Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Daniel Lee was my teacher and he did a great job keeping us engaged by asking questions and making us repeat tips. My score improved greatly and it was all because of Daniel and prep expert.
I had Daniel Lee as my instructor, and I absolutely loved him! He was so engaging and made learning fun. However, there was so homework where towards the middle of the course I had little motivation. But Daniel Lee was amazing, and he gave great tips that really helped me to improve.
I love Daniel
Daniel Lee is a good tutor who has great strategies and tips.
Tim Prunyi is a great instructor. So positive, thorough, and caring for every individual’s concerns in class. I’ve felt motivation for studying as well as being more prepared for the test now than before.
I did the 6-week SAT prep course, and all the strategies I learned were very helpful. However, I must say that there is a huge courseload and I was not able to complete all the homework and practice tests. It would be better to take it during a time in the year when you have less school-related commitments so you can dedicate more time to the coursework. Without completing all of the work, the course is not as helpful, and the huge amount of work does make it more difficult to catch up. My instructor was Daniel Lee, and he is very engaging, funny, and motivating! He made sure to answer every question a student asked and explained all the prep expert strategies in an understandable way. He also shared some tips that he's learned from taking the SAT, which were helpful. I would definitely recommend him as an instructor!
Instructor: Daniel Lee Although I didn’t improve as much as others, this course was super helpful and I am grateful for my instructor.
Daniel Lee was an amazing, engaging, and experienced teacher. His strategies were very simply put, well-polished, and unique.
I had Daniel Lee. He was an amazing teacher and helped me so much by using his "Daniel Lee star concepts & strats". I definiteLEE see my improvement everyday with his course and it was a great decision to enroll. He made SAT review interesting and is extremely relatable, especially to high schoolers, making each lesson so much fun.
I took the 6-week program with Daniel Lee and it offered lots of great resources and practice. My instructor, Daniel Lee, not only explained concepts very thoroughly, but also added in lots of jokes to make the class much more fun and enjoyable. Overall, I would definitely recommend this program to other students looking to improve their SAT score.
This was one of the first courses where I was able to actually stay motivated and focused even when the topic is extremely boring. I thought that SAT prep would be useless and ineffective, but with the help of one of the best instructors I have ever had, Daniel Lee, I was able to dramatically improve my score.
Instructor: Daniel Lee Prep Expert has helped me get exposed to some of the ideas and strategies that are helpful on the SAT. His modern teaching skills make the class pretty fun and engaging, so it is uncommon to get bored during the 3-hour class!
My instructor, Daniel Lee, made this course very fun and exciting to be in. He made sure that we never got discouraged, and taught great strategies that definite(LEE) helped me improve my SAT score overall.
I took the 6-week course with Daniel Lee and he was incredibly helpful and helped me improve my initial score. He made learning the strategies extremely fun and engaging. He truly cares about making sure each student understands the material and encourages them to succeed! 10/10 would recommend.
The course was taught by Daniel Lee and I managed to understand why I was getting my answers wrong the ways I could improve them
Danial Lee is an excellent teacher and he made a boring subject fun. I enjoyed this class and will miss his teaching.
""
Daniel Lee class has definitely helped me improved and understand different concept.
This course was really helpful and our course instructor, Daniel Lee, was awesome. He made the boring subjects more interesting to learn. My scores taking the practices tests improved so I'm motivated that I'll score high on the SAT.
My instructor Daniel Lee made the course very enjoyable, and I was able to learn everyday key things that helped me improve my score.
Prep Expert is rated 4.66 based on 3,196 reviews