Open Studio Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

Effie
Open Studio 5 star review on 21st August 2019
John Krantz
Absolutely love it.
Very useful classes. Unfortunately I cannot subscribe jut now for money reasons. I will try again in a few moths. Thanks for the free access this past 7 days.
Very, very good! Excellent!
Hi all,

Open Studio is an incredible undertaking. I can’t imagine a better forum for online learning. Thank you for such attention to detail and a thoughtful approach to learning the piano. Peter and Adam have such a great vibe and clear way of passing on information. The editing, the sound, the transcribing are all truly top notch. Super glad to have found my way here.
Great lessons for all levels of Jazz enthusiasts covering all aspects of Jazz piano and other instruments. Plus the price is fantastic, I stopped my private lessons to switch to Open Studio. Highly recommended.
Super well organized. I have been drawn here several times, most recently to see if I could get help as a total beginner piano player. I think i will work on rudiments first, and maybe come back. There is definitely a place for this. Good luck. I may come back with my clarinet - my main instrument. But i came here for piano, and - its not right for me. THANKS!!!
Church musician the magic chords is for you.
Have ALLLLLL !!!!!
I thought the course “Elements of Jazz” was excellent!! As an intermediate player, I was able to gain some valuable insights even during the short trial period. Really liked how the different concepts of Lines, Voicings and Time was broken down, analyzed, clearly explained and demonstrated using real examples/Jazz standards.

However, I’d previously subscribed to another program “pop jazz online” and was interested to see how the two courses compare. Unfortunately I can’t afford both programs at this time but I do see how the two could potentially compliment each other. Both programs have very different learning styles, nevertheless, I’ll continue to follow Open Studio material online.

Hopefully in the future, I can find space both time and financially to revisit Open Studio courses in conjunction with what I’m already working on.

Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing your talents and insights!!

Paul
As a novice in piano but fan of jazz music, I'm currently on the Jazz Piano Jump Start course and other beginners courses. It's a very nice starting point to get the grasp on the piano in a jazz context. Videos and guided practice sessions made it clear and I can take the time I need to comprehend the notions and technics. Thanks a lot to Peter & Adam!
Very clear explanation. Thank you for the trial session.
Open Studio has opened my eyes to the possibilities of learning the double bass. This will be my opportunity to start a jazz trio and to play in a Church.
Fantastic!
Very good only need add subtitles in Spanish in other courses. Thank you Piter Martin you are exellent teacher.
Well structured, well explained lessons. Enthusiasm drooled across the keys. Friendly atmosphere and helpful support service. Access passes are immense value for money!
Incredible content and brilliant advice, all payed out very professionally.
You are wonderful, perfect courses, thanks for the opportunity. Hugs!!!
Open studio is a heaven for Musicians. I learnt more from Peter and Adam than I have learnt from books and just my own transcriptions. Their approach is holistic, covering both technical, practical and theoretical information.
The piano courses of Peter Martin are amazing, every lesson covers languaje, technique, musicality, he is an incredible performer and educator, lots of wisdom from this guy, it does not matter if you are a beginner or a skilled player, Peter always has something to show you to become a better player.
After one week using this platform i can say with certainty that i have been improved in my playing and i have gained valuable knowledge from outstanding musicians!
Open Studio is rated 4.75 based on 947 reviews