UberEATS Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend UberEATS
1 New Reviews Written
08AM
8AM

Tell us how UberEATS made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"f*ck youuuuuuuu the mos shityy app i am doing a second compliance on police station. online already i did , now i am going to the station . the mos shittyy app ever egzist steals your money and not responsible, they don't have even a phone number where to complain. i am doing a compliance in polic for this app . people that work here are very irresponsible. i already did an online compliance flr the app in police website send them screenshot and everything"
Are you UberEATS? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"UberEATS is the absolute worst. Avoid them like the plague. I placed a simple dinner order last night, and Jerret "Jet" couldn't find my apartment, even though I twice gave him detailed directions over the phone. He then cancels the order with no warning. I was charged for it, of course. I placed it again and the other driver was courteous and found me right away, so I'm obviously not impossible to find. When you e-mail them, you get a response that looks cut and paste. When you call them, you get a call center in India who won't refund your money because it's "outside their guidelines." They're saying I was unavailable, which isn't true. I even sent a screen shot of how often I was on the phone with "Jet". To make matters even more frustrating, you can't leave their lying driver the zero rating he deserves because he cancelled the order. Keep the money, Uber. I will never use your "service" again."
"HORRIBLE. Uber Eats wants to blame restaurant or driver for cold when they give drivers more than one stop and it is impossible to make all deliveries before food is cold and hard!"
"App is not user friendly and trying to log in is impossible. Have deleted app and will not use Uber eats"
"Horrible customer service. There is always something wrong. Either driver doesn’t deliver food or order is wrong. The customer service is horrible when you try to contact support. They do nothing but make excuses."
"Placed an order, only received half of my order. When calling to solve the issue, I was told I had to re-order my food to get it delivered and I would have to pay the delivery fee AGAIN. Get off the phone to re-order and now my account is disabled. Called to talk to a manager and he did absolutely nothing to solve the issues. Could not get my food delivered, could not give any courtesy discount, couldn't get my account active, absolutely worthless!! Worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life! Would never recommend using!"
"Never ever drive for uber eats!! I earned around $178 and they will not pay me. I have called several times and tried to correct this and no one will help me!!! I wasted all my time, gas and wear on my car to deliver food for FREE!!! UBEREATS is absolutely the worst APP they have. After this experience I will never use an uber service. Save yourself the hassle and use doordash, grubhub or call a lyft if you need to go somewhere because UBER will screw you over!!!"
"Absolutely horrendous service. The food came 20mins late. It went cold & hard."
"We have ordered from UberEats several times over the last two months or so, with mixed outcomes. We ordered from them the last time this morning. Sunday morning, at 9:43 we ordered a small meal (5 things total) from McDonald's, every few minutes the delivery time would get pushed back - now this could McDonald's fault at this point. 45 minutes later the app shows McDonald's is still preparing our food and we are starving so we choose to cancel the order and go get food ourselves. When you click 'cancel order' it gives you two options - one to continue with your order and one to call support, we called support. The customer service woman was completely unapologetic and rushed through the conversation, she said we wouldn't get a refund if we cancel and that the driver was at the restaurant so please just wait. So we did...we finally got our food nearly one hour after we ordered it. We had no recourse unless we wanted to loose out on $20+. We have now deleted the app and won't be using them again, it just isn't worth the gamble."
"Bad quality food... Missing some part from order.. delivery boy information was incorrect.. local and worst quality packing"
"Absolutely horrific customer service. Part of my order was missing and when I tried to request a replacement I was told that the product was not available, they automatically applied a promotional credit to my account because of this. They then refused to refund me for the item they failed to deliver because I had 'chosen' a promotional credit. They often make mistakes, but they've always been good about rectifying those mistakes in the past. If this is their idea of 'improving their service', I think it's time to stop using their service."
"I just had a horrific experience with Uber Eats. I cancelled an order for a restaurant in the wrong city 57 seconds after I placed it, realizing this once the map and delivery address popped up. Even though I cancelled the order within 57 seconds I was still charged full price for the order. I immediately contacted customer support was placed with an agent and spoke to them to get resolution but was given a scripted answer and no refund. I asked several times to speak with a supervisor, was repeatedly told they don't have one or they aren't available and it wasn't until I insisted that I would happily wait to speak to someone that they put someone on the line. I spoke with the supervisor but they were not able to provide a refund or credit and were unable to give me a reason as to why UberEats was stealing $78.17 from me when I clearly cancelled the order within 57 seconds and no food could have possibly been made by the restaurant within that time."
"Terrible service. First time order did not turn up so was able to reorder free of charge naturally. 2nd time came cold. But as they reordered first time they refused to do anything about. Despite raising 8 times. End of the day I didn't get to eat what I ordered yet I paid. How is thus fair? Yet uber eats customer service refuse to do anything. Boycott. Avoid."
"my food never got here and no refund nor nothing"
"Worst service ever!! Two orders cancelled 3 minutes before arriving!!"
"Today I placed an order through Uber Eats. I ordered a bunch of healthy juices/ginger shots from a restaurant (I have the flu) and threw in a raw cake to my order. I received a notification that the restaurant had accepted my order and it was on it’s way. When it arrived, there was only the raw cake in the bag. I called the restaurant to ask about it, and was told that they were out of stock of everything else in my order and that I had only been charged delivery fee + for the cake. They said that Uber was supposed to have notified me of this, so that I could have the option to change or cancel my order. This was NOT the case, I received no such notification. If I had, I would have cancelled my order. I would not have paid a delivery fee to get one small piece of raw cake delivered. I complained to Uber and was told that I can’t get any money back, sorry for my bad experience. I told them that this is not the point - either the restaurant is misinformed about how Uber Eats works, or the Uber Eats system is not working, because I did not get notified about my changed order when I was supposed to, according to the restaurant. Uber told me that they will not be looking further into the matter “unfortunately”. Without giving me any explanation or solution. This is completely unacceptable custoner service."
"UberEats London probably the worse company I have ever dealt with and should be closed down due to a lack of service and ripping people off. I would question whether its service is to deliver correct, good quality takeaway food to its customers, or to intentionally deliver only a proportion of the food items so that it can make a larger profit. I've never dealt with such imcompetent UberEats customer service who have a basic lack of communication or listening skills, even when they know they are at fault. My story is simple, but I would like to detail this as much as possible so other customers do not go through the same pain and frustration that I have. Please use other takeaway delivery services like Deliveroo and JustEat where the customer happiness and service is priority. I ordered Mcdonalds in London (branch Travellers Friends) through UberEats on 20th December, in the evening around 7pm. This was a large order as I had guests around. Issues started when I recieved the items 30 minutes later. First thing, I should've checked I recieved everything but it was a large order and difficult checking every item, especially as they came in huge bags. However after checking everything inside, we found number of items were missing, and the food that was delivered was cold. In particular all the deserts and all the drinks for every meal was missing! I tried contacting the driver and UberEats, but as some of you may experience with UberEats, its impossible to get hold of them, they have no contact number and the apps service is slow and poor, with no one to actually speak to, to remedy the situation immediately. I knew after a few minutes that I was not going to get the stuff missing or sort the cold food out any time soon. I left a note with the driver via the app, advising items were missing, but no response. I also via the app, went through its steps in raising a ticket, advising food was cold and items were missing - no immediate response to rectify this. We also requested sauces, napkins and straws, none of this was also delivered. I ended up spending alot of money with missing and cold food! Worse of my guests ended up with cold food and missing items! To my annoyance and frustration, I got an app response back (hours later) saying that I had been refunded £2.61 for my troubles. Now anyone that has been to mcdonalds knows truly well that is a joke of a refund given the circumstances. Even though on theUberEats messaging app I tried to explain that this was unacceptable and to actually read what had happened (missing and cold food), and asked them numerous times to either provide a contact number to call, or call me directly so we can rectify the situation, they ignored everything! Each time same response and ignoring everything I asked (contact number, how they came to £2.61, can I speak to the manager). No adequate response or/and compensation has been provided, no one from UberEats has been in touch, and I have just been literally ignored and ticket has been closed. I have written this review as I do not want others to fall in the trap of ubereats with the lack of service they provide - you will be ripped off. Unfortunately I can not give a 0 rating so I have given a 1. Stay away from UberEats!!"
"Introductory period, everything was great. As soon as the booking fees increased, the service was lousy. Why would you wait to book a driver for over 30 minutes? If no driver is booked right away, you should just cancel or give a later arrival time so food arrives in some form of warm state!"
"Worst ever. Don't even deliver food and charge you anyway"
"Ive ordered from uber eats three types each time my orders have been wrong and they promised to refund the items missing but never did. My last order was missing a damn patty from the burger. I refuse to use uber eats ever again, door dash is better."
UberEATS is rated 1.31 based on 120 reviews