Open Studio Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Live Chat, Email
"I bought Greg Hutchinson's course, and was a little disappointed with to a lot of bad recorded video's made with a telephone... The video's in the studio were great but in the minority.... So I found it to expensive for the quality of content I got for the money...."
Hello Mark,
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with some feedback on our Hutchology drum course. This course has a variety of focuses and is more casual in nature than some of our other courses, giving the student a full year's worth intimate lessons, practice sessions, and advice.

Greg Hutchinson does have another drum course that is shot in the studio that is structured a bit differently. I've added that course to your dashboard for you to check out for free over the next month. If you like it, just let us know.

Happy Practicing!

Dan
Co-Founder, Open Studio
"Lack of double bass materials"
"The site is rich, and the artists are truly trying to be helpful. I found lessons to be difficult to navigate, and challenging to stick with, as my progress was slow. I take primary responsibility for not succeeding with Open Studio, and wish someone could figure out how to help me stay motivated. These lessons weren't enough, sadly."
"Poor didactic...."
"Can’t learn much from Peter playing so fast. I know he’s good but slow it down and show me how the fingering should be. I’m in a beginning course and some of the things we’re asked to play seem quite advanced."
Hello Bob,

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We hear you and are currently preparing a course that would be a good primer for the beginners course.

Stay tuned.
"I think teaching is very good, but the is too high. You work with some discount, but the initial price is holding me back to buy some more."
"Too much info too fast - slow down!"
"Peter Martin is an excellent teacher with a very pleasant personality, and that is why I tuned in and continue to stay connected. . I am less enthusiastic about some of the other features of the site, although occasionally there is a podcast that I find helpful. But I get the definite feeling that marketing concerns, and the desire to build and expand the brand, are becoming perhaps a little too high a priority."
Open Studio is rated 4.69 based on 246 reviews