Open Studio Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Jesse H
"I particularly like the guided practices. It helps me stay focused on the material and keeps my practice time efficient."
Mark H
"I’m impressed with the content, presentation, and skills of your staff. The idea is quite comprehensive and I feel blessed to have found this music resource. I’m quite happy practicing and it’s great to be able to go over the material."
"A great learning tool. Drumming courses(especially the fundamentals of jazz Drumming )are awesome and the rhythm section fundamentals course is simply stunning! Inspirational stuff!!"
"Love Geoffrey Keezer's program! Quite a bit to practice and digest, however guaranteed to improve ones playing and take it to a new level. Hip lines, voicings, outside modal playing, bass lines, solo piano. It's all there."
"Very good and helpful material"
"Excellent"
"How and what to practice is one of the most crucial questions. Yet it‘s probably the most personal one and the most difficult to answer. Very quickly, as a beginner, you can get overwhelmed by hints like „practice all the chords, all inversions, all keys, LH and RH“ - this adds up to hundreds of hours - let alone that it does not answer the question of how to make these exercises sound musically and fun to play – which is why we love music, right? That can be very frustrating. This course is different. It is very clear, yet fun to watch. The guided exercises break down the key elements in easy-to-follow steps, showing very clearly how to practice. I still have to make choices – yet this is a great way to start, at least for me. Thank you, Open-Studio-Team!"
"Good interactive course with diferent posibilities of approaching it."
"Thanks for all"
"Loving it!"
"Very good👍👍"
"Thank you Peter Martin for getting right down to business and not talking incessantly like so many other instructors. Also, at one point while explaining which version of a C7, C9, C13 to use he just stated “Who Cares”. That is the moment I knew I was in the right place for me!"
"I've started many online jazz guitar courses but Peter Sprague's is a bit different. Being the seasoned performer he is and the collaborations he had with top jazz musicians he talks from the perspective of a professional guitar player who knows how to deliver the knowledge to a student. His jazz guitar course starts from the very beginning (pay attention though, it's not for absolute beginners, you must know your basic chords and scales to dive into it) explaining the major scale and the main chords with inversions. I've watched the first three lesson and I have food for thought and practice for six months! This is the premise for a great learning experience. I forgot: his insights on left hand technique for arpeggios is an eye opener. Not for every body but it works for me. You also get Peter Sprague's technique book as a free download, whose pages are often referenced to during the videos. Greetings from Italy."
"Excellent in term of teaching but over 5 stars have been your customer support that help me to solve in a prompt and high professional Way one tech/software issue. Congrats!"
"very clear and well presented"
"Can't wait to hopefully get fundamentals of jazz bass at next discount."
"Everithing perfect. I'm very satisfied, thank you!"
"I am a teacher and trumpeter and think Sean Jones lessons are tops. He is a very kind and good teacher. I am already improving and so are my high school students! Bill Laarz"
"Nice content"
"Hi guys... I’m Ricardo from Brazil and I just talk something about Hutch and open studio... It’s a great way to improve your skills and the vision about music (jazz in general)... I’m really happy to learn from Hutch... I recommend this music course for sure..."
"I’m a great fan of the all Open Studio’s artists. Best, ever!"
Open Studio is rated 4.70 based on 309 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access