Open Studio Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

Charles Vavra
Ronald Stern
Rhythm Earthsong
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic! The explanations are just awesome. I’m from Italy, I speak a properly English and I have no problems to understand! 100% recommend
High quality of the content but it is not presented in user friendly way for the average user.
Advices : simple links to jump quicly inside video parts
Maybe you hate the midi software to show the pressed keys but it would be really great to have
The plat
I absolutely loved! I WILL pay the subscription later tonight. It’s too good to pass up
Open Studio has been improving since its birth. It is a complete platform, with some of the greatest jazz musicians of this time. Very educative and with powerful tools like live notation! Very recommendable.
Open Studio is a great way to learn jazz and music. Great method, wonderful musicians as teachers, functional and very organized website and lots of content to study that is added daily. Great job, guys!
There's a lot of useful tools from there. I'm a saxophonist but I can still apply it to my own playing
Everyone is very helpful and professional. High quality online education from real professional artists.
Yes!!! Love this man, first time I'm progressing with my playing in a long time. Peter and Adam are the best, love the podcasts, just bought the course!
I loved the Dianne Reeves segment
I watched it all in one day like a master class

I love the guided practice and
The beginner jazz segments

I’ve been playing for 30 years but I have so many gaps in my technique I decided to go back to basics and
I started with the beginner chords and the beginner blues

I didn’t do intervals I felt that may be too basic
I hope I didn’t skip an important step

Great stuff I look forward to getting into guitar and bass

You Guys need to do another vocal product maybe one that deals with some exercise or
Actual vocal
Improv
Really enjoying the lessons with Lubambo.
Did the 7 day free trial and started Jazz for beginners. There is no skimping on the quality of education. Masterful presentation of content and visual interface for effective learning.
Truly the best platform to learn jazz piano, the teachers are masters and explain very well! Thank you so much
I always get overwhelmed regarding soloing but the lesson called "element of jazz piano" really helps me to understand the structure of jazz improvisation and more.
Hence I start to believe that jazz is the music of freedom!
Thank you from italian jazz student!
avevamo bisogno di un corso così eccellente, grazie a tutto il team di open studio con tutto il cuore
The best
As a fairly advanced jazz pianist, I found your platform very useful. I particularly liked the transcriptions/explanations of the teachers' performances. Many aspects can be improved, however, this is a valuable set of resources for practice and self-improvement.
Thank you.
Is just what I needed. Very Clear and well paced information in the jump start lesson
A usseles and boring masterclass for Brazilian music.
Hello Alexis, Sorry you were unhappy with your course. Contact us at support@openstudionetwork.com if you would like to return the course or swap out for a different course.
Great content and courses! Only 4 starts because some of the transcriptions where a little innacurate.
Really engaging and fun. Love the way you guys break things down and build them back up again.
Open Studio is rated 4.76 based on 853 reviews