PrettyLittleThing.com Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process

How would you rate PrettyLittleThing.com ?

"Pretty little thing I am very disappointed in the customer service I received after receiving an incorrect size which was packed on their end of the side I received the wrong size then I emailed them with my order number and said look I asked for a size 12 but I received a size 14 they never replied to me then they deleted my online account I had with them and when I tried to sign and it said we could not recognise your email I have in receipt of my password And I said they could not recognise my email so after I filed a dispute with them due to the wrong size they chose to ignore and delete my email account with them I think this is shocking and appalling also on the other hand The photos pretty little thing use make the clothing look very good and nice but when you receive them it’s a different story poor quality and doesn’t look like the image I will never shop with pretty little thing again"
"I order a few things and I unfortunately hated the “biker shorts” you can see right through them without bending over .. and I got a wrap dress and you can pretty much see all things that should be covered .. and now in order to return the clothes I have to pay an addition 6.95 ????? That’s crazy !!! If I’m paying the shipping I shouldn’t have to pay the return and bring it to the post office on top of this . Horrrrible I’ll never use your site again ."
"Don’t get me wrong I love the fashions but I gave a two star rating because everything is ALWAYS out of stock. It takes weeks for the item to be restocked IF THAT. Some things are over priced and the worst part.. it takes forever to process & ship. I got ONE item that took 3 days to process & 10 DAYS to ship. It’s not worth it. Hell fashion nova even doing better than PLT. I love looked at the clothes but it does me no good when my size or the item itself is out of stock. Can’t shop with them anymore."
"MY FAVOURITE WEBSITE EVER❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️"
"This is my first purchase and i am so disappointed with the materials"
"They don’t give you return label or anything that matters. Send them Many emails no responses. I am stuck with return package and no way to get my money back."
"I ordered 2 items, first it said that my “delivery date” was going to be September 13 so I checked my email that day and all of the sudden there’s was not information about my package i email them to see what was going on with my order. They told me that my package got lost, so if I don’t email them they weren’t gonna tell me that my package “got lost” ??? Wow I’m very disappointed don’t waist your time or money girls!!"
"I ordered a beautiful outfit to wear to a fashion event, and unfortunately I was unable to wear it. When I opened the outfit out of the packaging, it reeked of bad body odor. As I examined the garment, I noticed that it was completely faded in the crotch and underarm area. This outfit was worn, returned and sent out again, as if the customer wouldn’t know. This is first and the last time I order anything from “Pretty Little NASTY thing”"
"Very poor service ! BECAREFUL. I placed an expensive order and was offer next day delivery for the next 12 months if I paid 10euro extra. When my order arrived 4 days late I politely asked if it would be possible to refund this as next day had not happened. Customer service did not care and refused to refund. They offered a 20% discount on my next order which is very insulting. DO NOT opt for this next day delivery for 12 months. SCAM"
"I was so excited to receive my clothes and I couldn’t be more disappointed. They really need to fix their sizing chart I’m 5’0 110 pounds and I ordered a size 2 for alll my items and WTF.... these clothes are so damn small they’d fit my 8 year old little sister. Not to mention the color of my dress was WAY off. Online it looked like a really pretty teal color I got it and it was a hunter green... not okay. And they don’t do exchanges so don’t even waste your time trying to get different sizes.. all they do is give you a refund 21 days after they receive your shipment back and you’d have to order again. That’s ridiculous. Don’t order from here plain and simple."
"I ordered my dress for homecoming and it’s almost been 2 weeks. They said the estimated delivery day would be Wednesday the 12th but I checked the shipping company and they don’t even have my dress there yet."
"Very large sizes, Terrible customer service and returns policy - there isn't an exchange option you have to wait between 14 & 21 days for a full refund and then if you still haven't had your money you then have to tweet them!! I wont be ordering again and warn others not to bother."
"Ordered a dress for a party - not true to size , material is shocking and I paid over 50€ for the dress - contacted customer service- no help at all and does not care one bit about the customer- utterly disappointed"
"Just dont waste your time ordering from these people.. the customer service is so bad they dont want to know!!!!even when the problem is 100% on them.. never again.... joke of a company!!!!!!!"
"It is not true to size, the fabric is very thin, and the colors wasn’t right. I can’t even go to homecoming because I don’t have the dress I wanted. I WANT ME REFUND or prettylittlething is getting sued big time😤‼️"
"I ordered my package around August 24 and It still hasn’t come. At first it was supposed to arrive last friday, and it’s now a week later with no package? There’s no number to call customer service and all of these ratings are shitty, idk what to do"
"I received my order after 7 business days, ie it takes ages! I ordered 2 x dresses, 1 x bodysuit and 1 x crop. They are all terrible quality and pretty much see through to the point I'd need to wear a slip or another crop underneath. Would not recommend anyone wastes their money on this website. You're better off going to Kmart!"
"I wasn’t impressed at all shipping took over two weeks my original delivery day was the 27th I got it on the 5th of September I also ordered two dresses the first one is such a thin material you can’t wear anything underneath it would show and the side slit for my dress came pass my underwear so u can clearly see everything the second dress was way too long Im 4”11 so I will take it how it is but super thin material like in the first dress I honestly wouldn’t waste time ordering anything from here again there’s oh Polly and other sites out there with better material for the same price better quality!"
"I never receive my items when I am supposed to. I pay for next day delivery and get parcels days later. The company has had to stop offering next day delivery several times now, but can send Kylie Jenner and brand new quad bike for her 21st birthday. To me that reflects hugely on their corporate culture. I have received false information countless times over twitter, which is their only form of customer service. I would not recommend ordering off this website if its the night before an event and you need the item next day, I live in Manchester where they are based and they cannot even get a next day delivery item sent to me."
"This company stole money from me. I ordered 5 items and the beginning of Aug. and it is now Sept. I never recieved an order and I keep emailing customer service for a refund and they are ignoring me. They keep uploading fake tracking information to make it seem like its on its way and then it never comes. They are doing that to avoid giving me a refund. I cant believe they just stole my money like this. They essentially robbed me."
PrettyLittleThing.com is rated 1.66 based on 340 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!