Open Studio Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Love the transcriptions to follow along and then download & play later. This is really helpful with Christian's bass course. Peter is exceptionally good at explaining theory concepts and showing us how to implement them in practice. Have found this so in his short videos and the Beginning Piano course."
"Open Studio is one of the best online music sites I've ever used."
"It's the best site for learning how to improve at jazz piano. As a retired guy it is expense of the all pass service. Bob Geurs"
"The courses offer great musicians who are also great teachers - articulate, thoughtful with excellent material, presentation and listening recommendations"
"EXCELENT !!!!1 I AM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE I CAN LEARN OF MY FAVORTE SAXOPHONE PLAYER STEVE WILSON"
"Good site."
"Ingenuous."
"Open studio is a fabulous concept. You can study at your own pace and every lesson offers something of substance."
"I majored in Jazz and failed because of the shortcomings I've been improving with Open Studio's basic Jazz piano. As a drummer, I neglected the most important percussion instrument! The piano! It's helped me with my drum set playing immensely by learning more about the piano and song structure. I showed a friend Peter Martin's C Blues the other day, and she just closed her eyes and smiled.....Thank you for an accessible path to improving my musicianship as a drummer. Grant"
"Always entertaining and informative. Peter's videos provide a wealth of information up to a professional level. Occasionally the pace can be a bit too quick to fully understand the explanation, but one can always watch the video again! The nearest thing to a conservatoire jazz course online. You'll hear it provides a witty commentary on fascinating issues faced by members of the jazz fraternity, but some serious information is shared."
"Amazed at the variety and availability of material. There’s nothing else like this online."
"Goooooooood"
"If I only had your courses when I was a youth, I'd be one heck of a good jazz pianist!!! Absolutety great stuff, I use it daily. Thanks a lot."
"Excellent, very happy with my course ! I am from Spain and I speak english but sometimes I need subtitles in english."
"Lack of double bass materials"
"I have begun working through the "Elements of Jazz Piano" course and find it to be an immensely helpful set of tools for intermediate-level pianists to improve their skills in a systematic way. There is a lot of material in each lesson if you choose to pursue it thoroughly, and I look forward to seeing how much my own playing has improved in a year or so, once I've internalized much of the lessons. I also am a big fan of Peter's 2 minute jazz videos on YouTube; they provide plenty to work on as well. Overall, this is a great packet of materials, and the high-tech format facilitates the learning process. Thanks for all of your work in putting this group of lessons together! (Note to the site manager: please keep my comments anonymous, or simply use my first name and country of residence: "Mike, Japan")"
"Very useful materials"
"The courses are excellent and are taught by professional musicians dedicated to sharing their experience and knowledge."
"I am very tankful you are here"
"Your platform is awesome and very informative"
Open Studio is rated 4.70 based on 305 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access