Open Studio Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Open Studio have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices and customer service.

A

Price - Excellent

91.67%
Industry Average
The video and your voice is beautiful and easy to listen.The way you teach is pretty easy to understand.But can I ask that I saw the advertisement on Facebook that you have thee Piano Access Pass for 25% and I want to change my membership plan from monthly to yearly due to the sale off,but when I check on the web the price is still 360 USD/ year.How can I have the 25% off of your course,I would like to subcribe to your yearly membership
- Duy Nguyen
The lessons are great, I have learned a lot in a short amount of time, and the price is good.
- Matthew Walla
The content is the best out there. Open Studio is the best place out there to learn how to play jazz regardless of instrument. The price is nothing compared to what you get out of it, its ridiculous. I would highly recommend to buy the "all access pass", it gives you full access to the whole site and all the lessons. You will not regret it. Thank you!
- Erik Eklund
90.00%
Industry Average
Every piano course offered here has been well thought out and delivers better quality, in depth examples and explanations. World class musicians teaching from basic fundamentals (so important!) all the way through to top of the class inspiring professional levels. Very reasonable deals offered for each course. Great customer service also.
- Elia
They have the most attentive crew, when it comes to customer service. I did a small mistake and purchased something I didn't intend. Their reply was inmediate and they refunded my money on the same day.
- Marvin
A great course for beginning vibists with great exercises to learn voice leading and chord inversions Also prompt courteous and caring customer service
- Grandon Voorhis