Redline Steel Reviews

Sue
Redline Steel 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Sandy K
More Photos & Videos
Been exactly one month since I placed a $300 order. Tried leaving several messages with customer service, nothing back. Sent 3 messages, same response of NOTHING. No tracking, no responses at all. This is fraud, through and through. Wish there was a "- 5 star" as they would have earned this. Pretty disgusting pumping the "USA and Vet owned" sales pitch. Gonna start the fraud and BBB route and see what else can be done to shut them down.
I am a teacher and saw their ad for a free teacher apple (pay for shipping). I got my product yesterday and I believe the quality is outstanding. I wish I was in my classroom so I could hang it up. The delivery was a little slow, but the quality has made it worth it.
Terrible business, owner seems all about self-promotion. MANY people, myself included, have ordered items, not received them, and received no responses to emails. Replies on social media are all snarky and unprofessional.
Placed an order in mid-April and still do not have a confirmation of them receiving that order. They did go ahead and charge my credit card, however. I’ve sent two emails and only got an automated response on both. If I don’t hear from them soon, I’m contesting the charge with my bank. Not a very good way to do business.
they will not answer my e-mails. Orders 4/28/20 & 4/30/20 Nurse Life . No record of when being shipped . Paid in full. As of 5/19/20.Something wrong with co. Maybe blaming corona virus. I ordered other products and received them within a week.
Nothing but praises.Everything came in a reasonable time frame,even considering Covid19,or sooner then expected and great quality.Redline supporter!!!
Ordered Nurse sign in early April. Has not shipped. Can't get any response form the company. Tracking says awaiting label for over a month. Horrible company SCAM! Do not order from them!!!
I placed an order on April 3, 2020. On April 18 the status showed that the shipping label was created. Ten days later the item still didn't ship. I emailed the company twice and finally got a reply a few days later. I was informed that it was shipping and I should receive it in a few days. I finally received a package this week but it was empty. I have now completed a missing item ticket and have emailed every day for 3 days and still have not received any type of response.
Beautiful precision craftsmanship. Ordered items over time. Amazing, light weight, easy to hang. Love Redline Steel ... 10 stars!
I ordered the free Cursive HOPE design. That was over 30 days ago. It was suppose to be free, just pay shipping. I was over charged. Instead of 5.99 i was charged 10.97. I have tried to talk to someone and or cancel my order. No one is available. I have emailed called and even contacted my bank. I realize that COVID has caused setbacks but there is no apology message or anything going out. I just want the product or my money back.
This company is a scam!! They delete your comments when you ask questions about your order. It’s been 3 1/2 weeks since I put in my order but have yet to received a tracking number or a response on when my orders should arrive. The only thing they are quick at is taking your money!! Shame on you Redline steal for taking people’s money! I know a lot of people who are in healthcare that have been ripped off by you!
Love this company ❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is just 1 example. Do just a little bit more searching and you realize this company is a sham.
I ordered the “Hope” metal wall piece, and I am overjoyed to receive such a beautiful piece of wall decor! The. craftsmanship and material are beyond my expectations—the quality is superb!
I will definitely be a return customer and will definitely be recommending to family and friends! Thanks again for providing such a positive purchase experience!
I order the nurse life products and it was awsome. Made very well. Love their products.
Redline steel is currently offering a free hope sign just pay shipping and handling which I did I received my sign with in 10 days the sign is very well made and nicely powder-coated. I would highly recommend ordering from this company. They make a quality product and care about what they make. We need more of this especially now!
Proceed with caution.
I made a single successful purchase and later received a promotional code that guaranteed arrival for Christmas.
I immediately ordered a Christmas gift through the promo email.
Several weeks later I reached out to inquire about the order status only to find out 2-3 days before Christmas it was running very behind. The only corrective action suggested by customer service was to get another gift. There was a multitude of reasons why they couldn’t fulfill the order in a timely fashion; a mashing broke, they received more orders than anticipated...but there is no excuse for the late communication. Perhaps I could have found another gift if given enough any notice.
It came 1-2 months behind schedule with some minor bending.
I can’t help but wonder how many other people were conned into trusting their “guarantee”.
I have unsubscribed from their emails and unfollowed on social media yet I still see their sponsored advertising in my feeds.
No, thank you.
Ordered the Nurse Life plack and only paid for shipping. Received it today had to wait about 3 wks. Love the product will order again Thank You Patty
Placed an order on April 6th and the order still has not shipped! I guess when you order something for free and only pay the shipping they're not in a rush to fill the order!
Have not received my order
Also cannot get a answer from anyone at this site
Order placed 3 weeks ago