Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Absolutely love this .. beautiful design and well made .. bought to add privacy to glass panel door without using a curtain .. delivery quick and packaged well .. highly recommended .. have photo but sadly no option in this site to upload
Fantastic service. My throw came beautiful wrapped and was dispatched swiftly!
Good products and fast delivery and communication was great! Thanks for the free gift
Friendly and eficient service
Customer service is excellent - customer centred
Will definitely use again
Appalling. Apparently my item was sold in the shop b4 the shop owner checked their emails. They refunded but didn’t tell me. So I was waiting for days for an update about the dispatch. I called and left a message with the shop asking what gives and they never got back to me.
Lovely item sent quickly
My first time using this site. Excellent customer service, kept informed when item was out stock.Bought item from another boutique and was delivered fast and beautifully rapped Really happy with the item, Will use again.
Exclusivamente customer service. I was informed quickly when item was out stocked. Other from another butt
My experience with Trouva was positive, unfortunately i had to return my item as it was not suitable...but i would not hesitate to recommend this seller to my friends..i would definitely browse this shop again. Thankyou.
I love it for my garden feature
Gives access to unusual designs from independent stores around the country.
I bought a beautiful linen scarf from Jenny Aves in Cornwall, and the quality is worth every penny. It arrived beautifully packaged and on time.
I was delighted to find a particular item I was searching for via a web search, and then had the bonus of discovering Trouva. I will browse there again when looking for gifts. A great idea. Delivery of my item was speedy.
Very impressed by the quality of goods and prompt delivery and well packaged.
Good experience of using Trouva, the order was received within the relevant time frame, and I was kept up to date with my order. A good range of items were available on the website and it is nice to know you’re supporting the high street.
Very happy with what I bought. I wish they had more as I would like to purchase at least one more set.
Great service - very well packed and swift delivery. Item as described and website easy to navigate!
Easy to order, great range of unusual goods, not the usual same old High Street items.
Trouva is rated 4.68 based on 1,832 reviews