Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Miguel was one of the best teachers. He really helped me with tips not just with the SAT, but also with life in general. He went over all 4 sections of the SAT in depth and helped me increase my score. I really enjoyed this course.
My teacher, Miguel was consistently so passionate and thoughtful when answering all our questions. Week after week he was not just a wonderful teacher but a genuinely great person who continuously spread positivity and encouragement. The course was great, especially the instructor.
Mr.Chivera was an amazing educator. He was incredibly knowledgable and competent as well as hilarious with his teaching methods. I would absolutely participate in his class or any other prep expert class in the future.
Prep Expert opened me up to better scores and more strategies to help me overall improve.
I had Mr. Chavez and the class was well taught. However, he goes a little fast so it is hard to keep up for 3 hours. However, strategies are top notch so I recommend. He answers student questions and works through problems. Overall, recommended!
Great class I learned a lot and have more confidence. Really recommend Miguel as a tutor.
Miguel Chavira was my tutor. He has a positive vibe and makes the class fun. I enjoyed the course with him. Within two weeks, my score increased from 900 to 1130. Before the course, I really struggled with the SAT. I got an 870 when I took SATs. The highest score I ever got was like a 900 or 1000 before I took the course.
Great experience, MC was the best teacher/tutor I have had so far. Would recommend 300000000000 percent
Mr.C was the best instructor ever highly recommend
Great Class! My score raised up to 300 points!
Miguel Chavira was a very witty, energetic teacher. His class glided over the material in an engaging manner and very much prepared me for College Board's rollercoaster.
Made me very happy and very motivated.
This is a great class, the instructor really heled me develop my test taking skills. Very Much reccomended.
it boosted my score
This SAT course proved to be much more helpful than I initially thought it would be. My instructor, Clay, made sure to engage students in the learning process and Kevin, the TA, was also extremely helpful in answering any questions. I think the things that made this course the best were Clay's teaching style, the active students, and the overall structure of Prep Expert courses.
My instructors for the weekend class were Clay Cooper and Kevin!

The class was really helpful, and well structured! Kevin and Clay had a positive attitude every class, and made each day engaging! They were really patient when answering questions, and made sure to leave us without doubt. I will definitely be utilizing the various strategies I learned throughout the course, for future tests.
This was the best course and style of teaching I have ever experienced and Clay Cooper is, without question, the best at what he does. Thank you Clay for an amazing 8 weeks. It was rigorous but so worth it. The cameos of Clay's pup Johnny Rose, Clay's humor, and his personable nature made the task of preparing for the SAT not only tolerable, but enjoyable. The information in the course clarified almost all uncertainties I had in all instances of SAT questions. Overall, I fully recommend Clay Cooper and this course.
Clay and Kevin were my instructors. The 8-week capstone course was so helpful in every aspect and detail of the SAT. It really helped me gain the notable strategies that I can apply to my own test-taking. Clay did an amazing job with explaining the content, interacting with the students, and organizing the class. He is the best of the best. I really enjoyed the course and learned so much!
Clay Cooper was a great instructor. He explained concepts thoroughly, made studying for the SAT interactive and enjoyable, and expressed true expertise overall.
I had Clay and Kevin as my teachers for the Capstone course. They were very helpful throughout the whole process. I am confident that my scores will improve because of them.
Prep Expert is rated 4.66 based on 2,967 reviews