PrettyLittleThing.com Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend PrettyLittleThing.com

How would you rate PrettyLittleThing.com ?

"Awful customer service, email states they will contact within 48hours notice after receiving a query 3 days later still no response"
"This website has very cute clothing. My items arrived maybe a day or two later than I expected, which was not a problem. I just wouldn't order again because the fit of the clothing is just off. From unflattering to tight and uncomfortable. I've had one item that fit perfect out of the 5 that was ordered. I'm hesitant to order again. But the quality of the clothes are very good. I'll be returning items for the first time. Hopefully it goes smoothly"
"The sizes are so wrong the clothes are tiny would make you feel huge ordered a plus size t shirt to be over sized and I’m a a size 14 tried it on and it was stuck to me !! Same with everything size 16 is like a 12"
"If your smart enough to research the reviews before ordering from this company🙌🏾 Good job. This company is trash they said their order was processed and delivered days ago and nothing has arrived... it wouldn't be so aggravating if I hadn't ordered from Rose we after them and hadn't received that order as well but I got the Rosewe package so I don't know what the delay is. Pretty little liars more like it"
Jeyda Bieletto
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered two orders on different days and they delivered both of them to the wrong house and no one knows where it is. I do understand that mistakes happen but that is two orders they messed up not just one. They did give me a refund and told me to just reorder the items if i still wanted them. so I went on their website and all the sizes i wanted were gone. I emailed them again explaining this and they did not even bother to reply to me after that. To be honest that was the thing that made me write this review because even though I got my refund, the fact that they did not even go the extra mile to even reply and show that they are sincerely sorry by even offering a discount or something small was just appauling. I have worked in retail and currently in hospitality, compared to how i would have handled a situation like this, their complaint handling did not make me feel valued at all."
"PLT is trash . Ordering from pretty little thing you have to order months in advance because no matter what you will NOT get your items in time . Their size chart is terrible and some of their clothes honestly look really cheap . I won’t be ordering from here again it’s a waste of money and I’m staring to think this company is fraud ."
"The outfit was very cute , and affordable . The outfit was overall 5stars , I am completely happy with my items, however Prettylittlething.com website is very deceiving . When go to their site there is a coupon code FIRE30 for 30% off order , that doesn’t work .You don’t realize it until you have found an item you love , and are about to check out. Also they charge a $5 shipping fee , the shipping time says 3-5 business days , I received mine in 10 business days, which was very unacceptable! The whole reason I purchased the outfit for my birthday, and it didn’t get here in time ."
"The outfit was a affordable , and looked great !"
"This was the worst experience I’ve had ordering online. I ordered my package June 5th and it’s now July 7th. It’s a whole month later and my package was sent back and now their telling me that they need proof that it’s coming back to them but when you track my package it says it’s on it’s way back north and going to the United Kingdom not coming south to me. I was expecting this for my bday trip July 20th."
"NOT HAPPY! I placed my order on 6/29 and paid extra for express shipping. It is now 7/7 and still no delivery. I have a flight out of the country on 7/9 and it looks like I won’t be receiving my package on time. I have emailed multiple times with my concern of how important it is that I receive my shipment ASAP and I have gotten no response. I really wish I would have read all of the reviews beforehand!! This company needs to improve their customer service ASAP!!"
"Worst experience I have ever had!! First, it took a month for my items to get to me after ordering, THEN when most of the items did not fit and I PAID for a shipping label they still "lost" my package and need a postage receipt. The tracking number all the label they provided is proof enough of my purchase! My returns were delivered a week after I sent them off and here it is two MONTHS later and still nothing. If you can avoid it, please do not shop here!!"
"Very bad customer service!! Paid for £3.99 for delivery but will not receive my order till another week or so but was my first time ordering from here as I’ve seen a lot on tv so I thought I’d give it ago never again will I order from here worst site I’ve ever shopped on. Save your time and don’t even bother bad bad bad website!!!"
"Extremely bad!!!!!!!!!! I had ordered a dress for my birthday, Mu order was confirmed , I had paid and everything was done. Literally a week after I still did not receive my order. I emailed customer service and they informed that the item was sold out even tho at the time of purchase there were multiple dresses and all sizes were available of that dress. This is so dissapointing having a birthday dinner planned and now its weekend and I literally do not have time to look for a dress! Bad bad bad bad !!"
Ryan Ocallaghan
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely horrendous Custermer support no phone number to call either .who ever runs this bussiness is an amateur. avoid this company at all costs I no I will . Emails they send you so unprofessional like silly little girls that reply . AVOID"
"I honestly don’t know why this website has so many bad reviews. I am always so happy with the materiel of the clothing as the price for it is cheap and the clothing is just great quality. They’re always have “”% off discounts which is also great. My orders have come on time from the previous times I’ve ordered."
"nie wieder bestelle ich dort.. habe das 4 te mal eine Bestellung aufgegeben und mit paypal bezahlt. die ware wurde bei allen Bestellungen nie versendet ... total lächerlich"
"Company says 3-5 business days to receive order and then sent tracking number and says delivery date freakin 14 days ..two weeks ! I’m gounv on vacation and now I have no clothes"
"Had a truly horrible experience with the UK customer service - they were condescending and rude. Really made me feel anxious and like my complaint wasn't valid. Every email I received back from them it was clear that they were all sat around together laughing at my complaint as there were around 4 different people I had to communicate with. I would really advise nobody to buy from here - go on ASOS they're so friendly and nice whenever you have anything wrong with an order. ASOS is friendly towards all customers - not just the celebs you see on instagram flogging their material which they got for free (this is what PLT does). Instagram shows not a true side to this company so please don't believe it girls!"
"I have tried making several deliveries from this website on separate occasions. With each transaction I have been unable to place my order as the student discount has not worked every time. I have complained to the customer service team on each occassion and every time they have done nothing to improve the problem or resolve this issue. I have written several negative reviews on different website because I am absolutely appalled by the customer service team and the running of the website."
"PrettyLittleThing has a lot of cute clothing the only problem is the shipping and communication. First off they let me order something that was NOT IN STOCK and I wasn't notified until a few days later, I was issued a refund but it was the fact that it happened. Secondly the shipping is HORRIBLE it takes almost 2 weeks to receive your order. The "5-7" that they display on their site is UNTRUE! I like their clothes but be aware before ordering from them!"
PrettyLittleThing.com is rated 1.80 based on 267 reviews