Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

There is a great selection of products available on Trouva and the service was excellent. Confirmation of order came through fast and was delivered very promptly. Excellent all round!!
I Ordered a lovely black bra which was delivered in about 3 days.It was nicely wrapped in black tissue paper and on trying it on it was a perfect fit. i highly recommend this site for online shopping
Great products and great service !
Very quick delivery and great service!
Good clock fast dispatch thank you
Was really disappointed with how my pineapple plant arrived-the package had obviously been turned upside down in transit and so all the soil had come away from the pot and was all over the plant, which was really messy on opening and difficult to try to put back together!! I did love the product though! And was really happy with the baby bib I ordered!
Great product . Thank you.
It was Excellent 5 stars
Excellent service
Gorgeous pieces - and I am *super* choosy! It’s fantastic to have access to independents as there are none near where I live. Great website - I don’t even need to buy, it’s simply a pleasure to browse the goodies...
Shoes ordered were perfect for my granddaughter comfortable and easy for her at 2 to put on herself
Was very pleased with my 1st purchase from this site loads selection and hard to find items. Price is reasonable & prompt delivery. Will be back next time. Thanks Trouva
Fast service and great product. Exactly what I was looking for 😊
Loved receiving my purchase! It’s was wrapped beautifully, there was a little thank you note, everything was so thoughtful and personal. Made me smile. The only negative was that it took a little bit longer than I thought, I should have looked properly at where it was being shipped from, and how long it would take...but that’s my fault!
Bought for my 2 year old grandson . A good choice . His 5 year old brother also loves it.
I’ve bought a few items and like you philosophy. You can also get individual items that are a bit different. However, your after sales service sucks. The items take a long time to arrive, sometimes a week and you are never sure exactly when they are going to arrive as you don’t get alerts. But my experience with a mirror purchase has been dismal. When the mirror arrived three weeks ago it was damaged. I immediately contacted Trouva and got no response. Over the next week I chased again and then got a response and then had to wait for the boutique to pass judgement. They agreed it was flawed but needed the mirror back before they would replace. Had to chase Trouva a number of times about collecting the damaged mirror. This has finally happened but I am still without a mirror and have no idea when I’m going to get another one. This would stop me recommending you or buying anything else. It is unacceptable for you to take a month to resolve a issue from sale to yet unfulfilled delivery despite having 175 pounds of my money.
Good quality and reasonable prices. Recommend
Easy to order & fast delivery with a handwritten card enclosed with my parcel which was well wrapped. Recommended.
Lovely products and great service, thank you!
I ordered the palo santo incense. It is beautiful and the handwritten message made the purchase feel very special.
Trouva is rated 4.67 based on 1,861 reviews