Open Studio Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Tell us how Open Studio made you happy
pure joy and inspiration
I have not been playing the piano for ages. Open Studio made me want to play again. Thank you 😊
Great content!
Very nice courses, that I've been looking for for a while. I'd appreciate to have more fingerings noted down on lead sheets for piano courses, especially for scales. Great stuff however! Bravo! À jazz pianist from eastern France
Hello there! thank you so much for the spanish subtitles Its great! Living notation is a very good idea. In a future I'd love a afro cuban jazz course, it would be wonderful.
Awesome teachers, awesome program! Thank you OpenStudio!
I am ecstatic about joining thee Open Studio. After playing piano on and off for more than 40 years (mostly classical and pop). I decided I wanted to learn to play jazz - really well. So I took 3 years of private lessons from a jazz player with a PhD. And enrolled in all the on line jazz courses I could find, but still just wasn’t getting it. Until I joined the open studio. The course content is exactly what I needed. And the presentation of the material and the user interface couldn’t be better. I love the Demo sessions, and am spending hours playing along with Peter. Can’t think of a better way to develop phrasing and articulation. I’ve cancelled all my other subscriptions and am finally starting to think of myself as a real jazz pianist. Thank you guys so much for your work on this great program.
Excellent courses! I’m especially enjoying the Brazilian piano workshop (and i’m hoping that you guys do an Afro Cuban one as well)! thanks for all the work that you guys have put in to make this content available
Everything is top notch! The teachers, the lessons, the workbooks, the blog,the podcast, the customer service...EVERYTHING IS AMAZING! From beginner to pro level players, there are lessons for everyone! Can't say thank you enough!
Great program!
An absolutely phenomenal platform for learning jazz. The courses are well structured, the teachers are fantastic, and the lessons are super inspiring! I'd give a thousand star review if I could!
Hello Open Studio! I’m a brand new student using the web site for two weeks and so far it’s great! I’m a professional classical pianist and I eager to learn improvisation and jazz overall. The lessons are intense and I really enjoy it. Thank you a lot and see you there!
All teachers are great. They explain everything in a very clear manner and very friendly and also the files that come with the courses all the materials are excellent and give A great support to the contents that are shown in the lessons. My experience relates overall with the piano but I have seen also other videos dedicated to other instruments such as jazz guitar and Brazilian guitar and I also liked those lessons too so, I just say that five stars to all the courses to all the teachers to all the materials and also five stars to the you’ll hear it podcast that I listen to every day thanks open studio for everything that you guys do for us.
You guys are friggin awesome! Worth every penny. Keep it coming! :)
These people actually care and want to make you a better musician. They are professional and also very talented and knowledgable musicians. Out of all the online resources you can get out there today I would say this is the most bang for your buck. The teachings are concise and extremely useful.
But avoid sending repeated emails often with the same contents !
Amazing lessons. I recommend it a lot, really help you to clear and focus on drag topics. Plenty of great info.
The best of the best :-) I am studying piano jazz at the conservatory in France and openStudio is a very good tool to help me making progresses. Thanks for your great job Stephane
Awesome