parcelcompare.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend parcelcompare.com

Tell us how parcelcompare.com made you happy

"This company have cheated me out of 42 pounds. They couldn't deliver my parcel, they supposedly said the parcel was refused twice, to which I am very sceptical about now. Then I was I told to pay additional 36 pounds for the return of my table and chairs, or I was going to have to pay storage charges daily, which by the way was so badly damaged its was unrecognisable. I asked for a receipt to which I had no reply. Please stay clear of this company. Useless, unprofessional, company zero stars.parcel Compare should not be trading, how many more bD reviews are set on them and how can they treat us all like utter rubbish and no customer care."
Are you parcelcompare.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Avoid, no telephone numbers for customer service and if you book the deliver through parcel compare the courier will not speak to you direct. Next day delivery took 6 days, admittedly this wasn’t their fault but because TNT refused to speak to me directly it took a lot longer to put this right. I then had my refund refused initially saying I had addressed the delivery incorrectly when I hadn’t and then after it was refunded I had an e-mail saying I owed a further £10 because the parcel was over weight (it definitely was under the weight I advised by .8 kg) Altogether a stressful experience and whilst the person who replied to my e-mails was courteous and helpful the lack of phone support and refusal to call me means I would never use them again. I have also found it impossible to leave a Feefo review which they seem to have an abnormally high rating on, look ANYWHERE else for reviews and you will find almost all of them are poor. But would I have left a review if it all went to plan? No but I don’t normally go out of my way to write bad ones unless it’s deserved and in this case there were numerous reasons that their service fell short."
"I needed my parcel to be picked up from a clinic in London.I have received a notification that my parcel was picked up and it is on its way to Austria, so I thought perfect. After a week I have not received my parcel so I emailed Parcel Compare and they said that the parcel was not picked up as there was no parcel to be picked up. I knew it was a lie as I knew 100% my parcel was Ready at the clinic as I received dimensions of my parcel from the receptionist so I could arrange my actual delivery. They had my contact Details, Details of the clinic but there was no email, no telephone call, Nothing. I cancelled my delivery with them but you have to pay cancellation fee, i guess that is how they make their money. I will never use them again as it is scam."
"Scam company, avoid at all cost. There is a cancelation fee even though there was no booking with a courier. There also is a re-booking fee which doesn't make sense if it is their fault. Again, do not use this "service". If it smells like scam, be sure it is one."
"absolute rubbish. they take your money and dont deliver. what is the point just go direct and save hassle. POINTLESS. THIEVES"
"Incompetent staff. ParcelCompare does not adhere to its own terms and conditions. No refund given when parcel was lost and additional insurance (guaranteed delivery) was purchased. No customer care provided. Not interested in repeat business. Avoid using this company."
"Paid this shower £102 for delivery from Manchester UK to Toulouse, France. Delivered by TNT so all went well. 4 days later received a demand for a further £95 for a 'so called' shipment weighing - wait for it -324 kilograms. If you deal with this lot be preparedto cancel your credit card before they can take the money without yoour permission and be prepared to go to court. Is this a mistake or old fashioned fraud like the car hire credit card later debit scam or jus a systems error. Coincidentall the Paypal payment option was corrupted and no receipt was issued, just the shipping tickets. Anyone else had this, write/email directly to TNT frauds at their head UK office at Edinborough, ring to get the name of the email recipient. Can't say more as the shipment is being investigated, right now."
parcelcompare.com is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews