UberEATS Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend UberEATS

How would you rate UberEATS ?

(optional)

16 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UberEATS in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"2 times in a row i placed an order through uber eats i received the wrong order."
"Ordered dinner for four.... didn't mind the 45 minute wait until one person's food was not in the order. Called to see if they could bring the missing order and was told we would have to reorder the missing meal, wait another 45 minutes, and then they would issue a credit. So 4 of us ate on 3 meals. Will NEVER use uber eats again!"
"Worst service ever. I have tried to give uber eats a chance, but they will FAIL you EVERY time. I placed an order at 1223pm and it stated it would be to me at 1:04. Every 10 minutes the time went up and up. Then finally it states the driver is approaching my door. I look at the tracking and he is right outside my building...the driver stayed out there for over 15 min...then just cancels my order and keeps the food I ordered. Ridiculous and not worth the time or the thievery. I am going to contact restaurants that are apart of this and let them know they are stealing the food. CRAZY ENSANE..THEIVES"
Lauren Cotton
Unverified Reviewer
"I think I can honestly say I have never in my life had such an unpleasant experience with a company. I'm not even the person who made this purchase, but I was just so blown away by the lack of professionalism and even any regard for the customer whatsoever, that I just had to put this experience on the record. A few weeks ago my friends and I tried to order a pizza around 1:40am, anticipating it would get there as we were arriving home from the bars. About 30 minutes later, they canceled our order without any warning or notification, so, slightly annoyed, we reordered. The app told us it would be there in 40 minutes. TWO HOURS went by without the "40 minute" expected wait time changing at all, they just kept moving the expected delivery time back. Around this time (4am) we called them to tell them we didn't want the pizza anymore and that we wanted to just go to bed, but they REFUSED to take no for an answer, saying that they were still within the expected time limit (the same time limit they kept conveniently pushing back every 10 minutes for 2 straight hours). FINALLY, the pizza arrived around 4:15am. Exhausted and still hungry, we accepted it. The next morning, my friend realized that not only had we still been charged for the pizza, but they had charged her card THREE TIMES. Upon calling again, they were unapologetic, bordering on flat out rude, and they absolutely refused to refund her for the pizza because we had accepted the delivery after everything, so it was on us. Again, I want to clarify that I'm not the type to slander companies or run around leaving bad reviews as an outlet for my own misplaced anger, but this is not the first time I have had a bad experience with this company, and feel that I would be remiss if I didn't share with the community how awful this second and FINAL experience was. Uber Eats, please clean up your act. It's like you're actively trying to deter customers from using your service. I would leave negative stars if I could. The 0.4/10 star rating Uber Eats has on this site is generous, to say the least."
Teresa A Stratton
Unverified Reviewer
"I'm a driver for Ubereats and I must say I'm appalled that the customer's Don't tip! We don't make an hourly wage. We get paid per delivery, which is mostly between $3-$4 per delivery. In 3 hrs of driving around all over town I'm lucky if I make $20."
"Awful customer service. Crooks. They bill you erroneously and pretend the charges don't exist forcing you to contact your bank."
"I've ordered from Uber Eats four times now.. every single time it has been over an hour late in delivery. I'm ordering my lunch while at work so I miss my lunch hour and have to just put the food in the fridge until its time to go home. Every time its been because they couldn't get a driver. Don't accept the order if you don't have a driver available.. its that easy. I've even called the restaurants before and just asked if I can come pick up the food myself which is literally all uber eats is supposed to be doing. If I could give them 0 stars I would have."
"They got my first order wrong so I went into the app to request support. They had a "reorder" feature that said it was free of charge. I clicked on reorder, which was my only option other than "refund," and they ended up reordering the entire order, not just the missing item. I only wanted the item and did not want anything else but did not have that option. They also charged me for the entire order less the missing item cost. I reached out to customer support and explained the issue. They politely declined my request for a refund so i tried to explain in a different way how they messed my order up twice and I ended up paying for food I didn't order or want. After declining a refund again I asked to speak to a manager and they simply stopped responding to me. I emailed a fourth time asking for a response and still have not heard back. It seems like the app works most of the time but when it doesn't go right it seems to go horribly wrong, compounding by terrible customer service. Use at your own risk!"
"Waited over an hour just to be told that my order couldn’t be completed. Still haven’t gotten the compensation I asked for from customer service. Bad app, if your drivers won’t pick up the food then don’t accept the order. My kids are hungry and complaining thanks to you. This was my first order, never using them again. Stick with bitesquad or literally any other delivery service. With bitesquad, they won’t send your order to the restaurant until they have a driver lined up. Take note Uber. If I could give 0 stars I would."
"Last weekend I ordered dinner through UberEats and the food never arrived. I called Uber, and they told me I could either get a refund or replace the order. I elected to replace the order because my party was hungry, the agent gave us the impression that this was the easier option, and I would receive an Uber credit for the original order. When I reordered, the credit was not applied to my Uber account and not only was the food very late, but there were two items missing. After several more phone calls to customer service the following day, I finally received the credit to be used at my discretion. I have since made an order for less than half the credit. In my attempt to make another order about a week later, the remaining funds on the credit/refund are not being applied. Effectively, UberEats is stealing back half of my refund. When I contacted support about this, they said they could not help me. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was denied three times. I was told that I can only receive help via email concerning the original order that never came, whatever that means. This is not only terrible business practices but also terrible service. I implore everyone to be aware and stay on their toes to ensure they avoid being taken advantage of like I have"
"Avoid at all costs. I have now had several orders cancelled last minute....leaving my family hungry. This time I called when hadn’t heard back on delivery time and was assured that order had been received and would arrive on time. I called back 30 min later to learn that order “had not been received by restaurant “. Absurd. They take no responsibility. I will NEVER order from Uber Eats again."
Francine Fernandez
Unverified Reviewer
"The customer service representative would not let me get a word in edgewise and was very insistent and nasty. She told me that I had placed 3 orders when in actuality I had only placed 2...the first one being cancelled because of an incorrect price for the order and then I ordered a second time and they charged me the correct price. I highly suggest that you stick to American employees. Outsourcing is hurting the people of the United States by taking away jobs."
"There are some range and great deals Delivery is just 2,5 so is acceptable. The problem will be sometimes that delivery drivers are a bit complicated to reach"
"Would of rated 0 if possible. After waiting an hour and showing me my order was on its way they suddenly cancelled with no communication whatsoever. Last time I'll be using them."
"The macdonalds we ordered from got the order wrong but uber eats did a refund by filling out a automated online form. They just took our word for it which is amazing and saves loads of hassle"
Arthur Weaver
"Maccy D's delivered to your door! Nothing but 5* in my opinion."
UberEATS is rated 1.81 based on 16 reviews