Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We have the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

800-333-9953

Ariel
Karen
Dhurata
More Photos & Videos
After I purchased the Ebony-Dyed Walnut Veneer Pedestal the company sent a video of it being made. Great communication and beautiful pedestal. Would definitely recommend this company and products.
The pedestal was just as described and works perfectly as intended. Interactions via email were cordial and helpful.
The pedestal was ever better than I expected was shipped on time I am very satisfied and will recommend them Thank you so much
I needed a white pedestal for my entrance. I contacted Pedestal Source and not only were they very friendly and professional but, very well priced as well. The best part is that they took a video while making it, to introduce themselves and show me what it looked like! That is going above and beyond!!!
I was very impressed with the care of the packaging. The pedestal is beautiful. Just what I ordered. I spoke with builders 1-2 times and found them very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this company.
I've ordered pedestals on three separate occasions and each time the process went as slick as frogs hair (fantastic)!!! All of my pedestals have been black laminate. The first pedestal in 2013 was a standard 15"x15"/30". The second pedestal ordered in 2014 was a very unusual order due to my needs for specific sizing (wanted my Bose wireless speaker to fit in a "tunnel" within the pedestal). I got online with the Pedestal team and they used their whiteboard to draw out the model shape insuring my request was being correctly understood (Skype?) as they drew the dimensions. It came out great. My third order was for 2 pedestals, I should've got 3! They were sized different than what you can request online. I spoke by phone directly with Wendy (she's phenominal) as she was a huge help on prior order. The pedestals were 11-1/2"x 11-1/2"/12" and second was 11-1/2"x11-1/2"/6". This Pedestal Source team has delivered all excellent products to me that far exceeded my expectations. This company is far better than very good, they are great!
What a pleasure to deal with this company. My pedestal was just how i wanted it made. On time and great quality craftsmanship. I have done business in past with them a will continue in the future
I love all the pedestals we have purchased. They are stable and very good looking.
Great customer service and a perfect pedestal!
appreciate how they reached out to double check we had ordered the right product before it was produced.
Working with Pedestal Source was a complete pleasure. They were very attentive, polite and responsive. Compared with other companies that I've purchased custom or standard products from,m I would put them in the upper 5%
Love quality and service!
We can always count on the Pedestal Source team to deliver a beautiful final product. Mike and team always make sure the process is smooth from start to finish and that is very much appreciated in such a fast paced industry like events.
Pedestal was exactly what I ordered, and made the statue,look as if it was in a museum.
Great company and service. Very easy to order my pedestal. They kept me updated with the progress of my order with pictures. The pedestal is great and well priced.
Great company, great service! Our pedestal was exactly what we were looking for. We also loved the personal touch video that was sent when our custom pedestal had been completed.
Easy to contact and work with.
I looked at a lot of different sources for a museum type, 3 foot (or so) pedestal for a statue we have. I was amazed at the cost of all that I found and had about given up. Then I came upon Pedestal Source. The price point was so much better, found what a wanted and ordered. It came quickly and we were very impressed with the quality and it’s looks. Exactly what we wanted! Highly recommend this company on every level. Will use them again.
great just right
Received the pedestal quickly. It was exactly as described and looks great under my art! Communication with the company was great!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 250 reviews