Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Product arrived quickly and was exactly as ordered. I would happily use them again
Great products. Easy shopping. Packages arrived quickly in good form as they were well packed. The products are as represented on the web site.
Lovely item looks amazing in the garden
Trouva 5 star review on 6th July 2021
Beautiful earrings, fast delivery. Thank you thank you
prompt delivery. Perfectly packaged.
Very pleased with communication and quick delivery of my new lights.
Super product, great service and prompt delivery.
Excellent. Last minute panic looking for an immaculate present for designer cousin. Lovely Danish champagne glasses found, ordered, carefully packaged and delivered safely very fast.
unfortunately product didnt fit but no trouble returning very helpful
Firstly I'm delighted with the Paul Smith cardigan I bought which looks even better than it did online. I was impressed with the speed of delivery especially as it travelled all the way from the Orkney Islands to Hertfordshire. Also pleased to see it delivered in a very small package as unnecessarily large boxes and layers of wrapping always bother me. My only very small gripe is that I had to check the tracking to find out it had been delivered to the ups drop off as there was no email to confirm this. I'll be very happy to use you again!
Excellent end to end service. Super fast delivery of a unique item. Very happy
Excellent service. Speedy delivery. And a beautiful blue parrot
Really good service - very happy with purchase. Would order again
Great customer service and quick delivery after order.
Bringing great clothes from indies together … and great service.
Good product & service
Ordered an Airpod case on the Trouva website and it was very efficient and easy. Delivery was quick and communication very good.
I ordered a dress 6 days ago, I still haven't received my order - which should be here last Tuesday and today is Friday! I am very disappointed this dress was ordered for a specific purpose I chose fast delivery but I haven't recovered yet and absolutely no updates about the delivery.
A good online shopping experience. The children loved the Oogi figures!
My Fila Slides were delivered promptly and well packaged. On inspection items were perfect unlike another company I had to give up on after two tries. Will use again. Thanks Trouva.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,787 reviews