Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
My instructor did a great job in explaining things thoroughly and going through what we had troubles with great detail.
Prep Expert was extremely helpful and helped me study for the SAT. They use proven strategies that boost student SAT scores. My tutor, Jacob was funny, real, and helped us with strategies. I would highly recommend Prep Expert.
Jacob Harrison is an excellent teacher. He teaches the concepts well in both a shortened and complete manner. He does this while making the class very enjoyable and something I looked forward to every week. I would not want a different teacher, he is very raw.
JACOB GOOOOD
Jacob Harrison was a great instructor he explained everything thoroughly and he was funny too. His classes were interesting and I always looked forward to them. Had a great time in his class!
Jacob Harrison was my instructor, and he made typically "boring" subjects feel really interesting. He was very interactive with the class and a great spirit even when everyone was tired and not talking much. He put a lot of effort into our class and it made it really special. Also a lot of really great material in the course.
Jacob Harrison made my SAT review class very enjoyable. He is one of a few teachers who I could ever think would make someone look forward to a 3 hour long SAT review class but he is so raw that I look forward to class every time. He helps me when I ask and makes sure nobody is left behind. He very raw. We love Shaan Patel.
Jacob Harrison was an amazing Prep Expert tutor; he never hesitated to help a student out and always kept the class alive. I would recommend this program to a friend 100%.
The course definitely helped boost my score and taught me new strategies. My teacher Jacob Harrison was super helpful, engaging, and patient.
Jacob was a pretty good teacher overall, although he got a tad distracted or off topic sometimes. Prep experts strategies helped me a ton as well.
Jacob Harrison was an outstanding instructor and was extremely helpful! He knew how to keep the class alive and made it not only a good learning environment, but also a fun and interesting one that was very open to questions and concerns of students!
Jacob Harrison was an amazing teacher. During the class, he would use the Prep Expert strategy and would explain how he would solve problems on the SAT. His tips are very helpful!
This was worth my money, my instructor Jacob was very chill and kept us engaged while teaching us new strategies as well.
my teacher, Jacob Harrison, was awesome. my sat scores got better. overall good experience
Jacob Harrison really did a great job not only teaching the class as a teacher, and even made the class very enjoyable and I would have never thought I would have ever looked forward to a 3 hour SAT class but he made me want to go to class twice a week. He pretty raw.
Jacob Harrison is a great tutor and helped me gain a lot of points on the SAT. He's also super chill and really nice. Would recommend.
Very Useful, and I learned a lot. My instructor was Jacob Harrison.
Its very useful and teaches you a lot of things that can help you to be successful in the SAT
Lahari Ramini was a great instructor she explained everything really well and she was funny too. She made the class interesting and not boring and was a great instructor to have. Had a great time in this class!!
Lahari Ramini was a great teacher because she thoroughly explained every problem and answered every question. Harsh was also a great teacher who elaborated on everything.
Prep Expert is rated 4.64 based on 2,553 reviews