Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Prep Expert was very helpful. Tim was fun and knew how to teach. He kept the environment exiting, but also taught a lot of curriculum. Tim gave us breaks throughout the lesson which I appreciated.
my instructor was fun and helpful
Ilia Kolmagorov was an amazing instructor and very engaging. All sections of the SAT were thoroughly covered, and he did not hesitate to answer any questions or spend time on something we asked/needed. Moreover, he gave us personal methods to assist in nerves and encouraged us throughout the entire journey. I also saw my scores continuously improving!
My instructor was Mr. Ilia Kolmagorov, and there aren't enough words to describe the amount of help and guidance he gives to each student. His teaching method is perfect and he gives advice on all aspects of the SAT. Not only do I feel more confident for the SAT, but also more knowledgeable regarding important topics that I will encounter for the rest of my life. i highly recommend using PrepExpert and Mr. Kolmagorov for help on the SAT.
My instructor was Ilia Kolmagorov and he was very helpful with teaching tips and tricks for the SAT.
My instructor was Ilia Kolmagorov and he was pretty great. He explained all the problems and their answers very in depth and was just a genuinely entertaining teacher.
My teacher, Ilia Kolmagorov, was excellent and taught well. I loved the class!
Clay Cooper was amazing. He really knows his stuff and it is incredible how he keeps a class of 40 kids engaged for 3 hours.
My PrepExpert experience was great overall! The course was intense for sure, but it helped me to improve and make lots of meaningful progress. I feel much more confident and prepared for the SAT thanks to PrepExpert!
It makes me happy because it change their lives and bring them more advanced in the world
My instructor's name was Shriie Ganesh. I really liked how she explained certain topics. Nothing was left unclear or ambiguous, which made it very easy to follow along. In regards to the course, it exceeded my expectations; I found the material to be very helpful.
The class was very helpful and in depth. Shriie Ganesh, my instructor really helped me understand all of the different types of questions and shortcuts to answering them
My instructor's name is Shriie Ganesh. She was amazing and I learned a lot!
Hi I will be really glad if i had this opportunity to study in the United States of America,i want to be a successful person in the society so I can help my family.
Very good recap of that main topics on the ACT, and tricks to get better at it overall. It didn't cover the harder concepts as much as I would have liked, though. My instructor was Julia Torline and she was very helpful and good at explaining everything.
My instructor was Julia Torline and I could not imagine a better instructor! With her helpful tips and explanations, along with prep experts layout for act studying - I have seen improvement and feel much more confident in my test taking skills.
My instructor was Julia Torline, and she delivered the content in an engaging way that really helped me change my test-taking habits. Prep Expert put me on the path to getting the ACT score I really want. :)
super awesome Mrs. Torline gave me some great tips and tricks that have seriously helped me with the ACT!!!!
Helped me organize my thought process for the act.
Love prep expert! Clay Cooper was my instructor. He was a very funny, kind, generous, and hardworking teacher. He always made up for the missed time whether it was a minute or less. I've never seen someone motivate his students so much.
Prep Expert is rated 4.7 based on 3,863 reviews