Trouva Reviews

60 Worship Street

Click Here
Under an hour
customer service
"Gorgeous pieces - and I am *super* choosy! It’s fantastic to have access to independents as there are none near where I live. Great website - I don’t even need to buy, it’s simply a pleasure to browse the goodies..."
"Shoes ordered were perfect for my granddaughter comfortable and easy for her at 2 to put on herself"
"Was very pleased with my 1st purchase from this site loads selection and hard to find items. Price is reasonable & prompt delivery. Will be back next time. Thanks Trouva"
"Fast service and great product. Exactly what I was looking for 😊"
"Loved receiving my purchase! It’s was wrapped beautifully, there was a little thank you note, everything was so thoughtful and personal. Made me smile. The only negative was that it took a little bit longer than I thought, I should have looked properly at where it was being shipped from, and how long it would take...but that’s my fault!"
"Bought for my 2 year old grandson . A good choice . His 5 year old brother also loves it."
"I’ve bought a few items and like you philosophy. You can also get individual items that are a bit different. However, your after sales service sucks. The items take a long time to arrive, sometimes a week and you are never sure exactly when they are going to arrive as you don’t get alerts. But my experience with a mirror purchase has been dismal. When the mirror arrived three weeks ago it was damaged. I immediately contacted Trouva and got no response. Over the next week I chased again and then got a response and then had to wait for the boutique to pass judgement. They agreed it was flawed but needed the mirror back before they would replace. Had to chase Trouva a number of times about collecting the damaged mirror. This has finally happened but I am still without a mirror and have no idea when I’m going to get another one. This would stop me recommending you or buying anything else. It is unacceptable for you to take a month to resolve a issue from sale to yet unfulfilled delivery despite having 175 pounds of my money."
"Good quality and reasonable prices. Recommend"
"Easy to order & fast delivery with a handwritten card enclosed with my parcel which was well wrapped. Recommended."
"Lovely products and great service, thank you!"
"I ordered the palo santo incense. It is beautiful and the handwritten message made the purchase feel very special."
"Great selection of independent shops!"
"Love the wine rack, looks really good. 😊"
"service was efficient and prompt"
"Promptly received my order. When there was a problem with stock supply on an item it was quickly resolved with a refund and a 10% voucher. I would have given 5 stars but when I tried to purchase something else using the voucher was told it had expired but it hadn't! Just a blip. Wonderful choices across a wide range. Love Branche d'Olive!!"
"A really interesting selection of items and the item I bought was handmade with natural fabrics, something I struggled to find elsewhere."
"Rubbish . Will never order from trouva again. Item never turned up. Sent 4 emails asking for information on my package and asking for a refund ! NO ONE HAS EVER CONTACTED ME OR RETURNED MY MONEY . No communication with customer care ! Shocking service"
"Just what I wanted and quick delivery!"
"They sell quality products and delivery is quick. They offer lots of discount codes so I will continue to shop with them and will recommend my friends as well."
"I had a hard time trying to reach out to the seller about my order and it was quite urgent. I might’ve missed the quick way to message the seller about a specific order but if so maybe you could make it easier for us to navigate the website. other than that I had a really nice experience."
Trouva is rated 4.68 based on 1,832 reviews