PrettyLittleThing.com Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend PrettyLittleThing.com

How would you rate PrettyLittleThing.com ?

(optional)

206 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tina

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about PrettyLittleThing.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I’m happy I read these reviews before placing an order! I seen a swimsuit being advertised on IG, it looks great so I was going to place an order for a few items, but idk now. I still might take my chances with the swimsuit, it is only $20"
"The quality of the dresses are crappy. I returned my dresses about three months ago and I have not got my money back from them at all. This is terrible customer service."
"Quality is beyond terrible, I ordered 6 items and sent all 6 back. Feeling pretty ashamed that a lot of Instagram models and influencers on social media are taking money to endorse this brand to young and impressionable women. The photo editing involved must go a long way to make these outfits look like how they are advertised."
"Had there been a 0 star I would have definitely rated a big 0. I ordered 3 dresses and the quality was so bad. I’d rather shop at Bardot or Zara with that price. That blazer dress was worth $80 but to be honest that dress wasn’t worth $30. Quality was so horrible 😡😡Fuck you pretty little things cheapest brand"
"I ordered from pretty little thing twice. The first time I ordered a dress size 2 and they sent me a 6. I didn’t make a complaint or anything I just made my own modifications. The second time I ordered a skirt and paid for express shipping, it said it was delivered when I tracked my package but I never got an email saying that or the skirt. I emailed a few times and never got a response. The site actually works for a few people, I’ve heard some good reviews, but what are the odds? This is the second time that happens to me and I’m not ordering from them ever again."
"So many bad complaints. I'm from NJ and I get my items in exactly 5-7 days from ordering. I've never had a problem. All my items looked as they did in the picture. The only thing is the sizing kind of threw me off a bit but I took a chance and ordered and I guessed right. Plus.. they always have 40%.. you can't go wrong with that. Stop giving a good company a bad review."
"They sent me the wrong item and when I contacted customer service all they said was sorry send it back and order it again? Thanks for all the help...and for having me go out of my way to have to fix something that was your mistake. Cute clothes if they send you the right thing lol...not worth it."
"Extremely bad shipping I ordered my clothes may 4th I still haven’t received anything and it’s may 15th my package said it’ll be here by may 12th never shopping with them again !!"
"I ordered a pair of shorts from this website and when they arrived they looked nothing like how they did in the photo advertised on the site. The shorts in the photo were a ripped acid wash out kind of look and what I got was a dark blue pair looked absolutely nothing like what was on the website / what I wanted. Was very annoyed at the situation"
"Please don't buy from this site. The products are of really poor quality and you will have to pay a higher delivery fee for returns"
"Ordered pair of heels for £28 ,had them delivered and the were USED BROKEN and WORN OUT! Ordered again but this time two dresses and one of the dresses wasn't what I've ordered.. Ordered again 3rd time lucky? ...nope! The other dress that I've ordered was very different than the one on the website ,different colour and slightly different style.. Also the sizes are a bit out... Even the same dress in the same style with the same size, was different from one another .. Also the quality is very cheap..like eBay made in china £1+free delivery.. cheap I've ordered 3 times ,and won't be ordering again.."
"Terrible customer service. They do not refund u in a timely manner and when you follow up they tell you to provide them with a picture of your receipt and a bunch of other purchase information that was already sent to them. Such a disorganized company."
"Do not order from this website, yes their clothes look really nice . However I placed an order today and realized that I need faster shipping , when I went to try to contact them I realized they may only be contacted via email . When I sent an email asking if the order could be cancelled and re placed they said they could not amend or make any changes to the order . What kind of company only has email services ? I believe this is a sham and definitely will not be purchasing from them again .😡😡😡😡"
"I ordered my things about a week ago and when I repeatedly kept checking the tracking site it told me the same thing 2 days in a row it’s been 5 days since I ordered & I don’t know where my packages are I have a birthday coming up and I was expecting it before it they emailed me saying it won’t be here till the day after my birthday which is useless I’ll never order from them again they have horrible service"
Cassandra Reeves
Unverified Reviewer
"I was reluctant to buy from Pretty Little Things based on a few reviews. But was glad I took the chance. I ordered 5 items and only kept 1 due to sizing issues. I followed the return process and it literally took 30 days to get my refund. That's the only negative. I had to email and send proof of tracking and pictures of items returned. But once I provided all the required info the Service Team was quick and efficient. I would order from Pretty Little Things in the future! (Just pack my patience if I have to return items)"
"Don’t shop here! I paid express shipping for my birthday party and two weeks later still nothing so l emailed and oh guess why they lost it!! They then said sorry we can’t send it to you anymore, what a load of bullshit."
"No communication skills......... I bought a booties from this site, which are nice and comfortable. I am happy with my purchase. The issue is with the communication on the social media like Instagram for example. I have tagged this company and said how nice this booties are (with a picture of course) and after not having an acknowledgment I simply asked them a question (on thier profile) if they respond to someone who tags them? I had no reply what so ever. Completely ignored! Every customer should be valued and not ignored for any reason, even with a simple question. My question was not answered. If they want to have more customers the should improve their customers service, including on the social media. It clearly shows, after reading other reviews that this company needs to improve in many ways. If someone gets ignored, won't come back. I definitely won't come back to shop there. Cheers"
"I sent back some of the items that I didn't want and its been 2 months and I still have not gotten back my refund. This is insane. Never order from here !"
"I wish I could give 0 stars and I also wish I read these reviews before ordering anything from them. I returned my whole order over a month ago bc the material was terrible and nothing fix. I have yet to receive anything and by the looks of it I doubt I will ever get my money back. Worst company !!!!"
Annalie Killian
Verified Reviewer
"If an online shopping website has no phone number or live chat service- DONT DEAL WITH THEM: Theres a reason for that. Secondly, if they say it takes 21 days to get a refund on returns, in this day and age- don't deal with them- it will take you much longer and eat your happiness. Spend your money elsewhere with a business that understands what the word service entails and that customer care is an end to end experience and that retention goes beyond the "buy" button."
PrettyLittleThing.com is rated 1.85 based on 206 reviews