Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Fantastic products, delivered really quickly too! First time I’ve used this website, amazing and beautiful ranges to choose from. Our independent shops need our support - Will be using them again!
The product was not as advertised. I bought large kitchen cloths and what turned up was miniature kitchen cloths
Really quick delivery and thrilled with my new gloves!
Bought a jewellery box for my daughter and she really loves it . It’s pretty but also well made .
Luv the basket well wrapped and came quickly
Beautiful garment. Delivered when expected.
Great quality. Exactly as pictures.
Found this website while looking for fairly lights we had bought from a boutique, found what I was looking for and more. Would a great website to bring together small individual boutiques.
Their communication are very good, and the tracking takes you straight to the courier website and tracking area. Would recommend Trouva if you like boutique shopping.
Thank you lucy for emailing me a couple of days after I had ordered the Darling mug to apologise to say nick from the shop had messaged you to say that the item had sold out and apologised and you were refunded the money back into my account within 3/5 working days. Never has that happen so quickly. Even the postal was paid for. Great service wish everyone was a nice as you. You are a real credit to the company and should be notified for this .
Great service and a great product. Highly recommended!
Trouva 5 star review on 14th February 2021
My favourite coasters, I absolutley love them and highly recommend trouva. I initially thought the price was slightly high but as soon as I saw the quality I was extremely impressed!
Fantastic
Very Happy
Lost for inspiration? Beautiful things found. That’s Trouva.
All delivered on time and exactly as description and pictures. Would highly recommend .
Love Trouva and great to support indie businesses!! My sweatshirt is cool, great quality love it
I bought the silver J and I love it but all nurses and the garnet pendant. Both work together and receive very nice comments.
£20 and £110 totally belies the the excise quality of this jewellery.
Quick delivery, gorgeous heavy weight knit, lovely quality, such a versatile piece- have worn it with trousers and a dress. This is easily my favourite piece of clothing and will see me through spring too, if it ever arrives!
Good quality product, arrived promptly and very well packaged
Great product that arrived quickly- easy online ordering.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,351 reviews