Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Amazing would definitely shop with Trouva again brilliant service.
The item which I bought had to come from Spain to the uk,
It arrived in perfect order very well wrapped and provided tracking.
Very Happy 😄 😄
Good product, fast delivery although expensive postage.
The online shop looks great and has beautiful things but the rest was abysmal. I ordered a series of plates and ceramics. The majority of them arrived smashed to pieces. One store also said they also only had one in a set of four so they're sending me one plate?! After being excited about buying new tableware it was such a dismal experience to get a bunch of parcels with smashed and missing stuff. All of which I now have to throw away. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. A complete waste of time.
Beautiful items, great shopping experience
Unusual products from around the UK and Europe all in one convenient place. My parcels were well wrapped and arrived safely. I am really pleased to be supporting small independent stores that you would find on a day trip out to somewhere new. Thanks Trouva, excellent products and fabulous service Laura x
Great service. Great quality and GREAT VALUE! Thank you
Great service and great quality - would definitely use again!
Although I’ve received swift communication regarding my order and a refund for an unavailable item I’m disappointed to have not received the gift wrap in time for my daughter’s birthday on Wednesday.
Hello there,

I'm really sorry about this. This isn't the experience we like to give our customers. I will put you in touch with a member of the customer support team so that we can resolve this issue for you quickly.

In the meantime, many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, we really appreciate your opinion.
If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know or follow up with us via email.

Best wishes,
Jem
Efficient, thank you!
These napkins are very dusky pink and not the ice cream pink of photo . I have applied for a refund but not yet heard anything.....
Fabulous and unusual products direct from independent stores across the UK and Europe. Great website, ordering process and delivery by UPS all backed up by a superb Customer Service Team. All of my products were packaged really well and I was kept informed of my delivery date. I will definitely order from Trouva again to find those wow products for my home in the knowledge that I am also supporting small independent shop owners too. Excellent service Trouva, thank you x
Woven mats were great, a bit pricey but quality was good & the delivery was really quick.
Would buy from Trouva again - a great selection of products & not run of the mill.
Love shopping on Trouva. Lovely assortment of boutiques and goods and the customer service is great. The team are very helpful and all my items have arrived very promptly.
So glad to have discovered Trouva. I have ordered from them several times and each Company have provided good quality contemporary products. Always a speedy service. Lovely touch when you get a personal message from the seller.
Great choice, great discount, great and super efficient service
Would definitely buy again
Amazing service and price. Will certainly use again
Lovely item, but unfortunately I cannot smell the fragrance.

I have rectified this by adding a few drops of essential oil to the ceramic heart inside.

Overall a good quality item which I know will serve it’s purpose for many years to come.
Ordered an item, waited 5 says for delivery only to open it and find it was a completely different item.
Finally after 3 days I was advised that the incorrect item I received was sent because they no longer stock what I ordered.
I was then told in order to get a refund I needed to find a way to print off a returns label ready for when the delivery driver returned to collect the package, in the middle of a lockdown when I don’t own a printer. After explaining I don’t own a printer and am only supposed to leave my house for essentials i was told I need to print it myself or use someone else’s and they are trying to help me but can’t do that unless I help them. First and last time I will ever order anything from this site
Really pleased with my purchase of Betty Hula antibacterial hand wash. Smells divine and delivered promptly.

Only point I would make is the excessive amount of packaging used for such a small item.
Easy, fast and good quality
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 2,022 reviews