Open Studio Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Tell us how Open Studio made you happy
Great lessons from awesome teachers
The only thing missing is an app. I think there’s so much possibility there. -Mike
Wow…I cannot get enough of the courses! Intellectually and groovewise stimulating.
Love these courses even though i have a weekly teacher they have still helped me so much. Excellent quality and technical teaching platform with stellar faculty. Love supporting this organization. They are in a different league than any of the competition. Worth every penny!
I’m just getting started on the comeback trail. Hoping to make Open Studio a key to making me the player I’ve always wanted to be !!
Easy to navigate and the instructors are top notch!
Wish this had been available when I was younger.
The vocabulary did not seem complete and was missing real application
Hi there , as for the content I found the website absoloutely on spot If there is one thing that in my opinion could make the experience significantly better is around the explanation in which for example an idea is explained in words and then demonstrated on the piano While the words are easy to understand quite often there where beautifull piano playing ideas that just went too fast and not broken into slow motion digestable examples
the course hits my expectations
OS is a great idea! The pentatonic course gives careful and explicit instruction on what and how to practice. It has already improved my technique and my familiarity with all the keys.
Great teachers! The diversity of approaches to every topic I’ve dug into at Open Studio has opened so many doors of learning for me.
very very good lesson and spirit of music
Open studio is a excellent for beginners to to intermediate players. The advice Peter provides is helpful and straightforward. Although my only suggestion would be that you guys get in to using midi because sometimes it’s hard to see the notes he playing and most people (like me smh...) are not that great at reading music. Overall I love open studio!!!!
It’s so good to be able to learn Jazz 24/7 at home. Peter, Adam and their partner teachers make sure nothing it let out, making it easier for beginners to know which step to take next. The internet is full of Jazz courses; but you need a solid foundation to build on and I have definitely found that at OpenStudio. That’s why I have signed up for life! All the best Ray Brown (Europe)
Open Studio is the premier platform for students of modern American Music. Peter is gifted as a spokesperson for the idiom. In addition he has selected a great team around and his musical network is inspiring. Love it and use all the time.
Very good!!
Open Studio is unrivaled on the internet.
great stuff , thanks, reiner