Redline Steel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redline Steel

Tell us how Redline Steel made you happy
I ordered two nursing life art work one in red and the other one white for my mother and my sister. And, I paid extra for the red one. But, I didn’t receive a red one at all. I received a black one which I didn’t order anything in black and white one. I have contacted the company many times about this mistake and it’s been over 2 weeks now and no one has reached out to me to fix my problem. I don’t think I would want to recommend anyone ordering anything from this company if they are not willing to correct their mistakes.
I placed an order on 4/9/2020 and got an email stating it was shipped on 4/11/2020, I have yet to receive the product, I too understand the Virus but feel that someone should be sitting at home on a computer and at least saying we are working on your order and are backlogged or something! No response at all leads people to believe this company is not above board. POOR customer service to say the least!!
The advertised $2 dollar Tuesday and other promotions do not apply when you Check Out. Even with the provided Code. I purchased before on a Tuesday and they didn't apply the advertised amount. I overlooked the increased charge that one time. Not again! I seems that they follow the philosophy of "Bait and Switch" for the dollar amount paid at Check Out.
The advertised $2 dollar Tuesday and other promotions do no apply when you Check Out, even with the provided Code. I purchased before on a Tuesday and it didn't apply the advertised amount. I overlooked the increased charge that one time. Not again! It seems that they follow the philosophy of "Bait and Switch" for the dollar amount paid at Check Out.
I placed orders for multiple items on May 1st but received no confirmation of the orders so I have no record of these purchases other than my PayPal receipts. I did receive two of the items I ordered after a few weeks and was very pleased, but I received none of the rest of my orders. They have $70 of my money in their possession and I have nothing!

I attempted to contact customer service, but could not complete their form as I had no order numbers. I emailed, called and left multiple messages by every possible way I could. No responses at all. So I reported this to PayPal and am awaiting their action.
I placed a order over a month ago and I have not received the graduation plaque that I purchased. I have sent multiple emails and text to get a estimate on shipping date. Not one person in the organization has the honor and integrity to respond to my messages. This is my last attempt before taking action that I have been putting off but now I feel that I have no other alternatives.
I placed 2 orders on 4/29/2020. I've made several attempts to get someone to please respond with an update to my order, but nothing! I'm patient and would appreciate an update. You charged my credit card really fast, but don't have the courtesy to give me an update?! This is VERY BAD BUSINESS! I ordered gifts I was going to give for nurses week and I had to give them a, "Sorry I'm still waiting on your gifrlr to deliver." SMH!! I will too, contest the charges if I don't get an update or my products soon!!
I ordered the HOPE sign back on April 6th. from an add that was posted. After being directed several times about shipping delays, which is understandable to a degree....I still have yet to receive my product. When I have attempted to contact customer service I get and auto replay that says if you have already filed a question on shipping do not process again or you will be bumped in the que...Over 4 weeks later and I have still not received a reply or the item and was charged back on APril 3.
This is not acceptable at this point considering I receive daily emails on NEW sales when I can get my old sale to be processed or refunded. If I could I would not even give this a 1 star.
Been exactly one month since I placed a $300 order. Tried leaving several messages with customer service, nothing back. Sent 3 messages, same response of NOTHING. No tracking, no responses at all. This is fraud, through and through. Wish there was a "- 5 star" as they would have earned this. Pretty disgusting pumping the "USA and Vet owned" sales pitch. Gonna start the fraud and BBB route and see what else can be done to shut them down.
I am a teacher and saw their ad for a free teacher apple (pay for shipping). I got my product yesterday and I believe the quality is outstanding. I wish I was in my classroom so I could hang it up. The delivery was a little slow, but the quality has made it worth it.
Terrible business, owner seems all about self-promotion. MANY people, myself included, have ordered items, not received them, and received no responses to emails. Replies on social media are all snarky and unprofessional.
Placed an order in mid-April and still do not have a confirmation of them receiving that order. They did go ahead and charge my credit card, however. I’ve sent two emails and only got an automated response on both. If I don’t hear from them soon, I’m contesting the charge with my bank. Not a very good way to do business.
they will not answer my e-mails. Orders 4/28/20 & 4/30/20 Nurse Life . No record of when being shipped . Paid in full. As of 5/19/20.Something wrong with co. Maybe blaming corona virus. I ordered other products and received them within a week.
Nothing but praises.Everything came in a reasonable time frame,even considering Covid19,or sooner then expected and great quality.Redline supporter!!!
Ordered Nurse sign in early April. Has not shipped. Can't get any response form the company. Tracking says awaiting label for over a month. Horrible company SCAM! Do not order from them!!!
I placed an order on April 3, 2020. On April 18 the status showed that the shipping label was created. Ten days later the item still didn't ship. I emailed the company twice and finally got a reply a few days later. I was informed that it was shipping and I should receive it in a few days. I finally received a package this week but it was empty. I have now completed a missing item ticket and have emailed every day for 3 days and still have not received any type of response.
Beautiful precision craftsmanship. Ordered items over time. Amazing, light weight, easy to hang. Love Redline Steel ... 10 stars!
I ordered the free Cursive HOPE design. That was over 30 days ago. It was suppose to be free, just pay shipping. I was over charged. Instead of 5.99 i was charged 10.97. I have tried to talk to someone and or cancel my order. No one is available. I have emailed called and even contacted my bank. I realize that COVID has caused setbacks but there is no apology message or anything going out. I just want the product or my money back.
This company is a scam!! They delete your comments when you ask questions about your order. It’s been 3 1/2 weeks since I put in my order but have yet to received a tracking number or a response on when my orders should arrive. The only thing they are quick at is taking your money!! Shame on you Redline steal for taking people’s money! I know a lot of people who are in healthcare that have been ripped off by you!
Love this company ❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️