Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Excellent service, shipping was quick, well packaged and ultra competitive price. Happy customer!
Unfortunately one of the items was not in stock so the order was refunded and I have yet to receive the second item. The communication has been good but the service not so.
Excellent quality and service!
The top is a lovely colour it a Christmas gift therefore there's not much more I can say
Everything came as ordered and promptly
Very pleased with purchase, would definitely use Trouva again.
Fast delivery. Well packaged. Great quality of item. Exactly as described. Thankyou
I placed an order and paid, received confirmation of order....but instead of the next communication being to tell me that the items had been dispatched, it was inform me of my refund due the seller not being responsive. Hugely disappointing and I will be unlikely to use Trouva again as a direct result.
Products recieved within stated time and very pleased with both orders.
Fantastic customer service and on a Sunday too.
Pleased with my purchase and the prompt delivery
Ordered happy socks from Not the Girl who Misses Much - arrived quickly, beautifully gift wrapped, (and carefully wrapped for post) with a handwritten note! Really pleased - excellent value.
I ordered a par of secatuers from the shop Black Bough on 25 November. They were intended as a birthday present for my sister's birthday on 1st December. When she did not receive them I checked the pacel status on both Saturday 3oth November and Monday 2nd December. On both occasions it said the parcel was still at a sorting hub. Why?
I'm really sorry about this, it isn't the experience we like to give our customers. I will put you in touch with a member of the customer support team so that we can resolve this issue for you quickly.

In the meantime, many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, we really appreciate your opinion. If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know or follow up with us via email.

Best wishes,
Jem
Not arrived yet!
Hello Jay,

I'm really sorry about this. This isn't the experience we like to give our customers. I will put you in touch with a member of the customer support team so that we can resolve this issue for you quickly.

Best wishes,
Jem
Excellent, prompt service and I am delighted with my purchases.
Just love my candles. Had free delivery but took a while to arrive. Will defo use again though.
the backpack arrived on time and was just as I ordered
Excellent service, unfortunately I had to return the item as it didn't fit, Refund was issued by the very next day.
Competitive price and quality as described.
I love the idea of Trouva. Not only are we able to support British independent retailers, but it gives me access to individual finds which I can’t source elsewhere.
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 1,931 reviews