Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Daniel lee is a great instructor he went over everything smoothly. The review itself was great. Overall it was a good experience.
Daniel Lee was a very good instructor who kept the class engaging.
My Instructor was Daniel Lee. This man was a boss, one of the best teachers. Very smart, funny, and charismatic.
Daniel Lee was an awesome instructor! He really took the time to go in-depth into questions and assist students whenever possible.
The price was good and Daniel Lee is a great teacher. The price is good but I wish the videos to explain the answers were provided. Some wrong answers were not able to be reviewed.
Daniel Lee was an amazing instructor. The dynamic of the class was so fun with him and Im gonna miss hearing about jerry and vanderbilt elite university.
Prep expert helped me gain more knowledge on how to tackle SAT questions. Expanding my brain into thinking deeply and not being afraid to trust my own knowledge.
The instructor I had, Daniel Lee, was pretty epic. Definitely helped me upgrade my scores. Sometimes I got really bored but it still helped.
Daniel is a great teacher, keeps the students engaged by creating funny and positive environment. Always there to answer students questions.
Daniel was so nice and kept our class from being boring.
I had Daniel Lee as my instructor and I loved the way that he went into each topic and taught us how to do the problem. I learned a lot from him about the different strategies that we have at our use and how to apply them in a way to get a good score on the SAT.
Daniel Lee was a great instructor
Great teacher (Daniel Lee), course was engaging and helped me a lot. Would definitely recommend!
Olivia Owens was a great instructor and she helped me understand difficult concepts and different strategies that will help me on my SAT.
I had Olivia for a teacher and she was really good! She explained the concepts really well.
I love how bubbly and enthusiastic that Ms. Olivia Owens is throughout the remainder of the PrepExpert course. She does not hesitate to assist you into further knowledge of the test strategies. In fact, believe it or not she made percentages that much easier for me on the Math portion. If I could rate her beyond a five star rating than it would be 1,000,000/ 5.
I really recommend this course, even if you are smart. The course teaches you a lot of little tricks and shortcuts, and that is something that you really cannot just know naturally.
Olivia Owens is an amazing tutor!! She is so nice! also she explains things very well and makes us feel comfortable totally recommend her a lot, I miss her already :) All the subs were very nice and intelligent too!!
Ms. Olvia Owens was an outstanding teacher. Super positive and helpful.
Tim Prunyi was the best tutor I've ever had, as he taught the content very well. He also kept in mind that we are receiving a lot of info at one time, and gave us brain breaks. If I could give him 100000 stars out of 5, I would.
Prep Expert is rated 4.65 based on 2,631 reviews