Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street
Fort Collins, CO

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Great product, fast , exactly what I ordered
Thanks Wendy!
very happy. will definitely buy again.
Thanks Adnan!
This is my second pedestal from Pedestal Source. Excellent workmanship and a very easy company to work with.
Thanks Michael! We appreciate your loyalty and your business!
Excellent communication and efficiency. The pedestal is absolutely gorgeous. I couldn’t be happier with the service and quality of the piece!
Thanks Ann!
The pedestal which was made for us by pedestalsource.com is a handsome piece of furniture for our home and shows off our bronze sculpture beautifully. And I have never had a more pleasant experience in buying any product! My initial phone call to Pedestal Source was warmly received by Rhys. I was treated with professionalism and courtesy, as if I was a long-term buyer who would be purchasing a multitude of pedestals for a full gallery of art. This was followed by several conversations and email exchanges as we resolved questions of shape, finish, diameter, height and placements of lights - all responses were quick and full of sound advice. The customized pedestal was quickly completed and before packing, Tony sent us a video from the construction shop showing the pedestal and using a tape measure, he verified height and diameter. The packaging container was as carefully constructed as the pedestal and arrived in perfect condition. My wife and I cannot give enough praise to all involved at Pedestal Source. Sincerely, Marx & Joni Sterne
Thanks very much Marx and Joni! It was a pleasure working with you on your pedestal project. Glad you had a good experience with us! We truly appreciate your feedback and kind words.
Great customer service with a video of the product when it was finished. Arrived in pristine condition as it was well packed.
Thank you!
Great looking product and it is currently standing in our living room with a glass sculpture on top. Well made and the whole purchase and delivery experience was sensational !!!
Thanks Jeffrey!
During the process of building my pedestal I received a video with a staff member thanking me by name for ordering the item and then showing me the finished product with a tape measure ensuring I'd receive the correct size. This was an unexpected and wonderful surprise. I had never ordered from Pedestal Source before and was hoping all would turn out well. The pedestal arrived safely packed and exceeded my expectations in terms of quality, color, and fit!
Thanks very much for your feedback! We appreciate hearing about your experience and glad you are enjoying your pedestal.
I have bought two pedestals from Pedestal Source. The first one was custom with specific lighting and dimensions. Their customer service is outstanding, they helped me decide on the right height and width for my art. Since it was custom the techs sent a video which I loved! This time I just needed a basic pedestal and again no disappointment. Love this company! A pleasure to do business with.
Thanks Sue! We appreciate your business and your feedback!
Pedestal arrived quickly and serves its purpose beautifully. High quality at a reasonable cost. My stone sculpture weighs 47 pounds so I needed a pedestal that could support the weight and this meets that requirement without a problem. This is my 4th purchase from Pedestal Source and I highly recommend their products to everyone.
Thanks for being a loyal customer of Pedestal Source! Glad you're enjoying your pedestals!
Very pleased with our pedestal. Exactly what we wanted
Thanks Michael!
This process was one of the best purchases i made for my home! They were responsive, quick and detailed oriented! They even sent me the best video customized for my family with the pedestal! Great service, great company ! Great product! 5 stars
Thanks James! We appreciate hearing from you and very glad you're enjoying your pedestal.
Thank youuuuuuu sooooooo much!!!!! My item came impeccable, no one scratch, not ONE single scratch….let that sink in… Thank you for caring so much for us customers and for delivering not less than what we expect! Lots of love to the entire team! Marii.
Thanks Maria! Lots of love back at you!
I searched a lot of websites to find a pedestal for a Remington statue that we had. It looked ok on the floor in the foyer, but I felt that if it was elevated on a pedestal, it would be more dramatic. Then I found PedestalSource, and called and spoke with Rhys. He was extremely helpful and helped me place my order. Then, he went above and beyond by placing me on a brief hold and finding an extremely attractive shipping price! I loved getting a personalized video emailed to me before shipping, showing me the actual pedestal that had just been built to my specifications, and even taking the measurements in the video so I would know it was made perfectly! I think this company provided an ultra-quality product and extra-quality personalized customer service. When my pedestal arrived, it was packed with care in such a way that no damage could occur. I would recommend them to everyone!
Thank you for your very thorough and thoughtful feedback Catherine! We certainly try our best to provide outstanding service and quality. Enjoy your pedestal and don't hesitate to call if you ever have questions.
just what i needed. great product an built well.
Thanks Debra!
The purchasing, the packaging and the shipping were very professionally handled. The pedestal has improved the look of the sculpture and we couldn't be happier with it. Tahnk you.
Thanks Carole! Glad to be of service.
Perfect fit for planned allocation. Beautiful workmanship at affordable price. I ordered a second one in larger size, walnut.
Amazing service and great product!
Thanks Kelly!
The craftsmanship is fantastic. Packaging as well.
Thanks Eric! We appreciate your feedback.
High-quality product and fabulous service. Who could ask for more.
Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed your experience and your pedestal.
Pedestal Source is rated 5.0 based on 1,644 reviews