Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
Tastes like a boozy strawberry smoothie. I put the bottles in the freezer and serve the sake in chilled glasses. It's heaven!!!
Tippsy 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Love this pretty photo! Glad to hear you had a pleasant time! Kampai!
one of the best
Thank you!
I was excited at first to find a place to buy a variety of sake but when I realized there was a quarterly membership option, I was thrilled. The first box did not disappoint and I’m eagerly awaiting my second. This reminds me of getting wine from CA or WA wineries shipped to my home, but with the benefit of 6 different sake coming from different regions of Japan. It's a great way to learn more about sake.
Tippsy 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Thank you for taking the pretty photo! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the sake tasting! Kampai!
Wonderful selection of sakes. You just can't find much even at great liquor stores in the United States. Good prices. Fast shipping. Love it.
Thank you for your review! Hope you enjoyed sake! Please come back for more this year! Kampai!
Amazing varieties of sake
Thank you!
Good selection, pricing, and product ships carefully and quickly. What more could one want?
Thank you!
Saki was very good, a little delayed on the shipping. Class was rescheduled twice
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the carrier - we hope there will be no issue from the carrier for the next delivery.
During the early part of COVID, we couldn't go out to our favorite sushi restaurant, so we did take out but needed a sake provider. Enter Tippsy. These folks are terrific- great selection of easy to know quality brands (Hakkaisan, Dassai, etc) as well as lesser known labels that are terrific and give us a lesson in sakes! Their site explains each bottle, its provenance, style and even alcohol level. We live in L.A., so shipping is cheap & easy. What more could you want?!
Thank you for your review! We are so honored that you enjoyed the Japanese sake and learn each bottle from the website, we hope to serve you more during this special period - please stay safe and Kampai!
Got products on time
Thank you for your review! Hope you enjoyed the bottle!
Delicious!!
Kampai!
A bit slow delivery but nice selection.
Thank you for your review!
Good site, lots of good information for people learning how to drink sake :)
Thank you for your review! Yes let's learn and enjoy together!
As a presenter at Japan Fair in Bellevue, WA, I was speaking with Sachiko Miyagi about her exhibit when she introduced me to Tippsy. What an opportunity she opened up for me. Because I do not dislike sake, she explained to me many tastes of sake and coupling with meals. I am now a huge fan.

I enjoy easy and convenient online ordering. Shipping is efficient and quick.

Thank you!
Thank you for sharing your experience! So glad to hear now you are a huge fan of Japanese sake! You will only having fun to try and taste variety of Japanese sake tho. Kampai! Can't wait to see you explore more this year!
So far so good only tried two out of the six but packaging and information cards are amazing. I can't wait to tell my family and friends.
Thank you for your review! Can't wait to see you try all of them and let us know your fav!
awesome sake selections and great customer services.
Thank you for your review!
Tippsy makes learning about sake and finding the right type for you easy. I personally like how they allow you to search by taste and the information they provide on all of the products.
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you find your preferred sake in a easier way. Kampai!
Amazing way to try so many excellent types of Sake, and the prices are excellent as well. You will not find this type of quality in the stores. Small and full bottles are available too. You will really enjoy being a Sake lover.
Thank you for your review! Like you said it's hard to find many variety of Japanese sake just in one store. Can't wait to see you come back and explore more!
Just had some amazing, sake with lunch today, can't say anything more amazing about tipsy sake.
Tippsy 5 star review on 28th January 2021 Tippsy 5 star review on 28th January 2021 Tippsy 5 star review on 28th January 2021 Tippsy 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Thank you for taking photos! Your collections looks amazing and professional. Kampai!
Love the quality and variety.
Thank you for the review! Kampai!
My sake came in at a reasonable time, and it's been fun trying the new flavors!
Thank you for your review and we are happy to hear you had fun with sake tasting! Kampai!
Tippsy is rated 4.78 based on 1,457 reviews