Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Excellent company all around. Friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people with great customer service as well.
Very happy with our purchase and it looks great in our church. It was so easy to order and the staff are fantastic.
One of the finest companies I've ever worked with, top to bottom. From customer service to quality of product. I have four of their pedestals in my home. There will be more.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 26th August 2020
Fantastic product and excellent service, arrived quickly and was exactly what we needed.
We bought a modern female- figure sculpture. The gallery owner suggested we get a tall, custom sized pedestal so we found Pedestal Source. There were plenty of size & color options. Shipment was quick. They even sent a video of the guys that were in the process of fabricating the item to our specs. Very cool. Thx very much! Rochelle
What a remarkable business. They're polite, helpful, and caring. They send you a video of how your pedestal's made and a final photo to show how it looks. Our pedestal arrived quickly and is exactly what we wanted.
I would give them more stars if I had that option. They were fantastic from start to finish. I ordered a pedestal and they sent a video of it being made from beginning to end. Even after I got it they asked what I was putting on it and I sent a picture. They then asked more about the sculpture. I have NEVER worked with a company with such genuine caring. Only regret is that I don’t have another sculpture that needs a pedestal!
Excellent service
Awesome..... from website to delivery!
Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship will only enhance your work of art! I've bought two custon pedestals from PedestalSource, they are very professional and will make sure you get exactly what you want.
Great quality and great service!
Outstanding and unique company. Sent video of completed pedestal with craftsmen who had made it.
Purchased two pedestals at different times.
Very highly recommended!
The store is the greatest selection of pedestals known to man (and woman)!
We have ordered multiple pedestals and have been very satisfied with all. Excellent quality, great service. Will continue to use.
Great company, quality materials and beautiful workmanship. Very help customer service
Love my pedestal and it makes the statue I have displayed on it look like a million bucks. The service and delivery were great. I will be getting additional pedestals in the future from Pedestal Source.
The team at pedestal source is efficient, fun, customer centric and they make a terrific product. They try hard to please and take their product seriously. I have 3 different pedestals from them— each unique and beautiful. You will be so thrilled with their product.
I have done business with Pedestal Source on a number of occasions. Everything they have built for me has been top quality. My last purchase was a pair of wall mounted shelves that are infinitely better than any option I've tried before. I bit pricey but worth every penny.
Very Good??? No way! Amazing!!! Excellent !! Outstanding!!! Is what I think about The Pedestal Source! Seriously one of the best companies I have ever had the pleasure of working with!! I have ordered many different products and have been beyond thrilled with the quality, the customer service, the professionalism, the kindness, the amazing personal videos that come before delivery!! The Gummy Bears inside the box!!😀 I want to buy more art just to be able to use them again!! Thank you for being a company that really cares!!!! Karen Bailey Scottsdale Arizona
The pedestal is perfect for our bronze sculpture and we really appreciated the quick turnaround and the video before it was sent! Great company and product!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.97 based on 390 reviews