Telkom Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Telkom

How would you rate Telkom ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rhanda

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Telkom in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Rhanda
"Worst service provider in the world! Haven't had internet for a MONTH, no technician comes to the house. Whenever we phone, the operator says we will escalate the fault, but nothing happens. Finally we have Fiber in our area, so don't need the landline anymore. Now its almost impossible to cancel the landline. I've been paying for 2 months and am not able to use it. Whenever I phone, I'm in the wrong department. Can only cancel if I log in to my account, but I don't want an account I want to get rid of them."
Telkom is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews