Open Studio Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Jesse H
"I particularly like the guided practices. It helps me stay focused on the material and keeps my practice time efficient."
Mark H
"I’m impressed with the content, presentation, and skills of your staff. The idea is quite comprehensive and I feel blessed to have found this music resource. I’m quite happy practicing and it’s great to be able to go over the material."
"A great learning tool. Drumming courses(especially the fundamentals of jazz Drumming )are awesome and the rhythm section fundamentals course is simply stunning! Inspirational stuff!!"
"I really am liking it. The only thing I would like is to be able to press the space bar to start and stop the video. That’s in the notation video player."
Open Studio is rated 4.70 based on 303 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access