The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Rug Seller Ltd
Read The Rug Seller Ltd Reviews

About The Rug Seller Ltd:

The Rug Seller is passionate about interior design and we love the feedback from our customers to help us to keep improving our products and services. We have grown to be the UK's leading rug specialist with over 21,000 available to buy online or in our Manchester showroom.

We stock designer brands including Calvin Klein, Wedgwood, Ted Baker, Sanderson plus many more.

Shop with confidence with Free UK Delivery, Lowest Price Promise and No Quibble returns.

Sales@therugseller.co.uk

7 Trafford Moss Road, Astra Business Park, Trafford Park

At first I thought the rug was thin: it isn’t. It just needed time to expand. Very happy customer.
The rug looks good but threads are coming away and not sure how long it will continue to
Ordered 2 Scion Spike Turtlemats for front and back doors and I’m really pleased with them, they look great! Competitive pricing, very good choice, speedy delivery and would definitely recommend.
Quality of the rug exceeded expectation. Luxurious pile - rich colours. Delivery prompt and very efficient.
Hello. I bought the anti-skid underlays in three sizes for my three rugs in the sitting room. One was the perfect size, and the other two I needed to cut to size - very easy to do. So happy with them. They are very anti-skid. Also, ordering and delivery was a breeze. Very impressed. When I need anymore floor coverings, I will definitely look at them first.
Very good quality rug! So glad I purchased this item!
The rug is perfect to finish off our new outside area and new furniture. Exact colour we wanted. Very quick delivery and 10% discount on first order. What’s not to love.
Excellent. Swift service, very high quality rug.
I was specifically looking for the Quilt Cover and pillowcase set I bought. It was out of stock on my ‘usual’ supplier’s website. Found it on yours and ordered. It was free delivery but was with me so quickly! Beautiful quality. Would use you again!
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 14th May 2021 The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Prompt service. Good prices. Great rug.
Excellent service . Large rug no longer slides/moves on laminated floor - results matched the claims .
Great website, good communication and delivery. We love our new rug.
I’m giving four stars for customer service in the hope my refund will be forth coming shortly.im afraid the quality of the rug wasn’t good with a bad finish on two corners, a real shame as the colour was just what I wanted.
The rug I ordered arrived in good time, well packaged, and I’m really pleased with the product quality. It’s heavy weight and beautifully made with a non-slip backing that seems to work!
Thank you pleased with rugs havnt put them down yet waiting for my new flooring to be done betty kitson
Excellent site for rugs. Very much the colours as photographed . Good despatch and delivery.
Very quick delivery. Lovely colourful rug and good quality.
The Rug Seller Ltd 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Arrived within 2 days, lovely rug, just as it appeared online, good quality, no complaints at all, would use them again
Prompt delivery-very pleased with product
I liked the website and it was easy to navigate. The rug I chose arrived in good time and was well wrapped. The rug itself is lovely and reasonably priced. Overall a good experience.
The Rug Seller Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 19,369 reviews