Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
After I had started my diamond painting I discovered that two colours of drills were missing from my order. I contacted Paint Plot and Cheng told me that I need to use the paper key included, not the key printed on the canvas. Slight problem though. The symbols on the paper key do not match the symbols on the artwork. I responded with this information and again was told to use the paper key. I sent photos showing the differences and was told "sorry, we're working to rectify this". It has been four weeks and I have not heard anything. I was offered a replacement artwork free of charge however I didn't want a replacement, just the problem solved and to receive the missing drills. I am enjoying the diamond painting, but won't be purchasing any more from Paint Plot. Poor customer service.
Great customer service and products. I love the subscription service and look forward to receiving my new paint by numbers each month.
I love buying from this company they are so professional and extremely fast with their deliveries, I have bought a couple of diamond paintings and they are of excellent quality !! I also love that u can buy them with frames Wendy
Thank you Cheng for your quick response to my email. Your customer service is outstanding! My only recommendation is that you email a PDF of the purchase as the photocopy is very hard to read.
Great service from Paint Plot. This was my first order with them and I am extremely happy, arrived at my mums on time for her lockdown entertainment. Thankyou so much.
Fantastic service, very quick response, always extremely helpful. Brought from them 3 times now and have no hesitation in recommending them to family, friends and anyone interested in giving painting by numbers a try. Fabulous company!
Wonderful customer service, nicely packaged and a just a great activity to relax and unwind.
Excellent customer service and great products. Easily addictive 😊
While I have a creative mind and real appreciation of art, my lack of fine motor have never allowed me to articulate it. My drawings look like a 5yr old has drawn it and even my writing looks like childs play. For me to do this has been an amazing accomplishment! I know its far from perfect but I feel like an artist! Thankyou paintplot!!
Great customer service, easy to use website and ordering process.
Paint Plot has helped keep me sane during lockdown and is now my go to activity. Many hours spent chilling in front of my current painting. Thank you Paint Plot.
Excellent customer service!
So happy I found paint plot! I suffer from anxiety and doing paint by numbers helps me unwind and gives me something to focus my mind on! I've found a hobby for life!! Highly recommend!!
Good company would recommend paint plot excellent Customer service prices good Delivery good
Overall I am very happy to be a Paint Plot customer and I have just signed up for a subscription membership. I enjoy the painting as I don't have any natural talent (that I know of!) for painting and this is a way that I can produce something that is definitely frameable and displayable. This has been valuable to me during COVID. The only niggle I have is that I do find the "map" of numbers included with the kit sometimes unreadable - I think they have been copied so many times. Since you have everyone's email address it would be good to send the PDF once the order has been paid for and dispatched. Currenly I photograph the canvas on my iPad for a clearer picture.
Paint Plot is a fantastic way to help relieve stress and paint especially at times like this in Melbourne. Looking forward to finishing my paintings.
Paint plot paintings have really helped me get through this lockdown, I love every single one of the paintings I have done so far. I have given one as a gift and they loved it. Definitely will continue this new hobby as it really helps with anxiety. Thank you so much 😊
Great customer service and a terrific product.
This is the last thing I thought I would enjoy but honestly I recommend it to everyone…I started durning lockdown as a diversion from all the negative news…I’m certainly not good at it but I’m determined to improve!! This company has been wonderful I can’t say enough positive things about them…the tiniest hiccup if u let them know they attend to it immediately….who ever reads this I urge u to just have a go 🤗
Very professional service, excellent quality, easy to order just hard to choose, very approachable actual people not robots. Quality of product excellent.
Paint Plot is rated 4.2 based on 329 reviews