PrettyLittleThing.com Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
06AM
6AM

Tell us how PrettyLittleThing.com made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"What went wrong? Everything! •Wrong shoe size •Wrong dress •Oh, and had the nerve to put an item I didn’t even order in my cart and charge me for it •Order was supposed to be $55, but they charged me $98"
Are you PrettyLittleThing.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback PrettyLittleThing.com receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Blatantly ignored by the customer service team after not having received my items 3 weeks after ordering (shipping was supposed to be 3-7 business days)."
"I am a standard Medium in all makes and styles, which has always made online shopping a breeze. I ordered some lingerie from PLT and could not get it over even one leg. Ridiculously small."
"DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!!! SCAM! I ordered shoes from PLT and paid for express shipping. Not only did it not get here on time, I reached out to their customer service email and never got a response. Finally got through to their Instagram customer service account and they told me what I had ordered was out of stock??? THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW. I requested a refund and apparently the refund keeps failing on their end? They asked for my paypal, gave them my link, now they can't use that either. They are requesting I send them my bank account number to "give to their financial team"...SCAM. I would never give out that personal information and its extremely weird that all of their refund attempts are failing. So, I just donated $80 to the PLT fund where they are likely using my money to pay influencers. DO. NOT. SHOP. HERE. Going to make a fraud claim and see where that gets me."
"Ordered white bodycon dress way too see through poor quality 10/10 recommend to not shop here for white dresses"
"Items arrived on time, great quality, fit like they should. Will definitely but again!"
"I ordered an outfit for my birthday on the 7th and my birthday is on the 17th. I figured that would be more than enough time for it to deliver. It’s now the 16th and I’m still without my outfit i paid over 100$ for. Not a reliable site. They lie about when your package will arrive. You’ll end up waiting 2 weeks or more. Very frustrating process."
"If I could give them 0 reviews I would. They sent me the wrong items, and they told me I had to send my original order back with pictures in order to receive the right item. I ordered this for an event with expedited shipping and they still would not send me the right item. I am so disappointed and will NEVER shop with them again."
"The absolute worst. Don't even bother with this company. Just because they hired on Hailey Baldwin to make them seem more legit, doesn't mean they actually are."
"I ordered a swimsuit bottom and top, it was said to arrive in less than 10 days and still hasn't come, I have been waiting a REALLY long time and am STILL waiting, I highly do NOT recommend buying from this brand"
"Customer service simply so unhelpful. Do not order from them."
"i ordered £92.00 worth of clothing. EVERY SINGLE ONE i returned it was too big and hard. I am a UK 8 in clothing sometimes 10. I ordered 8's, smalls and extra smalls HOWever even still too big. THIS IS THE WORST PART READ ON.... i returned all the clothing as it was rubbish and it have been almost 14 days i have not got my refund. I emailed customer service and they told me i would get my refund for ONLY two of my plt £50 worth. I SPENT £90 where is my other £40. I sent back all my clothing perfect conditons and they are only refunding less than half my money."
"Not only was the dress I ordered extremely poor quality, but it was different than how it was pictured on the website. There was an extra piece on the dress that made it completely unwearable. I wasn’t expecting the quality to be stellar, but I at least expected it to look like the dress on the website. I am now scrambling to find another dress before my event."
"After being told many confilcting things regarding my recent order . i contacted pretty little thing via facebook to query the tracking no i had been given only to be told that as my parcel had been scanned incorrectly it was now classified as lost . i have to say that the person who delt with my enquiry was very appologetic and has arranged a full refund . as this is now the second time that my order has been messed up . i will NOT be ordering from this website again # VERY DISSAPOINTED !!!"
"My first order they sent me the incorrect size. Second order I returned and they said I got my refund when I had did not. It took several emails and several weeks to get it sorted to where I finally got a refund. Not sure why but I decided to make another order and after waiting way beyond the shipping date indicated when purchased, they send me the wrong order and now I will have to wait for my correct order for weeks again. If possible I would give the company 0 stars. Seeing as the lowest is 1 star that is what I will give"
"Well I wanted to order some things but after reading these reviews no thanks! Thanks to the ppl who leave honest reviews and save people’s time and money!"
"I was charged different than my cart total was on there website. My bank is handling it. I was so bummened that this company did that. Horrible. Plus foreign fees. I'm from cali."
"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE"
"They send product i haven’t ordered and used my card info to pay for it. Needed to get a new card because of this. And the product are unable to return. I hate this site. I also tried to return it and paid 600 NOK, but got it in return. The adress was right and everything. Also to get the package out I had to pay 680 NOK because I live in Norway."
"Never receive my items nobody helps me worst customer services !!"
PrettyLittleThing.com is rated 1.69 based on 421 reviews