Open Studio Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Effie K
"I'm so thrilled with the way you teach every subject and with your attitude on the emails. Thank you for providing us with all of this knowledge in an affordable price. On many ways you made me feel that you care for the students. Well done Open Studio Team. :)"
Yasue M
"Definitive, essential and inspiring. There are many eye opening performances. I’ve never understood what swing was until I watched one of lessons here."
"I particularly like the guided practices. It helps me stay focused on the material and keeps my practice time efficient."
"I’m not in a rush!! There are no shortcuts. I’ve been a Professional Musician for 55-years. Sax, Flute, and Clarinet. I’m familiar with the Piano because I am an Arranger (Berklee College of Music) Studied Saxophone, with Buddy Collette. I am enjoying the lesson and I feel I found the right place. Can you tell me about the videos on Extensive Ear Training. I believe you mentioned that when I first signed up Thank you, Nick De Mauro"
"I really am liking it. The only thing I would like is to be able to press the space bar to start and stop the video. That’s in the notation video player."
Open Studio is rated 4.70 based on 355 reviews