Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
One of the best services I have found for shipping good sake to Texas. Looking forward to ordering more!
love getting a monthly selection of Sake...So far one bottle down, 2 more to go...and a great gift...
Excellent service. Delivery is fast and products are well packaged. My husband is really enjoying his sake box subscription and has ordered sake from Tippsy more than once already after two months of boxes. He enjoys the wide selection of sake that Tippsy has to offer. The individual card descriptions for each bottle is fun for him to collect. Thank you Tippsy!
Great selection of sakes and wines with quick delivery times.
So easy. Great selection. The tasting notes are extremely helpful
Terrific selections of different styles of sales from different places in Japan, delivered every month--and we can order larger bottles of the sales that we really like. The shipments include handy information about each sake; I like the colorful cards, rather then black and white text, or no background at all. Very good start up business!
Easy to use ordering and easy to drink!
Terrific way to gain exposures to new varieties of sake not available in local stores! Convenient delivery and great selection.
Good packaging!
Tippsy is great! They have a big selection, fast shipping and a great website!
Sake was really good. I'm glad I'm able to expand my horizons when it comes to sake, and am becoming comfortable choosing what I like bit by bit.
very good sake
The choya is really good and fresh. The delivery is quick and well packaged. We like it!!
Tippsy is exactly the sake shop I’ve been tirelessly searching for! Finally a convenient and cost effective place to buy premium imported sake. Thank you Tippsy!
Great service and delivery !
Six bottles with free shipping. Package arrived earlier than expected. No issues. Informative website. I’m looking forward to exploring more brands that I can’t get in my hometown. Highly recommended!
A last-minute order to a friend's address just before New Year's not only made it on time, but the product - Fukucho Seaside Sparkling Sake - was the absolutely perfect complement to our raw oysters and king crab legs.... The bottles were perfectly packaged, and frequent communication from Tippsy ensured we were at our friends' to sign for the delivery during a busy holiday season. Thank you!
I love Tippsy! I am able to get my favorites without any issues. I am also excited to try many new ones as well. I have placed three orders so far and look forward to many more!
Such a great way to try out new Sake! I love the cards explaining where they are from and what to pair it with.
Wanted to get my partner some sake for Christmas--got him two bottles he loved and learned a lot about different types so we can now more consistently buy sake we'll know we'll like and at good prices.
Tippsy is rated 4.82 based on 219 reviews