The Range Reviews

Andy Roberts
The Range 1 star review on 9th June 2024
Haley
Ryan
0* sent the wrong product. wouldn't accept this despite clear evidence. Issue was not resolved by The Range. No complaints procedure. Avoid
Shame i even had to give 1 star, 0 would be better. Needed to return an item but they seem unable to answer calls. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE RANGE. I will not do so in future.
My order was never dispatched. It was a birthday present so now I have a disappointed child. I've tried calling to cancel the order but no one answers the phone.
It's impossible to get through to anyone re: missing order. The money has been taken but the order never arrived. We have rung numerous times and been on hold upto 60 minutes. All online messages ignored. All DM ignored. Email to CEO ignored. So, had to ring the bank and start the process for refund chargback etc. Apsolutely dreadful service. Do not order anything online!
Absolutely disgusting. Multiple issues with delivery ,wasted hours and hours on hold only to get the call cut off. They don't answer emails - just automated rubbish. Don't ever order online. The items eventually got delivered and it was so damaged, boxes were open, rips and all the wood from the wardrobe was chipped and scuffed.
The Range 1 star review on 28th May 2024 The Range 1 star review on 28th May 2024 The Range 1 star review on 28th May 2024 The Range 1 star review on 28th May 2024 The Range 1 star review on 28th May 2024 The Range 1 star review on 28th May 2024
Fortunately I have just read these reviews, I actually couldn't purchase properly on line due to the dreadful website, I have obviously saved myself more hassle. There are other stores for me to choose from
Awful service they need to be reported. I have been charged twice for gravel and refusing to refund me as they can’t see the cameras. One bag was placed in my car by a member of staff as I am pregnant and high risk. Called the next day and staff member agreed he charged me twice however, was unable to return to the store for a refund. Manager advised saf should have left a note for a staff member and he hasn’t. This isn’t my issue but an internal one.
If there was a zero rating I would have chosen it. Disgraceful customer service. Ordered two sun loungers which came in about 70 (not joking) pieces - wrong sized screws and totally impossible to assemble. Nowhere did it advertise that the product was self assembly. After a total of 4 days of trying to contact customer service ( waiting on hold for 2 + hours was told the carrier would contact me within 4 days to pick up. After 5 days heard from customer services asking what day did I want the product picking up. Sent email with my information and have heard zilch since. APALLING - DO NOT BUY ONLINE FROM THIS CUSTOMER.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY ONLINE I am a Housebound OAP So I Am FORCED Now To Shop Online My Order Of Various Items Arrived With Many Various Missing Parts Subsequently The Parts Of The Order That I Did Receive ARE TOTALLY USELESS TO ME I Have Sent MANY MANY Emails To The Customer Services Team But I Getting Absolutely Knowhere It Is Impossible To Get Through To Them On The Phone
I ordered a patio set from them which was on sale at half price. I went to pick it up from them this morning and they said it had gone up to full price, even though I had phoned them before leaving to make sure it was ready and nothing was said. Apparently the price went up at midnight last night. I think was unfair because I had ordered it before price increase. Really disappointed
Purchased a small mower. Handles don't stay on. Flattens grass and don't cut properly. To return they say 14 days but you have to post back. They are useless. This should be refunded and taken back to the store.
I would give 0 the customer service is aweful on hold in total for 6 hours ! Always 50-60+ representatives try to push u from pillar from post and blame third party but its not the 3 rd party i called them and its range do not ever order delivery from them ever ul b out of pocket!
Worst company for sure rubbish management I have been on to customer service for 2hours then get cut off emailed them to get a refund from my purchases I will never use them again had go buy same thing from a other company had got no problems I would advise everyone not to use there delivery service for sure
Number 75 in the queue to speak to someone in customer service. That is the only way to actually speak to someone because nobody replies to emails. DO NOT buy online! Wish I’d known this before, i would never have placed an online order. Absolute disgrace!
Very frustrating service. My wife and I purchased a patio heater a few weeks ago. When it arrived it was not the size advertised on the website. The advertised unit size was actually the box size, so it was significantly larger than described. We tried to arrange a refund and were told that we would hear back with a date for the item to be collected. We heard nothing for several days until, out of the blue, a courier turned up to collect it. They were unable to take it because we had not been provided with a return label. After several phone calls to their customer services (each time in excess of 2 hours on hold), we were told that the item was in fact sold via a third party supplier and they were waiting for them to arrange collection. The Range have told us that they are escalating it with the supplier but after a month there is still no update, and we are left with a box in our living room and no refund. This is totally unacceptable. Even if this is the fault of a third party supplier, we have purchased goods through The Range, and they should make their own arrangements to return this item and refund us, as is our statutory right. We will never buy from this company again.
Ordered gatden furniture paying £1519.00 online, the range cancelled my order 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for a refund, spent 7 hours on hold in total having to chase it, getting nowhere.. DO NOT ORDER ONLINE, customer service is shocking.
Awful company buyers beware, ordered items never received, never even dispatched, range doesn't refund they string you along by saying they have contacted supplier but this goes on and on where after being on hold over 3 hours numerous times, 15 emails I had to go threw mastercard to get my refund. They keep your money and goods never sent! I advise anyone reading this to shop anywhere but the range.
I will never buy from this company again I’ve sent numerous emails and they’re reply back is always the same asking same question which I reply to sending photos and my address order number email every thing they ask for and just send same emails I ordered a cutlery box and all the glass at front was smashed all I wanted was a refund they are the worst company I’ve ever bought from still not received refund and don’t want any more of their ridiculous e mails
ABSOLUTELY FUMING. MY ITEM DELIVERED WAS DAMAGED AND I HAVE SENT x3 EMAILS WITH NO RESPONSE AND PHONED TODAY AND WAS ON THE PHONE FOR 3 HOURS TO THEN BE DISCONNECTED. I AM FUMING AND STILL NO ANSWERS OR MY MONEY BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER BUY FROM HERE. I WILL BE MAKING A FORMAL COMPLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!
The Range is rated 1.4 based on 1,979 reviews