UberEATS Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
3PM
3PM

Tell us how UberEATS made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"My order consisted of 2 bags from the restaurant. Idiot driver only grabbed 1. Filed complaint with Uber. They insist on only refunding me the price of the food not delivered. Not the tax. I realize it's petty, but why should I pay tax on food I never received? Opened a dispute with my credit card. Let them duke it out."
Are you UberEATS? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback UberEATS receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I enjoy having an alternative for having to go out and get food but I don’t enjoy how much they jack up the prices. UberEATS would be way better if it wasn’t so expensive."
"Horrible experience!! I did not get my food ever and when I tried to get a refund, Uber Eats would not refund my money. How is this company still in business!? Costumer service did their best to turn it around on me and make it seem as I was insubordinate and not them. I’m left with my jaw hitting the floor in disbelief! BTW, if you want to delete your account and take your credit card off, you can’t. They gave me a false link to delete my account. Unbelievable!"
"I have always ordered from uber eats from.my work address however this time the order never arrived. The driver did not come into the building. They did attempt to call me however I was with a client and could not take the call at that very minute. The driver did not even attempt to enter the location. The whole point in me ordering from uber eats is to have the ordered delivered to me. I called and spoke to a representative and was told they could not help me. I then asked for a supervisor after being on hold for over 10 minutes the supervisor told me they could not help me. This is not about the money it is about the poor customer service I received. I will no longer order from uber eats as I will be going through door dash. I am going to let everyone I can know about the horrible service uber eats provides. This to me is completely unacceptable."
"This is not even worth 1 star, but you can't post without it. There is a significant issue when you order food, they take the money out of your account, let you know that that your order is accepted and being prepared, and estimated delivery is 30 minutes...only for your delivery time to keep getting changed, you wait for another 45 for you food which is to be delivered, and then your order gets cancelled. One, I am at work, and have a lunchtime. Two, when I called Uber Eats, they said that oh the driver couldn't find you...when I called the restaurant and was told the order was cancelled because noone showed up to pick up the order. Oh, and let me just say the $5 coupon sent via my email didn't do me any good to eat lunch today. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. I work in a very large company who utilizes delivery service regularly, and have sent out an email to every person in my organization to never use their service."
"almost every item in my order was incorrect (half portions, missing items). UberEats refunded 15%. It was a disaster. I called the restaurant who said Uber were fully responsible. I have since spent a pointless hour and questioned the measly refunded. They will not budge. I won’t be using them again. V poor customer service"
"Very poor customer service. Asked me to send an email! Did nothing about my missing food"
"Very very poor customer service. I was delivered uncooked food, missing items and when I got in touch with their customer service, all they could tell is to send an email via help section on the map."
"Filing this under: Worst possible experience. Cannot ever recommend. I'm on the phone with Uber Eats right now. They accepted my order more than an hour ago, and indicated it would be delivered at 5:24. The status of my order since then has stated "Preparing your order". The time of delivery has since changed to 5:38, then 5:54, then 5:38, then 5:54, and then 6:09. The status has never changed. We called the restaurant who indicated that the food had been ready for pickup for 30 minutes, and that the Uber Eats app reported that a driver had been there to pick up the order, but they never picked it up. When I called Uber Eats, the customer service rep stated that she understood my frustration, but they had not yet (after over an hour) found a driver to accept the order. Then the rep said she would cancel my order BUT WOULD NOT REFUND ME!!!!!! When I asked to be given a Supervisor, she argued with me. When I insisted she said "I will transfer you, but they will tell you the same thing." After several minutes of waiting, I spoke with a Supervisor and they told me they understood what the issue was, but he had no idea. I had to interrupt to tell them what the actual issue was and said that if they refused to refund my money that I would refute the charge with my Credit Card company and give them a bad review every time I could for the rest of my life. Then, he asked me to be put on hold and I told him in no uncertain terms that I would only accept being put on hold if he would return and tell me my money was refunded. He said "he would exhaust all of [his] resources and try". OH MY GOD people. End result? I've been told that my refund was applied in full to my credit card. At this point I don't trust them, and will be verifying this with my credit card company."
"Got into a car accident that wasn’t my fault with Uber eats and they don’t have anyone to speak to in that department, they will only email you. I cannot believe the lack of care that this company secretly has for their drivers. Especially with how serious and urgent this matter is they want to send me emails back and forth arguing about them not going to take a phone call after I’ve gone through something so incredibly traumatic. What has this world come to?? And even trying to talk with someone in “customer service” about being in a car accident was the most teeth pulling nerve wrecking experience I’ve ever had JUST to simply get in touch with this department."
"same as everyone elses review really. food was wrong, cold and late, uber washing their hands of any responsibility despite the restaurant saying they would give me a full refund, i just have to do it through uber. no chance! they are refusing to give me anything even though the restaurant havent even charged the account, basically uber eats is the middle man, taking my money and not having to pay the restaurant. AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"One word; scammers"
"AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!! Food is always late, without fail. My last two orders were ice cold and went straight in the bin. You'd think I'd be refunded, but no, just a shrug of their shoulders. Embarrassing"
"Order was 45 minutes late so I called support. After 20 minutes on hold was told they could not cancel because the restaurant was "working on it." So I'm supposed to wait indefinitely while they "work on it?" After a year of using UberEats I've deleted the app. Never had such a bad experience with an app customer support before. I recommend you use Seamless!"
"Awful customer service. Order arrives 45 minuted after the expected delivery for what reason? I live around the corner from a 24 hour shop that was open. But since the expected delivery time was 15 minutes ordered from uber eats. Worst mistake ever. Wrong item and super late delivery. Horrible. Do not use."
"The worst experience ! I waited an hour for my food and it was never delivered . The driver took off with my food and Uber told me to re order my food . Are you serious !? Never will I ever order from them again ."
"To me UBEREATS is by FAR the WORST ordering interface ! grubhub,doordash or anything else would be much more insisted upon !! I was trying to order from my desktop for 45 minutes and kept only getting to the password screen then it would just freeze! what a waste of time ! AND UNPROFESSIONAL website for such a "BIG COMPANY"...GET IT TOGETHER uber."
"I had a horrible experience with Uber Eats. To start off the driver arrives and between a few text message/phone calls he simply tells me to come get my food if i want it that he won't come up to my office floor, inside the building, or leave his vehicle as he's parked at the stop sign and his vehicle is running. I had to go down to his vehicle to get my food and when I walked up he didn't even greet or acknowledge me, just simply pointed to the backseat where my meal had been rolling around during his drive from the restaurant to my office. He didn't open the door or anything and I just grabbed my food and walked away. Through several attempts to get customer service to resolve my issue they sent an e-mail response saying that they couldn't do anything but advise me to leave a star rating and feedback on his profile (which I'd already done!) and so then I wrote in again and they simply replied to tell me that since someone else had already responded to this they are closing my ticket and would not even issue a thoughtful response (on either occasion). I then called in to phone support and spoke to a supervisor named "Faith" who said that there is nothing they can do to appease the customer or make amends for the behavior and misconduct of their delivery partner. How is it that a company that is strictly catering to a "service" industry whether on the Uber/Uber Eats side of their business cannot issue any form of promo code, credit, or discount to make amends to their customers who do not receive professional service? I cannot see how that's a sustainable business model and how someone hasn't already addressed this issue internally from a management perspective! They should understand the loss of revenue and dissatisfaction that is happening as a result of this obvious oversight by not being able to offer their customers a reasonable resolution to such issues. It's not so much the customer service teams fault, but more of the mid/upper level management who haven't set a system in place for these situations. They said they would only review the situation and if the delivery partner was found to be out of line they MAY suspend/terminate his account with them. Now, what does this do for the customer? And what is there to review!? The delivery driver texted me and e-mailed me. I have the recorded call (which is legal in the state of Colorado as I was a direct party to the conversation taking place and we are one-party consent state). I hope everyone sees this and chooses another option for their deliveries as there are many companies out there who would be happy to have your business and if a problem occurs they will address it and make amends that are warranted based on the situation."
"I ordered a meal with UberEats last week, but the driver did not speak english and was not outside where she said she was. I attempted to speak Spanish with her on the phone as she only spoke Portuguese and try and understand her location as she was elsewhere. After being outside in the cold for 30 minutes she cancelled the order and claimed I did not respond. I was still charged for this order that I never received. AFTER contacting ubereats customer support about this incident TWICE, both times I received the exact same email where it was clear their customer service department did not review what I wrote nor did they review the screenshots of the phone calls I had with this person. I called their customer support number a few days later to discuss again and was informed they could not help me that I had to wait for the email department to respond again. I was appalled at how unprofessional this organization was in terms of customer service, and how it was evident their online support team does not review what the customer writes."
"Their driver nearly hit me when he decided to speed into a one way parking lot the wrong way. He then proceeded into trying to start a fight. When I called to file a complaint their call center kept transferring me around to avoid the problem. If you see a black Chevy SUV with an uber eats logo on it license plate S138C avoid it he will try killing you"
UberEATS is rated 1.37 based on 79 reviews