Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Service was awesome. Loved the movie of it being finished.
Very fast turnaround, packaged perfectly. It arrived in CT with no damage at all! Also very friendly customer service. Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback Manuella. We pride ourselves on providing the the best product and service in our industry. Great to hear you had a good experience!
Great job!!
The Team at PedestalSource are phenomenal...A first class operation.
They care and deliver a first class pedestal...
You will not be disappointed.
Thanks so much. We take great pride in providing exactly the experience you express.
Great customer service. I really liked the short video of the craftsman showing the pedestal as it was made. The pedestal is exactly what I needed for the sculpture. It’s beautifully made and arrived in perfect condition due to really excellent packaging.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
Thanks for sending the photo Richard! Your display looks amazing!
I am very pleased with the Craftmanship and the Beauty of my Pedestal. Great job I will order again and Recommend the Company to everyone. THANK YOU AGAIN 😊
Glad to hear your pedestal hit the mark! Enjoy!
A really high quality pedestal. Truly top notch from both a structural/functional standpoint and an aesthetic standpoint. I will be ordering many more identical pedestals in the upcoming months. Thanks!
Thanks Alvin. Our entire team, from design to shipping, works hard to ensure then best possible quality at every step.
High quality products, well priced and produced quickly and shipped beautifully. Thank you.
Thanks David!
Nothing but praise for this company and their products. The pedestals are very well made - a work of art in themselves!
We couldn't be more pleased to hear you say that!
Great Job. Makes my Merano glass look great
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Agreed! It's hard to beat some built in lighting to compliment a glass sculpture! Looks great!
The pedestal was everything that I thought it would be! The customer service was great. They sent over a custom Youtube video link to show my order and delivered it according to date promised.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Thanks Morgan! Your display looks amazing and we truly appreciate seeing the photo!
Eat customer service ever! My pedestal is beautiful and well made. Quick delivery and flawless attention to detail.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Thanks Dianne. Glad to hear you had a good experience with us. Your display looks great!
The customer service is incredible. Very helpful and just really nice! Will definitely recommend them to everyone I know.
Thanks Cody! We appreciate your recommendations. Enjoy your new pedestal!
Great customer service and beautiful product. I had been looking for the right sized pedestal for this piece of art glass since I bought it years ago and have finally found it. Arrived so quickly I was amazed. Appreciated the personalized video from the factory too.
Glad you could finally find the perfect home for you art! And glad we could be part of the solution. I hope it brings years of beauty to your home.
Outstanding product, outstanding service! Loved the short video of it being made at the facility!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 26th February 2021
The item is fabulous and the customer service unparalleled
Thanks very much! We always aim to please.
These pedestals are classy, unique, and stunning. They seamlessly fit into our decor. We absolutely LOVE them. I ordered five pedestals and may order a few additional ones for other special pieces. The video was a great extra touch. Excellent service, excellent price. Thank you!
Thanks very much for your review and so glad to hear they have worked so well in your space! We'd love to see photos if you ever find time to send some our way.
Great product. Fast turnaround & terrific packaging
Thanks Dennis! Enjoy our pedestal.
Beautifully packaged to prevent damage. Very professionally finished.
Thanks Toni. Glad to hear everything arrived in good order and to your liking!
Great resource for pedestals. Email updates let me know where it was in the process, and the video sent out from the warehouse right after it was built was terrific, a very personal touch! The pedestal is very sturdy, glad we went with this company.
Thanks for your very kind review and glad you had an excellent experience shopping with us. We try hard to ensure that our customer service and our pedestals are unrivaled.
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 705 reviews