Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Great quality!!
Thanks Sue. Enjoy the pedestal!
I’ve purchased before. Same high quality
Thanks JM. We appreciate your loyalty.
The pedestal is beautiful, and is the perfect support for our art piece. It's worth every penny. Thank you for your good work and professionalism!
Thanks so much and enjoy your new pedestal!
Great job!!
Thanks Josh
High quality workmanship and caring employees make this an excellent place to purchase pedestals.
Exceptional product and over the top customer service. I never had a company provide me with a video of the product I was purchasing. You guys blew me away!
Thanks! Great to hear you had an excellent experience.
Wonderful product! And excellent video…thank you!
Thanks Aliette! Enjoy your pedestal!
very nice product!
Thanks Tao!
good fit looks great wonderful customer service
Thanks Leland! Great to hear the pedestal is a good fit for your space!
Love my pedestal! Looks amazing, the color is perfect. It adds such a great vibe to the living room, exactly how I pictured it. The service was great and I loved the video they send out to show you your custom made piece when is ready to ship. Such a nice touch that makes you feel special.
Thanks so much for sending the photo along! We couldn't agree more with you: looks like an amazing space! Enjoy your new pedestal and don't hesitate to call us if you ever have questions.
Great product and great service. On time and as quoted. YouTube of the completed product was an added plus.
Thanks Robert! Our staff of makers and craftspeople have dreams and ambitions of becoming social media influencers, they'll be glad to hear you liked the videos!
My pedestal arrived on time and is absolutely stunning.
Inarguably the single best customer service experience I’ve ever had. Excellent communication throughout the process. Exemplary product. This company is customer focused in an age of lip service to the same.
Great product, updates and communication. Very well done!
This was the best possible customer service I have ever experienced. Not only was it easy to navigate their website, the personal email I received from the customer service person taking care of my order (I actually believe it was the man that built my pedestal) blew me away!!! As a brand manager, it was amazing! As is my new pedestal. I LOVE IT and will tell everyone I know about this extraordinary company.
This is the second pedestal I have ordered and as was the first .. absolutely perfect ! I love working with this company ... hands on , very helpful and willing to pull off practically anything you request =o) My second pedestal was for a very unique piece that needed to fit down inside the top of the pedestal and after some back and forth planning it worked out just as if the craftsman had made it himself. Again kudos to the entire Pedestal Source group .. you are awesome!
Excellent quality. Arrived on time. We enjoyed the personalized video of our finished pedestal.
Thanks Bruce! Hope you enjoy that new pedestal!
Customer service was excellent and you product was everything you said it would be. I am considering purchasing 2 more in different sizes. Thank you
Thanks very much. We look forward to our next pedestal project for you!
Delivered on time and exceeded all expectations. Great craftsmanship and the video from the factory was a great personalized touch. I highly recommend them with a 5-Star Rating.
Thanks Richard. Enjoy your new pedestal and don't hesitate to call if you ever have questions.
I purchased a pedistal for my hotel. My boss, who rarely gives compliments, said it was very nice and loved it. Best purchase of the year by far!
Thanks Brandy! Glad it could deliver smiles all around