UberEATS Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend UberEATS
01AM
1AM

Tell us how UberEATS made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Worst Food Delivery App Ever!! They Delay every order and my last three orders have been unfulfilled, They cancel the orders if you pay by card, and 450 has not been credited yo my account in over a week! They leave us hungry always!"
Are you UberEATS? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My account was suspended due to what they claim as too many refund requests. I have made refund request true, I get a lot of missing food. I order a lot, big family and a good 40% of the time an item or three is missing from the order. So instead of actually giving the feedback to the restaurant that they deliver missing food. Uber eats decides to punish the customer instead. I could of provided evidence, but they obviously chose to not even ask me. I will be using other companies and letting my family do the same. this is utterly ridiculous and offensive."
"Wen i had issue with quality of food uber team askd me to rate d resturant n diz wz their resolvment ..uber eats y u eat our money better u do dat with resturants...grow up dare to give fair solution den we will give u rating"
"Have ordered many times before. Always great and fast. Tonight ordered and they changed my delivery time 4 times!! Just delaying it. Finally they found a driver and once food was delivered all our food was cold. Waste of money."
"My order D5544 was late almost 2 hours and when I called customer support to cancel my order, they told me the guy was on his way.I told them it was fine the guy has until ten oclock to get here.7 minutes later I get a call.The caller hangs up immediately not even a full ring.I call the number again and the phone just rings.i called Uber customer service immediately and they tell me according to their research the guy tried to contact me he was at my door.I was standing right at my door. Nobody knocked"
"The app crashed or something happened with the app while placing my order and the order got delivered to the wrong address. The uber customer service was abrupt and did not give me a refund for their error and i was out $17 and no lunch. The driver took the food back and it was THE WORST experience of my life, called customer service, kept getting transferred to hear in the end that they cannot give me a refund even after knowing it wasn't my fault. Never using the app again or recommending it to anyone."
"Use uber eats many times. I have never got an order that was correct. Maybe the restaurants fault and maybe not, however, uber eats customer service doesnt care. They have actually done nothing several times and not I deleted the app. I will use grub hub or door dash."
"Their costumer service is a real joke. They have no respect for their clients. I have myself been fraud by one of their driver and I had to escalate to the situation the highest level to have someone finally investigate and find out that I was right. They are hiring any kind of person. Don’t even bother looking at their background."
"I have ordered three times now and the third time will be the last time. I ordered my food paid through PayPal and added a tip as I had no cash on me to tip them at the door, they turned up looking different from the picture they show on the app. My McDonald’s bags come sealed and receipts on both bags, my full order is wrote on the receipts once opened two burgers are missing, the guy has already gone so I ring McDonald’s explaining the bags was sealed so who’s at fault as I’m sure your workers would of packed it and said it’s ok to go, they say I’m to ring Uber eats for refund, but I can come down to grab two burgers? So I’ve paid for delivery as I don’t drive and paid a tip but now I have to walk down leave my chips to get cold grab two burgers walk there and back for them to get cold? Pointless, I ring Uber eats they say about refund 2-3 days? But I’m needing to eat now and having to order elsewhere and pay more money out and having to wait on the other money to go back in a few days? What if I had used my last bit of money and had no more to buy another meal? Shame it’s not cash on delivery as I would of done new order took my burgers and refused to pay as you owed them to me, I did ring McDonald’s back I told them I’m not walking there and back it’s pointless I was given a code get free meals next time, just waste of time and hassle. It’s not working and this needs to be explored more, because if your taking full amount and order wrong the person without food and money back for a few days? The problem gets solved but days later and people pay for a delivery so they don’t have to go there themselves, normally if I order elsewhere not using Uber eats I ring that restaurant straight up and they send there driver straight back out to deliver the goods forgotten but with your delivery this isn’t a option. I will never use your service again!"
"Waiting two hours for my food for it then to get cancelled, don’t waste your time guys."
"Watch out for new "Service Fee" that can take your delivery from $3.49 to $11.93 without your knowledge. I've used Uber Eats for a while now. I put up with the forgotten bags of food and forgotten beverages, the dreadful customer service (the restaurants would make reparations while Uber Eats played their silly dance of first blaming the restaurant, then pretending to misunderstand what the issue is, then finally cheerfully informing you that they're helpless to do anything about it even though it actually really is their fault. But they finally went too far. I ordered my food, saw and agreed to a $3.49 delivery charge. Saw the tax, saw my total. Everything was exactly as I expected. The food was delivered, they actually had both bags of food and the beverage! I was thinking I hit the Uber Lottery. Until after eating, I checked my email and saw the receipt. Uber Eats had added an additional "service charge" of $8.44. Completely unauthorized, never displayed during my order, in my cart, during payment. Just snuck it onto my card without my authorization. First, they tried to tell me it was the restaurant. Then they pretended to think that I was missing something from my order. Finally, they cheerfully informed me that they now charge a percentage of your actual food order ON TOP OF THE DELIVERY FEE THAT YOU AGREE TO. This is "underway" and all orders are charged a service fee. CHECK YOUR RECEIPTS. Had I understood that I was paying almost $12 for delivery of my food, I would've opted for a different delivery service. (As I will in the future, of course.) And for the record, the service food was NOT included in my cart for me to see. I had one total in my cart that included the food, delivery fee, and tax. I had a completely different amount charged to my card. If this really IS legal, it should not be."
"Very bad Servicr by Uber eats n cheelizza. There system automatically cancels the order despite of us doing pre delivery online payment. They made us wait 2hrs for the food and uber eat system at the restaurant end had cancelled the order. Really unhappy with Uber eats system and cheelizza service."
"They add the tip on the total. They then only give you one hour to change the tip. But your food has arrived so for the next hour your eating?! Now I have to go on my phone and play around with editing tips?! My food is already getting cold. Scammers."
"I have ordered a food which is of 84rs and when I saw the food, it was very bad. White rice is better than that actually. And even I have added a note that, I need onion salad and they have nod provided. Then I called to customer care and spoke with Mr. Kunal Kaushik, bad experience with him. As of I have received inappropriate food for that he agreed to give me 50rs of credit. I asked why only 50rs? Where as I have paid 84rs. And he says according to guidelines he can able to provide only 50rs. Then where it has been written in a website or anywhere in there premises... How he depreciated that amount? Where does he saw that amount? According which basis he has decided to give that? Later, he has non sense answer for it that go to help section and you will find it. Where there is no information regarding the same. Uber giving a complete improper, incomplete, fatal information. Kindly help me out with best resolution. Extremely dissatisfied with the service. Never refer to anyone now."
"Amazingly bad. I have been ordering meals delivered for 30 years with different restaurants and never in my wildest dreams did I ever have an experience like Uber eats. I ordered a burger and fries from 5 guys which are like a 5-minute drive from my house. I was given a 30-minute wait time which was fine. After 45 minutes of waiting, I get a call from a guy who could barely speak English. I think they use a call center in another country to handle customer service. Well, he told me that the driver had been trying to find my house for 10 minutes. I asked him what address had the driver gone to since he was not outside my house. He gave me the restaurants address. I informed the representative that the address he gave me was for the restaurant and not my house. He could not provide me with the delivery address. So then he said he would ask the driver if he still wanted to deliver my meal. After about half, a second he claimed driver no longer wanted to deliver my meal. Then he said he would check to see if any other drivers are available to deliver my meal again after 1 second he says no one is available to deliver. He then said, in this case, I will cancel your order and quickly hung up the phone on me. I was surprised beyond belief I have never had a person from a call center located somewhere in Asia cancel a food delivery order. Uber eats wins for the worst food delivery service system ever created in the history of the world. This was the first time and the last time I will ever use them."
"Ordered my food , it said 30 mins great. After an hour still no food. 1 and a half hours still no food. 2 hours passed so checked the app to see how long and it had been cancelled , no one informed us of this . Shocking customer service and no one I can ring to voice this to."
"Fantastic Service! Woke up to find an email offering me £10 OFF a minimum £15 spend (exclusive of delivery) - of course we ordered this morning since we are on annual leave & the food was all really warm & fresh when it arrived, no items were missing from the order & we got a Triple Breakfast Box, 3x Teas, 1x Coke, 1x Emerge Energy Drink & Mozzarella Sticks for £8.50!!!!!! What a BARGAIN. Delivery was really quick also & notifications were really good along the way."
"I placed an order and the restaurant prepared it. Half an hour later, I get a notification that the order was cancelled. No explanation. I call the customer service and they said they cant get hold of their delivery partner. Then the girl says each time I place an order, I should call the delivery partner to confirm that they are going to deliver. With that response, I asked for supervisor. A really rude woman, Seleme comes on line and starts screaming. She says: the delivery partner can do whatever they want and cancel deliveries and they (uber eats and delivery partner) do not have time to call each client to tell them the order is being cancelled. She then just hangs up!"
"They need to improve their costumer service. I order my lunch and I forgot to change my address from my house to my job. I realized after a placed the order but I noticed right away and cancelled the order but I still got charged. I called the restaurant and they told me that I got charged because they confirmed the order right away and I needed to call Ubereats for a reimbursement and reorder again. I called Ubereats support and I couldn't get a reimbursement because they said that the restaurant already confirmed it. I explained to them that I already called the restaurant and they will not make the food anymore because I cancelled right away and they where the ones who told me to call Ubereats. He sent me to a website: helpuber.com to send them an email and I didn't see any option. I lost my money and no one helped."
"I tried to install uber eats but its asking password, am installing for the 1st time. If i give forgot password its asking my mail id. After giving mail id its showing this mail id is not associated with ur no. Tried to contact customer care but there is no customer care number is available. Very bad experience"
UberEATS is rated 1.24 based on 226 reviews