as inspiring"
"Esta muy bien, un gran curso, y el hecho de que tenga traduccion, lo hace aun mas interesante."
"Excellent teaching"
"Being a guitarist for many years but now studying piano it has opened up a whole new world for me!"
"Top of the range music education!!"
"Excellent study guide"
"I'm interested playing the piano."
"Open Studio is a world apart from anything else I’ve seen that’s out there. These guys really know what they’re doing and are doing it oh-so-very well. “Hats off” to Peter, Dan, Adam and the entire team for their vision, planning, hard work, professionalism and dedication. I look forward to a long and fruitful membership and relationship."
Open Studio is rated 4.70 based on 307 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access