Pedestal Source Reviews

5 Rating 1,300 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
The ABSOLUTE BEST!!!
Thanks so much Jane! We think you're pretty outstanding as well!
Love my pedestal! Great job and great quality!
Thanks!
Ansolutely gorgepus, easy to prder, even sent me a youtuble clip wjen ot was done
Thank you!
Excellent product!
Thanks George!
Love it! Great quality. Packed well. Awesome customer service.
Thanks so much!
Perfect. Just what I needed to display a vase.
We are extremely satisfied with your product! We were impressed when we got the email from Nelson, showing us our stand being made and making sure it was correct! We were impressed by this method of customer service very much, and it made us excited knowing it was on the way! Thank you very much for your quality product and service. Ron Grossguth
Hi Ron. We greatly appreciate your thoughtful feedback. Thanks very much! Enjoy your new pedestal and don't hesitate to call if you ever have questions.
We are extremely satisfied with the purchase process and the final pedestal. We particularly liked the very personalized production video. That was amazing!!!
Looked fantastic
You guys did an excellent job. Your service is very good also your care package is wonderful. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have used Pedestal Source multiple times and each time my expectations are exceeded. The quality of the work is terrific and so is the service. I especially appreciate the video updates sent out by the artisans that create these high-quality pieces. Looking forward to future orders. Alan - Sarasota, FL
The pedestal is perfect. Exactly what I wanted. It was packed extremely well. And was delivered to my address. I mention that because when I have item shipped to me by FedEx they go astray
I am thrilled with the custom pedestal you made for my client! I can't thank you enough for making her so happy! I look forward to future projects with you!
Thanks so much Catherine! We look forward to working with you again as well.
It is a work of art too! Beautiful
Thanks Carlos! We always appreciate a connoiseurs eye! Glad you're enjoying your pedestal.
I worked with Rachel on the phone with my order asking questions about design, color etc. She was always quick to respond back and great to work with. I would definitely recommend this company. Excellent customer service. I am waiting on my order and I’m sure it will be as impressive as the customer service!
Thanks very much. Please let us know when your pedestal arrives. We love seeing your displays and artwork!
Excellent company to deal with and customer service is excellent.
Thank you!
Awesome people to work with! Love my pedestal.
Thanks Tina! Glad you're enjoying it
Beautiful! Glad I ordered it.
Thanks Susan! We're glad you ordered as well! It's always our pleasure to help bring some additional beauty to your art display.
I did a lot of research before choosing this company and am very pleased with my decision. The black laminate 2' pedestal was made to perfection. Personalized video updates were much appreciated!
Thanks Lisa! Very glad you found us and even happier that you're enjoying your new pedestal!
Perfect solution to my art display needs. They produce the pedestals in the timeframe promised and their pricing is competitive.
Thanks Paul! Enjoy your new pedestal!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.95 based on 1,300 reviews