Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
I love the that they have a good selection of sake, and it gets delivered to my house.
Hi Richard, Thank you so much for your review! We have a lot of variation, and assorted set for the beginner. If you order the subscription, you can take a lot of advantages.
Fun membership of sake that is not easily available in florida. Fair price and delicious. I like the mystery of the boxes.
Hi Larry, Thank you so much for your review. Great! Take advantage of your membership benefit like free shipping for your regular order while you wait for your next box! We are always do our best to ship some strict state. I hope you will receive your sake without any issue.
It's easy and fast to order Sake! They've totally let me buy a hard-to-find sake that I like very much.
Hi Eric, Thank you so much for your review. Yes, We have a lot of different type of sake. There is the so many varieties and assorted set on our website. I hope you will find your new favorite sake!
This sake was like taking a walk through an apple orchard. 🍎 🍏 🍶 I paired it with a rotisserie chicken and mashed potatoes and stuffing-delicious! 🍶 🍗 🥔 😋 I also enjoyed this sake very much without pairing it with food. It’s a perfect stand alone. 💂🍶
Tippsy 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Hi Tonia, Thank you so much for your review with great picture! Both the food and the sake look very delicious! This sake is very well-balanced. It goes well with any dish. It has won the Fine Sake Awards Japan 2019. This sake is might be great at different temperatures. If you like this sake, we also recommend Kagatobi “Junmai Ginjo” and Kinoene “Migaki Hachiwari”.
This company has very good Sake.
Hi, Thank you so much for your review!
I love these small sake bottles. I have had 2 boxes so far and the quality is really wonderful. Awaiting my next box now.
Hi Marilee Griswold, Thank you so much for your review. Glad you liked what you got in your Sake Box! Please look forward to your next one as we are putting a lot of thoughts in the sake selection!
Excellent!
Hi, Thank you so much for your review!
Very good even ordered another bottle.
Hi Rhonda, Thank you so much for your review!
Awesome and was a gift for a good friend…
Hi, Thank you so much for your review! I hope you made your friend happy to drink sake! Kampai!
I like the fact that the bottles come with a note card that explains they type of sake you bought. I had no issues with delivery. Plus the website is easy to navigate. For a first time buyer of sake it was quite easy to do here.
Hi Nikki, Thank you so much for your review. We would like more customers to be interested in Sake and provide more information. Please enjoy drinking with this information! Kampai!
Tissue does such a wonderful job of introducing different sakes and helping to grow my knowledge slabs appreciation of the wide range of tastes and styles.
Hi PAULETTE, Thank you so much for your review. I am so much glad to hear about it. We can help you more to find your new favorite sake if you would like to do! If you have any question, let contact us!
Great service, great prices, and shipping went smoothly, i look forward to buying more products from Tippsy in the future
Tippsy is the best place to buy sake online, I have tried the others and there is no doubt about it! Excellent options in all price ranges and wonderful customer service. The icing on the cake is free shipping with a low minimum purchase.
Tippsy has introduced me to the world of sake and I couldn't be happier about it. Thank you!
Hi, Thank you so much for your review. We are so much glad to hear about it! You can take advantage of your membership benefit like free shipping for your regular order while you wait for your next box if you join our sake club member or order subscriptions!
Wonderful way to introduce yourself to the many varieties of sake. The information cards that come with each bottle are great and loaded with interesting facts and regional details.
Hi Kallie, Thank you so much for your review. Glad you liked what you got in your first Sake Box! Please look forward to your next one as we are putting a lot of thoughts in the sake selection!
They have a fantastic selection and quick delivery. Can’t find anything like it locally.
Hi Joe B, Thank you so much for your review. We have so many kinds of sake dry, sweet, rich, light, heavy, Nigori... I hope you will find new your favorite sake on our website. If you have any questions, let us know!
So easy to order! I was impressed how fast we got it too!
Tippsy 5 star review on 23rd May 2021
Hi Leslie, Thank you so much for your review. We always think about ship speed for our customers. We really glad to hear about it.
I love Tipp as y,great prices and selections,I tend to go for daiginjos.
Hi James, Thank you so much for your review. We are so much glad to hear about it. If you order subscriptions, you will get some more advantages! I hope you will like our subscription set!
Excellent sakes and value
Hi Lou, Thank you so much for your review!
Tippsy was great - very fast delivery. Sadly, I didn't like any of the Yuzu Sake I ordered.
Hi Adrienne, Thank you so much for your review. We are really glad to hear about it! We always think about our customers first. Therefore, we try to ship as soon as possible when we ready to ship the order.
Tippsy is rated 4.78 based on 1,718 reviews