The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 21st September 2021
PHILIP B
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2021
CHRISTINE W
Like the colours but not much body to it , it’s for the front door so might not go the pace , but delivery excellent ordered one day and arrived next day .......
Nice carpet but a little disappointed as I thought the pile was not very deep For the cost of the carpet
Rug was nice once it finally arrived. Was annoyed that the site took my money and didn’t say I would have to wait three weeks for my rug. I didn’t hear anything so after two weeks I had to ring them. Was told it would be in stock at their warehouse in a weeks time then it would be delivered. I asked that they inform me when it arrived and although they agreed they didn’t. Was chasing this company for information which wasn’t right. Got the rug in the end which is lovely but not impressed. I’d wished I’d ordered my rug elsewhere.
I found the material supplied to keep rugs in place needed double sided tape to hold it in position in the carpet. Then it stayed put.
The quality and design is very good however I expected it to be thicker as I paid £90 for it
Price and delivery were fine but the 'Bee'mat shows mud / dirt very easily and when hovered a lot of material comes off onto the brush head. Don't think it will last long.
I had no email or text to say when or what time it was being delivered came home to find my rug leaning on my front door which is on the street
Love my rug and it was very competitively priced. I was a little disappointed by the ordering and delivery information. There was little communication about my order and I had to chase the delivery information.
The buying process was fine; however, when the rug arrived, we realised it was very different from the pictures on the internet. I am shocked that it could have been presented so differently, the colours were much darker than we expected from the pictures.
Not yet used away on holiday
good rug but poor delivery service. When eventually arrived wasn't what I ordered but same colours so kept it.
prompt delivery of order
I was disappointed with the two Hug Rugs I bought. They slip all over the place. My Turtle rug doesn't do this, it seems to have a superior backing that is anti-slip. I was trying to save money by buying a Hug Rug, and in fairness Hug Rug come in a broader range of designs, but will not buy again. The buying process and delivery was straight forward. So in summary my experience of the seller was good, but the product poor.
This is my second rug ,was so happy with first I ordered larger version of rug although not as pleased as there are a few snags in larger one
The website and service was excellent but I think the rugs I bought are over priced for the quality
Really small for the price
Anti slip rug underlay cuts down rug movement on carpet but not 100%
Rug arrived quickly. Colours were a little disppointing-was sure there was a duck egg coloured leaf. Impressed that it's made totally from recycled materials. Good size and as promised it stays put! Rather expensive.
Just had new carpet laid in our hall, used a piece of left over carpet to make runner at front door to save carpet. Hence the need for carpet grip. This product is okay but runner does still move.
Pleased with the rug but the delivery service was poor. The tracking and customer helpline advised rug was on route but it was still in the warehouse and never loaded onto the van. Frustrating when taking time off work for the delivery!
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 19,712 reviews