Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

I found the whole experience of buying some boots nothing but perfect.
I cane to Trouva via a search engine when looking for a particular item.
They were in stock, in a sale and I ordered them.
Boots perfect arrival within a few days.
Really enjoyed the website. The boutique that we bought from gave great service and the little nibbles dish was really good quality. All good so far.
Very quick service
Excellent!
I am very happy with the Service that Trouva provided.
I received my order :Yvonne Ellen’s
Zebra Teacup & Saucer x 2 very quickly ,in a good condition .
I had a clear ,communication when my item will arrive .
I highly recommend Trouva to all .
I will continue to do shopping at Trouva . Thank you Trouva :). J.
Trouva 5 star review on 4th January 2021
A super easy company to buy from, keep you updated with your order. A lovely online shopping experience, with a lovely hand written message from the retailer thanking me for my purchase..
Have recommended to friends and will happily use again xx
Good customer service
Good communication
I would definitely use again
Excellent service and over the Christmas holiday period also. Inli Home is a beautiful little home/gift shop in Seaford with very unusual items. Warm and friendly, they deserve to do well. Thank you.
Beautiful products and really quick delivery despite it being the week of Christmas and Covid..so happy with my purchases
Fantastic communication, super speedy delivery and high quality item. Very impressed!
I have not received my order as yet, I was advised that expected delivery date was 31st December.
Please could you inform me of when I can expect this delivery of a Burrows & Hare canvas lunch container.
I was able to find exactly what I was looking for through Trouva and I was pleased to be able to support independent stores too.
The product was dispatched and delivered promptly. I was kept informed throughout the process.
I will definitely use again.
Excellent service and quick delivery really love my jacket thank you
Good quality, beautifully packaged
Quick efficient service. Would definitely order again. Good quality purchase at a realistic price.
Such a fantastic service and kept me up to date on dispatch. Very pleased. 5 star!
Exceptionally well packaged for the delivery by post.
I ordered a blouse and within I day of wearing there are bobbles down the front. It looks like it's a few months old already. Very disappointing
According to Trouva the cutlery we wanted was in stock - the company website showed four of the item - we ordered and a day later received an email fromTrouva saying they were unable to supply as had no stock! That mis-information cost us the chance to take another deal that in the meantime has expired. Won’t trust them again.
Lovely vase, ordered easily and received quickly. Packaged extremely well and in perfect condition.
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 3,111 reviews