Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Irene Li has been a wonderful instructor! She was very clear and informative about the numerous strategies you are taught and is very thorough. She also offers to stay during the break for some extra one-on-one questions which is a great resource when needed. Overall, it has been a great learning experience and it definitely shows in my most recent scores!
My instructor, Irene Li, has been amazing throughout the course. Not only does she go through the expert tips, but she explains the problems associated with the tips very thoroughly. Every strategy within the curriculum is definitely worth the money.
Irene Li was fantastic, her teaching methods really helped feel confident on my SAT. I was kind of disappointed about Prep Expert messing up my schedule but they were really helpful and accommodated to my needs.
PrepExpert was a very high intense course that definitely helped me on the SAT. Irene Li did a great job preparing our class for the SAT and I feel a lot better about the SAT going forward.
It was very insightful into how the test works, but it is a whole lot to do on top of school. Really stressful in my opinion and I found it kind of difficult to keep my grades at the same level when I was constantly stressing about keeping up with the class so my parents could get the guarantee.
Daniel Lee has been a great instructor. I have learned many helpful strategies for the SAT for reading, writing, and math. Not only has he shown me different strategies, he also went through all the questions that I had a hard time understanding.
Daniel Lee was a great instructor and various tips were given to improve your score. The practice tests were helpful. Do your work and it will help.
This class really gave me confidence going into the SAT, and it was extremely helpful to have it in person. My instructor was extremely helpful in preparing me for the SAT.
I took the six week in person course. My instructor was Daniel Lee. Though the price tag is scary, this class' materials and techniques really work. You cannot put a price on your own future (though the score improvement will give you some scholarship cash). The classroom environment was very congenial, and I enjoyed the snacks and methods of instruction. It kept my attention during every session. Would Recommend! 👍
The only benefits I gained from this program was the accessibility to useful textbooks, practice tests, and accountability to study. Daniel Lee, my instructor, strayed off topic way too often. I often times found myself off task from the unnecessary commentary from our teacher. When I commented a specific question, it would often result in a "you should know this already" or if I was lucky, a brief and rushed response that didn't help. I am sure that independent study after this course will be necessary to achieve the score I'm after. If a student needs outside pressure to study, this course could help. However, if a student is independent and requires direct tutoring, another course would be more helpful.
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback about your instructor and I'm sorry your experience wasn't great. We train our instructors to fully answer every test prep question that comes their way. Also, we want to make sure our instructors connect with their class. This often takes a little straying from time to time.

Again, I'm sorry your experience wasn't great. We sincerely hope you do great on your next exam!
I liked how the teacher (Daniel Lee) was extremely personable and even more knowledgable on what he was teaching about. He had a lot of tips that they don't want you to know and secret shortcuts that are very helpful. There was a lot of homework but I believe I will accomplish my goal
GOod teahcer, kept the class lively and interesting
I had Daniel Lee as my instructor. He gave me strategies that allowed me to become less stressed while test taking and more efficient. My score has improved a lot during the course of this class. The practice tests and homework helped in getting more comfortable with the test.
Daniel Lee was a great instructor who taught me well but I feel like I didn't really learn anything from him that the book didn't already teach me.
This class was amazing! I learned so many new and helpful strategies and my score raises with every practice test. Big thanks to Daniel Lee for putting up with us for six weeks! :) He did such a great job teaching and I've learned so much. Thank you Prep Expert!
For the past 6 weeks, Daniel Lee has been my instructor. He has been a very great instructor and is very easy to understand. He helps with anything you need, gives you breaks, and makes the class fun. I learned a bunch of tools I did not know before. I would definitely recommend him!
My instructor Daniel Lee was amazing! He made the class fun and interesting. I have really learned a lot from this course. It brought my score up. It was a lot of work, but absolutely worth it!
Daniel Lee is one of the best teachers in this platform, he connects with the students in every way possible and makes sure that at the end of the day everyone understands and leaves with motif for learning more. Although i haven't done another official test in sat he's almost got me into a perfect score in SAT, he has the best advice ranging from general tips to technical terms. you won't be disappointed !!
Daniel Lee was a great instructor who taught the trips and tricks very well. He implements a lot of memes in his class and it is very enjoyable. Would recommend to anyone trying to raise their score.
I had Daniel Lee and he was AMAZING he was very comical and made the three-hour classes way more entertaining to sit through. Prep Expert provides many useful tips and strategies that make the SAT a lot easier. It is extremely time-consuming and homework is A LOT so it's essential that you're good at time and stress management and the pace is very fast.
Prep Expert is rated 4.62 based on 2,247 reviews