Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
I had my lessons with Daniel Lee and Jacob Harrison. And I think they were pretty good instructors. Daniel was very energetic when teaching us. Daniel also made our lessons not as boring, unlike usual meetings. While only con was that when Daniel reviewed over questions at a very fast pace, which made me confused about questions. But overall, they were amazing instructors.
I had SAT prep class with Daniel Lee and Jacob Harrison. I did not benefit from the teaching of this class, the only thing that helped me was the homework and the practice tests.
Clay Cooper is literally the best teacher ever. I can tell he really wants to help us, and he is amazing at his job. He keeps us engaged, and he makes sure that we are comfortable with what he is talking about before he moves on to the next concept.
Thank you Clay!
Great!! Miguel Chavira is a great teacher!
Brilliant and engaging teacher (Mr. Daniel Lee himself), amazing strategies, EXCELLENT results beyond belief, overall a great teacher and a cool dude who knows how to teach a class and keep them engaged. Very awesome teacher! Funny, and knows the strategies very well.
Prep Expert was amazing, it was always on top of giving you helpful work and it provided you with lots of resources to make sure that you were successful. (Clay Cooper is the best instructor so if you ever do this course make sure you do it with him).
Irene Li was extremely enthusiastic throughout the 6-week process. She was relatable and provided insight on how to maneuver not just the SAT, but similar tests. Although the course is costly, it was money well spent. Customer service was also quick and helpful.
Irene Li was an awesome instructor. She gave great advice and tips/tricks for the SAT. When someone had a question or needed help/clarification, she was always there to clear things up and even stayed several minutes after the lesson to help people. There's a lot of homework that needs to be completed for the course but I know that'll help in the long run.
It was very insightful into how the test works, but it is a whole lot to do on top of school. Really stressful in my opinion and I found it kind of difficult to keep my grades at the same level when I was constantly stressing about keeping up with the class so my parents could get the guarantee.
Although the teacher Daniel Lee was very helpful, too much of a workload in the given amount of time. Very unreasonable
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Prep Expert and I'm glad you enjoyed Daniel as your instructor.

The SAT is a difficult test, which is why out course is intense. I know if you apply the hard work you put in on the course to the official exam you will get the score you need to get into the college of your dreams!

Keep on practicing and applying those strategies. They really work!
My instructor Hassan Bhatti taught me many things about the SAT. Both strategies I've never used, but also how to apply those to almost a thousand different questions the SAT will throw at you. Sessions were interactive and sometimes fun with how cool Hassan was during Lessons. Overall Prep Expert is the way to go and they have a great program!
My teacher was Daniel Lee. He wasn't a bad teacher, but I feel that a lot of time was wasted due to small talk and unnecessary jokes. Effectively, it was only 2 hours and 10 mins of teaching. Additionally, I felt as though I did not get enough help for math. The practice tests, homework, and books were very useful though.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback about your experience with your course and instructor. I'm sorry you felt class time wasn't wisely spent. Our instructors do their best to balance out time spent on instruction and connecting with their students on a personal level. It's important they do both to not only teach you the material but to also make class as a whole interesting and fun. Good luck on your follow up exam and let us know how you do!
Daniel Lee is an awesome instructor, very approachable with questions, throws in humor and anecdotes and many personal tips, awesome teacher
My instructor was great and taught a lot. I didn't have much improvement though and this is a huge time commitment. I would really look into all the fine print and mandatory things there are in this course to obtain the guarantee because it's likely you won't get it with everything required.
Daniel Lee was an amazing instructor who was very patient and helped me a lot. I would totally recommend him to a friend. He is very positive and hilarious and can relate to us. He is very inspiring and effective.
My instructor was Clay Cooper. The course was very informative, encouraging, and helpful. The homework helped me practice since it was all straight from real tests and the textbooks gave helpful tips. Clay was also fun and made class fun.
Hi, my teacher was Olivia Owens. She was very very nice and I loved her jokes and her personality. She genuinely tried to help everyone and always answered questions. The practice tests and homework tests were useful, but the majority of the class was a waste of time. I don't know if my parents should've spend a whole lot of money on this course, when there are cheaper, maybe better ones out there. The whole reason they spent that much money on the course is because it was supposed to be more than helpful. Wouldn't recommend.
Hi! Thank you for choosing Prep Expert and for your feedback about the course. I'm happy you felt the instructor was helpful! We are always looking for ways to improve our courses. When you get a moment, can you send us an email at support@prepexpert.com and expand on your review?

Again, thank you for your feedback and I look forward to hearing more about your experience with Prep Expert!
I loved how we could ask questions and get feedback, but i do think we wasted time talking between breaks on unrelated topics
Very harsh service and not lenient at all. They ignore the comments when a student is genuinely confused.
Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry you were ignored when you had questions. We work really hard with our instructors to address as many questions as they can during the 3 hour class. I would like to hear more about your experience in class and your thoughts on how we can help our instructors answer every question. Please send me an email at support@prepexpert.com or give us a call at 877.345.7737 and press 2 when prompted.

I look forward to discussing this with you and I'm very excited to hear your thoughts on how we can improve!
Hi! The course was really bad. My teacher was Clay, he was very sweet but he would never answer questions he would always say I told you that earlier there is nothing wrong in answering a question twice. And this course didn't help my score in any way. I did all my essays but since I was having bad wifi connection one day, I couldn't submit one of the essays of the test and now they are saying I am out of the guarantee. How is that fair? An organization should understand a customer but they clearly don't. I mean the customer service people were very nice but they just don't understand me.
Prep Expert is rated 4.65 based on 2,631 reviews