Open Studio Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Live Chat, Email
"Great content. Can go at my pace. Practical guides to help you get up and going! Peter is an amazing musician!"
"Enjoy listening to “you’ll hear it “ and watching Adam,Peter,Geoff videos actually met keezer at David sanborn show Fort Wayne indiana real friendly thanks ron rumbaugh dds"
"Poor didactic...."
"im still working"
"Excellebt staff!"
"Excellent instruction and fun to listen to conversation between Peter and Adam"
"Very well done. Merging artistry with technology."
"As a serious pursuer of jazz (it is not my main profession, but I do a lot of paid gigs and try to do it at the highest level), I get a lot out of all of the programming, from technical knowledge, to inspiration, to feeling I have a great online community."
"I didn't find the downloads unassisted by text about what they were was disappointing. I fear I lost interest."
"Really cool and great"
"Good stepping stone for beginners"
"Eccellente!"
"I'm still in the early phases of the "lifetime" lesson I purchased (Hutchology) but thus far am satisfied, a lot of very good information and tips in bite-sized pieces."
"Very good!!"
"Geoffrey Keezer's Adv.Jazz Piano Concepts is top shelf study & practice material for my mind & fingers. Open Studio format is easy to use & the lessons are the best. Thanks, Dennis"
"Utilisation systématique de « living notation «  sans pour autant perdre le travail à l’oreille sans écriture ni lecture. Améliorer la page d’accueil à fin de mieux comprendre les choix possibles pour organiser le travail. Par exemple cette année où j’étais très malade et n’avait pas de temps ni de patience , la petite demi-heure que j’ avais de temps en temps pour profiter de tout ce que vous proposez , s’est transformé en recherche parce que je ne savais pas comment trouver que les morceaux qui m’ excite en » living notation « bref ....... je trouve que ce que vous proposez est déjà très bien; si vous pouvez l’améliorer au niveau d’un handicapé qui n’ a pas beaucoup de patience cela ne sera que bénéfique pour les autres et pour open studio."
"Unfortunately the classification of courses is poor. I purchased ELEMENTS and the accompanying book, only to find that much of the material is the same as the Beginner or Basic course. There was no overview which would allow me to select the course most appropriate to me."
Hello Andrew,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. We strive to make sure the piano courses we offer cover varying skill levels and have a few resources to help give guidance to which course would be the best fit, including detailed descriptions of each course, sample lessons and a section in our FAQ titled "Which Piano Course is Right for Me?" I'm sorry that these didn't help or weren't easy to find.

The Jazz Piano for Beginners course is quite different from the Elements of Jazz Piano course. I'm more than happy to offer you a month of the All-Access Pass if you would like to try any of the other piano courses to see if one is a better fit.

-Dan
Co-founder, Open Studio
"From my limited experience so far (beginning course for piano), Open Studio is a user friendly, very informative resource."
"Open Studio has been a great experience! The quality of instruction, the professional level of the videos, the supporting materials and the fantastic cut-to-the-chase style of teaching jazz are all top-notch. Easily the best use of time and money I have seen in a long long time!"
"The lessons in Elements of Jazz are very straight-forward and really gives you the foundation to build your jazz piano skills."
Open Studio is rated 4.69 based on 246 reviews