Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
This course was amazing. They provided amazing books, great practice tests, and effective tutors. I just want more PRACTICE TESTS!
My instructor Ilia Kolmagorov was more than helpful. Not only did he make me feel more comfortable taking tests by giving me many strategies and shortcuts along the way the methods and strategies that were provided helped me in school as well. Typically I did not enjoy math and was not that great in it but I started to get better and better which made me start to like math. I started doing better in school with the methods that were show in a matter of the first three weeks. He was engaging and answered all of the questions that I had. Mr. Kolmagorov payed attention to the classes concerns with certain topics and he had went over all the topics where my class struggled the most. I'm super excited to see how I do on the SAT and I know I'm going to do great with the progress given over the past 6 weeks.
Prep expert has great SAT tutors. My instructor, Ilia Kolmagorov was a great teacher and was really engaging. He did a great job explaining the processes through the problems.
It's a good course that requires hard work and dedication. My mentor was Illia Kolmagorov and he did fantastic explaining how to use certain techniques to help me do better.
I had Justin Loh. He was an ok teacher.
I was searching for a good SAT tutor for about two months and nothing seemed to be working for me. Zero improvements, zero motivation, and the test was inching closer. However, when I stumbled upon prep expert I was greatly surprised. My instructor, Justin Loh, was one of the better teachers I have ever had in anything for that matter. He was super engaging, knew what he was talking about and what he was doing, and gave me a multitude of perspectives and tricks to help me feel more confident when taking the tests. My score has improved to a consistent 1400 plus and I feel like I can do better thanks to all the material the course offers. I definitely recommend this class, and my instructor Justin, to anyone who was struggling like me two months ago. CHO!
My instructor, Justin Loh, was an engaging and supportive tutor in all of our classes. His tips/tricks helped me improve my score by 200 points! His methods of teaching and personality kept me motivated, concentrated, and excited for all of our lessons! I would highly recommend Justin to anyone interested in a prep-expert course. Cho!
My instructor was Justin Loh and he was great. He always told a couple jokes along the class to keep it interesting. Even students that have trouble concentrating will be able to follow his class. My score increased from the low 1300s to the high 1400s. This boost helps me broaden my scope for better universities. CHO!
This course helped better my understanding of the SAT. My instructor, Justin Loh, made my learning experience great and interesting. He made it easy to stay engaged. I recommend taking a course with him.
I really found this course helpful. My instructor, Miguel Chavira, taught us strategies and answered questions in a patient, understanding manner and I know I'll be able to carry what I learnt on the actual SAT.
My instructor was Justin Loh. He was excellent and helped me to boost my score by almost from the low 1200s to the low-mid 1400s. He makes the learning fun and easy. He also prioritized helping people learn what they struggle with. I highly recommend taking a course with him as the instructor.
My instructor, Justin Loh, is a funny teacher, always tells jokes and keeps us engaged, would highly recommend. He definitely helped improve my SAT score CHO!!!!
Justin Lou was the absolute best. He was pretty engaging and funny. CHO LE!
i had Justin Loh and he was very good and engaging
My instructor, Jacob Harrison, was the most helpful instructor who went through all of the practice problems to see where my class struggled the most. He would also spend a lot of time walking through all of the subjects to make sure we have learned all of the concepts. I would definitely recommend this course because it teaches some very important strategies that are necessary for the SAT.
I had Jacob Harrison as my instructor, he is a great teacher, and the course really helped improve my score. At the halfway point of the course my score had already improved 150 points. It was a very interactive course and kept you engaged. I totally recommend the course and the instructor to all future customers.
I really enjoyed this class! It covered a wide range of topic and made learning so a very enjoyable experience! I highly recommend her for her strategies and teaching style!
I had Olivia Owens as my tutor. She was very lively and interactive and made sure all of us were clear with the material. I'll definitely take a lot out of this course.
My instructor Olivia Owens helped me better understand methods to perform well on the SAT. The six weeks went by very fast and I definitely don't regret staying with this course.
Olivia Owens was my teacher and I found that she was very helpful, patient, and knew what she was talking about. The things I learned helped me.
Prep Expert is rated 4.67 based on 3,596 reviews