PrettyLittleThing.com Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend PrettyLittleThing.com
03AM
3AM

Tell us how PrettyLittleThing.com made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"This company is disgusting! They ignore emails and social media messages. I placed an order over a month ago and didn’t like the quality or fit of the items I received. I sent the items back and have been waiting 22+ days for my refund. No one cares that I haven’t gotten my money back even though they received their items weeks ago!!!! I want my refund!"
Are you PrettyLittleThing.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Placed a order with next day delivery code and still haven't received it 2 days later, try to contact them to see why I haven't received my order and the website keeps redirecting me to put my order number in I wont let me through to contact them, been trying for last half hour and still cant get through absolute joke I needed the items for the next day and there quick at taking your money of you but cant contact them about your order!! Shocking!!"
"I never received my order and trying to contact them is impossible. I've never experienced this in all of my ordering on-line. I attempted tracking my package only to find out its not in system or cant be found. I will never order from them again and will spread the word to those who ask about Pretty Little Thing."
"They don’t give you your refund!!!!contact is impossible!"
"Made several orders from plt and never had a problem. Value for money"
"The worst fast fashion brand ever. I am going away tomorrow, the 14th of February and I ordered on the 6th of February using Royalty (24 hour delivery APPARENTLY) and it has still not arrived and I cannot track it, I emailed and DM’ed them on twitter and received the same generic response with an overload of stupid emojis and catchphrases ( 😘😍💕 etc. and ‘on point’ etc.) telling me that my item would be there by the 18th (NEARLY 2 WEEKS LATER!!!) and telling me to enjoy my holiday. I needed those clothes for my holiday. They gave me no compensation and then inclined that my parcel might be lost by saying that it didn’t arrive by the 19th they would put it down as lost and refund me. They didn’t even know where it was??? Worst company ever"
"Quality is horrible, sizes are inaccurate and customer service really sucks."
"My first time ordered from PLT and I was excited because the have a Freddy M. shirt and this tube top dress anyway ordered on Feb 1st and got 2 emails saying it was on the way and expected delivery will be February 8th no package. Ok cool because there were storms in different states n an ice storm in my state. Well today is the 12th and woke up to an email saying we go your return and your refund is on the way...they told me they lost my order...my first time and last!!!!"
"the clothes have a very cheap material that makes me cold when im indoors"
"I’ve always ordered from PLT and never had any problems. Delivery is always on time. The only thing that is a let down lately is a lot of the clothes are not as described, I ordered a mini bodycon dress, I’m usually a size 10 but ordered a 12 as it’s a mini, my dress came I could just about get it on, there was no movement... very stiff, it was like wearing cardboard. As I said before I never usually have problems I think they just need to be more precise on what material their items of clothing are."
"I place on order on the 29th of Jan and the expected delivery was the 8th of Feb. It's now the 10th and after i sent them an email to ask where my order was , I get a reply saying the order was lost and they will process a refund. Arrgh So disappointed with PLT."
"ABSOLUTE DISGRACE OF A COMPANY! Do not order from here. I placed an ordered on 31st jan with supposedly “next day delivery” it is now 9th February and I have received nothing! Not even an proper apology. All I get told is that my parcel has been lost and I should look out for my refund. I will be sticking to Boohoo in the future. I will not buy from PLT again."
"The sizes and measurements provided on the website are one thing but then when you receive the item, it’s way too big! Not because I ordered the wrong size, but because a size 12 does not have a waist of for example 77cm but actually measures to be 81cm."
"I ordered 3 dresses, when they arrived I was absolutely appalled at the condition of the products I received. Dress one: Fawn white feather skirt bodycon is so poorly made, the feathers on the bottom are barely hanging on, the top is completely see through which did not appear to be in the pictures and was not described to be “cheap mesh” in the product description. To top it off the silica package that was packed with the dress had broken open and there is little brown stains all over the white dress.. it’s not even worth saving. Dress two: White satin frill detail long sleeve.. omg it looks like someone was murdered in this dress! It’s completely ripped, there is brown makeup allll over the front of it, black greasy handprints all over the back of it and the zipper is barely hanging and broken! Who the hell packed that up and shipped thinking that was okay!??? My dog was freaking out trying to smell it because it stunk... like seriously what the heck did you send me?? Dress three: White strappy sequin straight neck... ummm “sequin” was not the correct term, the dress is so cheaply made, it looks like someone just dumped a bucket of glitter on some cheap see thru material and called it a day. The glitter was flying all over the place, maybe 10% of it was actually sticking to the dress. Not sure I’m whag situation this “dress” could ever be worn. My question is how do I get a refund and how do I ensure that these horrible “dresses” won’t get shipped off to some other poor soul. Such a tragedy, I certainly will NEVER be ordering from this site again. The product I got was such a joke I thought I was being punked. Please tell me you don’t expect me to pay more money to ship this garbage back to you, trust me you don’t want it."
"Do not buy from them! You will not get your money back! My story: I returned items worth 122€. PLT sent me a correct return verificaton saying they received the items and will send me back my 122€. Then they sent only 88€. I contacted them: They claim, they sent me 122€ which is easy to claim as false. The customer service just kept ignoring me, so I opened a PayPal case. Only there, they first pretended to care, pretended to finally see they did a mistake and promised me to send me the remaining money. BUT they said they can only do this when I close the PayPal case. I believed them, closed it, and now... still no money. PLT is ignoring my messages since 1,5 months and now PayPal can't help me anymore (because I closed the case). They did that on purpose. This company is an absolute scam. It's only public or when PayPal is involved when they pretend to care. Behind the curtains, they take your money and laugh about you or send you BS messages hoping eventually, you'll just give up."
"You didn't deliver my order and didn't refund my money either..disappointed"
"Honestly, I ordered my stuff on Jan 25th and never expected to get them delivered within 2 weeks since I live in the US,but THEN ,their email said I’d get my clothes on the 29th so I got excited. Suddenly I get this message that clothes get here on feb 1 which is fine what are 2 extra days anw? Feb 1 came, my package is “being packed” then I get a text today (feb 2) that my package is on its way. Well, I’m still waiting? Tomorrow is Sunday so I doubt I’ll get it. I wouldn’t mind the long delivery process in general again cz I’m in the US but don’t give false promises if you don’t intend to keep them. I got clothes from NA-KD before (which is also UK based FYI) and they got here in like 3 days so pretty sure the problem is with PLT. JUST TELL US WHEN THE CLOTHES ARE REALLY SUPPOSED TO BE HERE. And btw, you should work on your shipping fees, NA-KD delivers for free Worldwide. PS: I am not a partner of NA-KD but I speak from experience. They send your packages via DHL express for NO fee whereas PLT charged me 5 or 6$ for regular delivery and cannot keep a deadline. Will re update you about the quality of the clothes."
"Always great sales on the website, and really easy to order the items I want."
"I agree with all the bad experience reviews. They said my order got lost so they had to proceed to a refund. Unfortunately, I never got fully refund and the customer service didn’t helped me with that issue. Moreover, I had to ask the customer service to send me an email confirmation of my purchase because I didn’t received it automatically. To excuse this error, they told me that they would refund my shipping fees. They didn’t fully refund me for that either !"
"I ordered a size small in a dress from them and when it came it was more like a xxs. The material had no stretch to it. I am quite petite and I could barely get the size S over my head it was brutal. If as dress has no stretch to it put a damn zipper or something on it."
PrettyLittleThing.com is rated 1.63 based on 519 reviews