Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

Pedestal Source 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Flavio Ostolaza
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Flavio Ostolaza
Beautiful pedestal, well packaged and exactly as expected.
Thanks for the review Aaron! Enjoy the pedestal!
Great service, great product!
This is our 3rd purchase. First 2 were pedestals to hold statues. This last one we bought was for an end table. It is perfect
Thanks so much for the review and your loyalty. Very glad that our pedestals continue to meet your expectations and needs.
Beautifully handcrafted. Details edges and finishes are flawless. Our new 15"x15"x30" pedestals display our two entrance sculptures from our Bangkok, Thailand trip wonderfully. A piece of art themselves.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 5th December 2020 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 5th December 2020 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 5th December 2020 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 5th December 2020 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 5th December 2020
Wow! Thanks so much for those photos! Absolutely beautiful display.
Excellent product and even better customer service. I really appreciated the YouTube video of my order being packed for shipment.
Thanks Kimberley! Enjoy the pedestal
The pedestal is just what we wanted. We had a floor lamp that was a bit too short and now it is the perfect height. Plus, the customer service is outstanding!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Glad we could help provide a solution. Thanks for your review and photos!
This is the second purchase from pedestal source and I have not been disappointed
Good workmanship and on time delivery. Thanks
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
The display looks amazing! Thanks very much for the photos and the review.
Easy, efficient, product was of excellent quality! Great job. A pleasure to do business with you.
Thanks for your review! Glad you've enjoyed the pedestal and don't hesitate to call if you ever have questions.
I ordered two pedestals for two sculptures, the whole experience from ordering, process to shipping was exceptional!. The customer service is A+++.
Will definitely use their services again!
Thanks Maria! Glad you enjoyed your experience and I hope your pedestals provide years of beauty
Very professional. Excellent quality products and fast shipping!!
Pedestal Source did a great job. The pedestal was exactly what I ordered and it looks great with my sculpture on it. I also appreciate the video they sent of the pedestal when they finished fabricating it and the updates on the shipping progress. Pedestal Source is a great company to work with,
Thanks for your review Ellen. We truly appreciate the feedback.
Quick service, delivery, awesome packaging, stunning product!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Thanks Cheryl! Glad you're enjoying your pedestal.
Wonderful work. Museum quality. My marble piece weighed 165 pounds and the pedestal took the weight fine. I highly recommend The Pedestal Source. They are also very hands on and personal...sending a message from the craftsman via You Tube so you can see the finished product. Unique.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Thanks for the review and the photo! The sculpture and pedestal look amazing!
What an amazing experience! From selecting a pedestal, the construction video and the unboxing, I was so pleased. The pedestals I ordered were flawless. The surfaces were great. The construction was incredible. I have already used them in my photography studio for fine art photography, and they are study enough for models to sit on as well. I compared the costs of building vs. buying, and pedestal source is an obvious yes.
Great to hear Amber! Glad you had a great experience with us.
This is the second time we have purchased from Pedestal Source and we have nothing but praise for the quality of their product and the level of customer service. Incredibly professional and fun at the same time!
Thanks very much for your review and your loyalty James! Glad to hear you've enjoyed your pedestals.
Great workmanship, good communications and customer service. Loved the video from the production floor by the guy working on it. Looks like you have a great work environment and happy employees who like what they are doing and are proud of their work.
Thanks Dan. We're a bit like family here for sure.
Fantastic customer service from start to finish. Pedestal looks great and is exactly as described and as I ordered. Would recommend 10/10.
Thanks Ann! Enjoy the pedestal and don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have questions.
The pedestal is exactly what I was looking for! Beautifully made, high quality and delivered quickly! Thanks to the team for this amazing piece!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
We appreciate the feedback and the photo! Looks great!
Nice people. Good quality. Very efficient.
This is an exemplary company from beginning to end. Their customer service answers your questions promptly and is knowledgable in creating special order pedestals. Once you know what configuration, color and shape you need for your sculpture, they brief you along the way of its progress. The best part(and I showed this video to all my friends), Rob sent me a video of my completed special order pedestal, with the measurements and checked it against the order-Rob thanks for an awesome video. This company deserves more than 10 stars-competent, goes the extra mile totally flawless. Received the pedestal FedEx today and the packaging was truly well thought out so it could not be damaged in shipping. I would highly recommend Pedestal Source to anyone looking pedestals, displays, etc-Thanks from one happy customer
Hi Janis. Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. All of us at Pedestal Source appreciate your feedback. I hope your pedestal provides years of beauty.
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 538 reviews