Pets Best Insurance Reviews

Cancellation Process
Very Easy
Read Pets Best Insurance Reviews

About Pets Best Insurance:

At Pets Best, our mission is to end economic euthanasia by helping to ensure pet owners are financially prepared when their pets need unexpected veterinary care. We strive to give pet owners peace of mind by taking the financial worry out of owning a pet, so you can make the best decisions for your dog or cat.

1-877-738-7237

I rarely submit a claim which is good, but I had thought the dental bill would have been covered in a more significiant way. Champ had severe inflammation of the gums and needed this procedure for more than just a dental clean. He is only 3 years old. But the bill was over $900 and I was covered for only $150. of this. I really thought it would be higher.
Best pet insurance by far. Easy claim process and fast resolution. Simple the best
This was my first claim and it has been wonderful. Thank you so much!
My little Havanese stole some medication and needed to be treated overnight at the emergency vet. I’m always a little intimidated with online stuff. I submitted the claim form by mail. It was really easy. I don’t think this will be my last claim for the little thief. Thanks for making the process easy. Submitting by mail made the process a little slower which is understandable.
The claim process takes too long. I regret choosing Pets Best
I purchased this insurance because it covered spaying. I just get my claim back and it said it's not covered under essential wellness plan. The declaration page says it is under BestBenefit & EssentialWellness. BestBenefit shows coverage of spaying. Which is weird because I have both. Granted I didn't pay alot for the spaying but this is wrong. The information is VERY MISLEADING!!
We are very satisfied with every area within Pets Best. Customer service, coverage, timely payments thank you.
PetsBest has always been prompt to respond, clear with their explanations of benefits and what is covered (or not) and it’s always been super easy to reach a real human. Coverage is fantastic and reimbursement is very quick
Overal very good coverage. My dog had a spinal injury which is covered 90% Except there should not be a preexisting clause. My dog's gets ear/skin infections which may or may not be due to preexisting allergies. And still needs a vet to diagnose and treat him which is not covered because its considered preexisting condition.
Takes a long time to process a claim.
We have submitted three claims. The first still hasn’t been settled. The second two have. The first is the largest claim and I don’t understand why it’s not completed.
Very pleased with my dog’s insurance policy, and the company is efficient and prompt.
Very prompt in reimbursing for my sick dog. I’m so thankful for my insurance plan, as without it I would have had a very significant out of pocket expense.
Good policy, need more options for lower deductibles in more incrememnets. Claim turnaround takes way too long although a recent claim was processed much faster. Premiums should be more affordable otherwise great policy, good customer service on internet.
I have been very happy with pet's best. they are fairly easy to use and very easy to understand. my only complaint is the processing time can be a bit long, and I would like to have the ability to get something preauthorized for peace of mind with regards to certain procedures and coverage.
Takes way, way too long to finish a claim. Finds excuses not to pay.
Pets Best is a great insurance company. They have a nice variety of coverage plans, great customer service, and they pay claims fast. I highly recommend them.
The coverage is not so good
Quick claim processing and great customer service if you even need them. Cost effective for sure and great options fir coverage.
Poor reimbursement for the amount I have paid. Will likely cancel
Pets Best Insurance is rated 4.3 based on 22,841 reviews