Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Dr. Patel is a great instructor. He helps us understand SAT questions and strategies, and my SAT practice score raised 150 points!
It was very helpful and Miguel gave many helpful tips that I hadn’t heard anywhere else before.
My parents signed me up for this and I did not honestly expect much. Judging by the price, I was assuming that it would not be very helpful. However I was happy surprised. My instructor Miguel C. was extremely passionate and helpful. He helped me stay motivated and made sure to answer any questions anyone had and explained things better than my teachers. I really liked how the questions we did on the test and homework were actual SAT questions, and thus were an accurate representation of the actual test. The homework was doable even though I was taking the course during school. Overall, in my practice test, I went from averaging in the low 1400s, to averaging in the 1520-1540 range consistently. I am so thankful that my parents signed me up for this course and I am probably going to go give them a hug after this.
Miguel Chavira was an excellent tutor, instead of only reading off of the slides he forced us to evaluate what we should do, by telling us to learn from mistakes. Not only that, but when going through the homework review he gave explanations for his reasonings, like why he chose an option, or his thought process on handling the processes. Going into the course, I felt really unsure about many questions in the reading and writting section, not knowing how to tackle difficult problems, and usually just guessing on a majority of them. That being said, after this course I really think that I improved and the questions are a lot less confusing and more straight forward than they were prior. This course was extremely helpful setting a huge foundation for my SAT journey. Although I haven't yet taken the SAT, I hope that I'll be able to achieve a high score with the guidance that this course brought.
Mr. Miguel Chavira was an excellent instructor. He taught a variety of strategies in a very easy-to-understand method. He always made sure every question was answered and he kept it very real in class. I wouldn't have been able to gain the confidence to take this test without him as my instructor. I greatly appreciate the time he gave to teaching me and many others. If I had to refer him to anyone, I would do so without thinking because of how helpful he was. I also would like to thank PrepExpert for all the tools and resources I was given. This course has genuinely prepared me to ace this test!
My daughter’s experience with the Prep Expert courses exceeded our expectations! From the first week of sessions she noticed the difference in materials compared to other SAT programs she participated in the past. Her tutor, David Hill, paced the course just enough to push and challenge her to build her test stamina and time management skills. Week after week as she learned test-taking strategies and completed the homework, her practice scores increased. This built up her confidence and demystified the SAT as this impossible exam to crack. David was providing the codes. She’s no longer intimidated by the questions and feels prepared to take the official test in April. As a parent, each week I read how competitive colleges are reinstating the SAT/ACT scores in 2025 as required for admissions. This truly has been one of the best investment for my child to enhance her college portfolio for college admissions and merit-based scholarships.
I recently completed the SAT course offered by Shaan Patel. The comprehensive curriculum, expert instructor, and approach truly set this course apart. The strategies and tips provided were invaluable in tackling the SAT exam. I highly recommend it to any student aiming to excel on the SAT!
My instructor is Dr. Shaan Patel. I am in the first digital SAT prep class, starting off I loved how organized this class was and I learned a lot from each strategy for both the reading/writing and math sections. My score increased tremendously in this course, starting off at a 1110 it went up to a 1140. The next time I took the test it raised to a 1340 and finally on my 4th practice test a month into the class it raised to a 1460. The results are unreal! Dr. Shaan Patel has structured this class in a helpful way that is easy to understand. My favorite part about this class is that he understands exactly what we as students need, especially in using the Pomodoro method. He gives us 10 minute breaks every 50 minutes which reduces the stress on our brains. The homework is manageable to do through balancing school and the small tips like the “kiss of death words” are valuable in helping me raise my score. I would highly recommend this class to anyone taking the SAT soon! 😊
I had such an amazing experience with the new Digital SAT course taught by Dr. Patel. It was super engaging and I learned many awesome strategies to improve my digital SAT test-taking, resulting in an improvement in my scores as well. Thank you very much, Dr. Patel. You are so awesome!
First and foremost, let's talk about Dr. Patel. He's not just an instructor, he's a guide, a mentor perhaps, throughout the entire journey. His expertise and passion for teaching show through in every lesson. Dr. Patel doesn't just teach. His enthusiasm for helping students succeed is contagious, and it's hard not to feel motivated in his presence. Now, onto the course itself. Prep Expert doesn't just throw information at you and hope it sticks. Instead, they've meticulously crafted a curriculum that's both comprehensive and engaging. From mastering the critical and difficult reading section to conquering the math portion, every aspect of the SAT is covered in depth. What truly sets this course apart are the strategies. Dr. Patel doesn't just teach you how to answer questions; he teaches you how to think like the test-makers “College board”. The techniques he shares are game-changers, allowing you to approach each question with confidence and precision. So if you're looking for an SAT prep course that not only delivers results but also makes the boring and most likely life changing journey enjoyable, look no further than the SAT class with Dr. Shaan Patel. Just know that all of the prep expert strategies are game changing.
My instructor for this 6-week course was Kevin Parrish. Kevin was a very good teacher because he was optimistic, energetic, and highly qualified. It was evident that he cared about the growth of his students and wanted each one of us succeed and learn the material. His tips and tricks throughout the course helped both the math section as well as the reading and writing section. In the math section, I learned how to approach the questions as well as learned how to simplify the process of getting the answer which helped me with my timing issues. In the reading and writing section, I learned how to look for patterns which improved my understanding of both the question being asked as well as the passage given. My scores were consistently improving throughout the course, starting with an 1190 and finishing with a 1440. Not only did my score improve, but my confidence when taking the practice tests also improved. I liked how this course helped me not only for the SAT, but also for my other classes. I have seen an improvement in my calculus class due to the better understanding of algebra and trigonometry lessons. Lastly, I liked how organized this course was. Each class began with an overview of what would be taught and gone over that class which helped my stay focused an motivated while learning.
Dr. Shaan Patel's Prep Expert All Access Pass is nothing short of exceptional. As an instructor with a perfect SAT score and a personal history of overcoming score challenges, his credibility is unmatched. Under Dr. Patel's guidance, I experienced an impressive 500+ point improvement, with over 200 points gained just within the 7-week Founder's digital SAT course. The strategic approach to content and test-taking strategies, combined with Dr. Patel's engaging teaching style, made the learning experience effective and enjoyable. The accessibility of the All Access Pass allowed me to revisit lessons at my own pace, ensuring targeted improvement in weak areas. So, if you're seeking a transformative SAT preparation experience, Prep Expert with Dr. Shaan Patel is the way to go. Highly recommended!
Kevin Parrish was my instructor and my score improved by about 140 points! He did a great job describing the content with his own database of questions from college board. Great instructor!
Prep Expert is rated 4.7 based on 4,644 reviews