Open Studio Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

Charles Vavra
Ronald Stern
Rhythm Earthsong
More Photos & Videos
I hadn't take the time to use it 😔😔😔
Have been using it for a coupla weeks and very satisfied til now!
I've tried many piano courses but Open Studio tops them all. My musical knowledge is skyrocketing, and I feel more confident than ever with Peter and Adam as my guides. And the You'll Hear It podcast is great consistent inspiration when I am away from my instrument.
Thus far, my involvement has been to audience Peter Martin's solo concerts and participate in the after-party Zoom meeting. I greet the beginning of each concert with a big smile, so happy to see Peter take his place at the piano. The music he creates is wonderful. And there is something special about it being live--a "je ne sais quoi" that adds to the experience. I truly feel like it is a special night out--in. Adding the Zoom gathering really adds to the sense of connection. I appreciate that the artist seeks to know his audience, and is generous with responses to our questions and comments. When he says during the concert, "I feel your presence," I believe that's true. I think he puts out a lot of energy to make that happen. Truly the Shelter-in-Place concerts are one of the wonders of the internet during this time.
It’s quite good!! I am also sure you guys will be making it better and better. For now it’s good enough to say be well & try to stay as safe as possible.
ATB,
G.S.
I like Open Studio lot. My only suggestion is to have an even more sequential approach that builds towards mastery in very small prescriptive steps. In other words, a series of exercises that flows incrementally towards mastery of a particular concept. I am a person that likes to feel that I am in a coherent stepwise progression towards greater and greater complexity/challenge. You have the individual exercises pretty well laid out, but maybe sequence them a little more explicitly.
Great, clear teaching from amazing players. The platform is very well built and comes with all kinds of awesome tools. Can only recommend!
Lots of energy, love the group at Open Studio!!!
Very good content from very good artists ! Thanks guys, you’ve made a wonderful job !
Lionel from France 🇫🇷
After seeing the interview with Edu Ribeiro and Gregory Hutchison I decided to buy the Brasilian Drumming course (even being a bass player). Edu Ribeiro did amaze me a teacher in that interview. Hope to see him live when life starts again.

For my bass teacher I have to study piano the piano courses seem to be a perfect fit for my level.

The content is well thought, greatly recorded and the teaching well focussed. Well done. I think even though it is excellent the original price tag is too high, comparing it with competition like scottsbasslessons.com.

I bought the courses with the 70% reduction and found that an excellent buy for the price and excellent value. I bought multiple courses at once and will be happy to spend the next two years learning the content.

Keep going. Also with the great interviews!

Give a special thanks to Edu. He deserves it ;-).
If you buy a course only to find that the following day you could have bought the same course at almost half price, is it then not normal to feel a bit disappointed? A small “warning” to those signing up the day before the special offer would have been a decent approach. And my email about the matter was left unanswered. Quite disappointing. The course by itself is excellent. So one star and five stars = 3 :-(
I am almost 70, and a lifelong musician. Didn’t have a lot of formal piano training, and definitely no schooling in jazz.These courses are not only inspiring, but they illustrate so many finer points, techniques, and creative ideas. Everyone brings their ‘stuff’ with professionalism, and I appreciate that. The entire organization delivers. 👍👍
This is a unique synthesis of a systematic approach on the one hand and living enthusiasm on the other. I learn very quickly and immediately enroll in the next lesson. Martin Steiner
Best online music teaching I ever saw. Keep making more content, more advanced concepts will be awesome!
No está en español
Truly awesome! The best online music education stuff.
It's dope !
The courses and service are amazing
You are quite frankly amazing, I could never have dreamed of being able to have access to this level of Jazz education without studying at a Music college, thank you so much.
Thank you so much for offering us this 7day trial. It just phenomenal