UberEATS Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how UberEATS made you happy
UberEATS 2 star review on 5th December 2022
Gayle Carr
UberEATS 1 star review on 23rd November 2022
Santi L
UberEATS 1 star review on 15th November 2022
UberEATS 1 star review on 7th November 2022
Ordering with h a gift card was a complete failure! On my laptop, the system would not connect to the $25 gift card. I have an older phone that has no space, so no more apps. I couldn't even find a chat window on the website to ask why the system didn't see my gift card. I had to have a friend log into the app from her mobile device just to place my order. That went through just fine. Uber Eats customer service is atrocious! No one ever bothered to respond to my inquiry as to what was wrong. It looks like the delivery driver is awesome and right on time, which is the only reason I gave 2 stars. This was my first time using Uber Eats and I venture a guess, my last.
Uber eats has the worst customer service ever!!!!! They are not helpful if there is an issue with your order. You have to wait 24 to 48 hours before you can get an email about your order. I definitely will not be ordering from this app again
I didn't receive my food and they refuse to refund me the money , £51 . They are thief, avoid avoid avoid
The worst experience ever. They charged 50 dollars for no food and no refund. They have such bad customer service. My food costs 30$ and they charged 50$ and i did not receive any food. When I called the customer service. They said sorry for what happened and try to contact your bank and reject it. Shame on you, big company that is not able to satisfy their customer and stealing their money and sending them to blame a bank. Shame on you UBEREATS. Worst experience ever.
Diver Forgot my food told me that I would get a refund beacuse it was his fault. Called up and told I was not going to get a refund because it was to late to get one. I ordered on Dec 2 if its the driver fault then I should of got one. Its bloody disgusting how uber eats don't take responsibility. The diver obviously lied and said I got it. He told to re oder which I did. Bloody joke I wanted to make a complaint but was told I couldn't that they will put it through. Which i know they won't.
Worst company for ordering food. I’ve ordered many times. Half the time something goes wrong. Either I don’t receive it or the items are incorrect or it’s super late. When you try to explain to the customer service they won’t work with you. I canceled my monthly subscription and will not be going through them again.
I placed an order 35 to 40 minutes later was told there was a different driver on it the 40 minutes later was told order cancelled. Bloody joke never using them again
Buyer beware! Uber Eats in Winter Haven, Florida refuses to make refunds or issue credits when they make mistakes on your order and leave items you have paid for out depending on which restaurant you order from. This is deceptive and unfair because all of the other delivery services do not operate in this manner and Uber Eats doesn’t inform customers of this “policy” until after you have paid and tipped in advance for food you end up not receiving. I gave Uber Eats 1 star only because there is no option to give 0 stars.
Used Uber Eats for the first time for a grocery delivery. Never again! Out of 11 items, only 4 were correct. I was missing 2 items and 5 were incorrect. I spent 40 minutes chatting with an agent and another 45 minutes with another agent on the phone. Both as incompetent as the shopper/driver. After explaining my issue again and again and sending the requested photos of the items, I still didn't get my issue resolved. I have 3 pending charges on my account and no detailed receipts have been sent to me for any of them. Stay away from this extremely inept company!
My food was cold. I tried to reheat but it had been sitting around too long. Nothing like a cold and soft chimichanga. The nachos (beef fajita) also cold. I complained and the chat lady said there wasn't anything she could do. Well maybe if they didn't deli er 6 or 7 before me. Unreal company. I think I'll order and pick it up myself.
UberEATS 2 star review on 5th December 2022
They are scammers. They said that they would issue me a full refund after they fought back and forth about an issue that they were completely WRONG about. I waited approximately 14 days and when I contacted them again about NOT receiving my refund they said that they never said that they would issue one. I provided them with the screenshots of our previous conversation and the still said that they could not refund me. I pressed the issue and they finally stated that they would issue me a refund but not my full refund. They then said that they had to give me a credit instead of my money back. I was tired of dealing with them so I agreed. Well they issued me a credit just to take it back. They charged me for a UberEATS membership two days later. I do not even have a membership. I am so fed up with them. I will never use uber again.
I have used Uber Ears on several occasions and have been disappointed every time. The last experience in Las Vegas was ridiculous. The app showed our driver picked up our order and showed he had 2 other deliveries to make. It took nearly an hour from pickup to delivery and our food was ice cold. I’ll gladly pay a premium for delivery of acceptable food but my experience is Uber has 0 input over quality controls. I will never use Ubereats again
very slow service. takes too long for food to arruve after pickup from resturants. gets cold by the time it arrives. also most of ubereats drivers cant read the address correctly and food gets deliverd else where. wen u complain to ubereats. only excuse sorry. sorry doesnt help. we pay money for a service and u should provide the service professionally.
FOOD POISONING AND STOLE A TIP FROM MY CARD DO NOT USE UBER EATS THERE DRIVER ARE THEIVES
DO NOT USE THEM!!!! This is my second attempt at trying them and they still screwed it up. I entered my delivery address… Since that’s the first thing they ask for… and after I placed my order they decided to deliver it to my house when I’m not at my house, I am at work.
This happens to me weekly and frankly I'm sick of it. At least fifty percent of my orders are not executed correctly. This morning I placed an order for breakfast with McDonald's. When I was ready to check out I noticed that the breakfast sandwich I had ordered for myself was on promotion so it was free. I removed the sandwich from my order and selected the free sandwich. When my order arrived my sandwich was missing although the rest of my family received their selections. I called Uber eats and reported it. I stated that I still wanted my breakfast and asked that they have someone deliver my food and complete the order. I was told that wasn't possible but that they would credit me the four dollars for the sandwich along with an additional five dollars for a total of nine dollars and some change. I asked the woman if she had credited enough to pay for them to deliver my sandwich and she assured me she had but I knew better. I know that the lower the bill the higher the fees and reordering that sandwich would cost me $13.80. I called back and explained this to the woman on the phone. I said I didn't feel I should have to put anyo more money out especially for fees when I already paid them once this morning. She put me on hold then came back and said since the sandwich was on promotion and free they weren't going to cover it. I said had I known I wouldn't get my breakfast I would have paid for the F-ing sandwich but that wasn't the point. She said all they allowed for this mistake was a five dollar credit but the woman I spoke to the first time said they go up to ten dollars which is correct. I know because they screw my orders up weekly. So now if I want my food I have to once again open my wallet to pay Uber for a service I just paid for and didn't receive and I have to come up with another tip for the new driver who will redo my order. Being disabled I get a mere $600 per month. I don't drive and much of the time have trouble walking or even standing which is why I use their service in the first place. It's expensive and difficult to afford when they do the job right. When they don't and I have to pay twice I usually end up going without while they keep my money for a job they didn't complete. They don't seem to take responsibility for their mistakes and I end up paying for it. Real good customer service right?
I was cheated…. I ordered groceries using my voucher and there was an item that was unavailable and I messed the phone call from the driver. He felt so bad after he delivered my groceries. Didn’t get my money back for the expensive item. Their system is terrible you can’t able on how to contact them. It’s says email them but I doubt they’ll going to respond me. I have searched it that once you miss the call from the delivery person and have delivered your orders ,the money is gone. In short, you will not be eligible to get your money back. How bad is that? Sad… question is… who makes good money here from cheating? Uber or grocery store? Both parties in a sense… terrible company.
Do NOT use UberEats for groceries! I just placed an order. It was shopped and all in a cart and it couldn't be paid for. Rather than fix THEIR issue, UberEats CANCELED my order and then informed me (in a customer service chat) that they couldn't even tell me what had been in the order or restore it so I could re-order. Talk about FRUSTRATING! To make matters worse, they blamed it on the driver/shopper - when it turns out it's all them. DO NOT USE THEM FOR GROCERIES. PERIOD.
I've ordered twice through this service and its been shocking!! Items missing, over charged, poor drivers.....even had to collect the items myself and still be charged!! Never again would i use this service or recommend to anyone.....just rubbish!
I just ordered two curry goats from Wilson Caribbean Cuisine and it was extremely disappointing! I had instructed the store to tie it up securely. The time before this they had taped up the plastic bag in a perfect manner. This time it was like they were being too cheap and careless. Right after I wrote the review on them, they wrote back saying that they ALWAYS tape it up secure for UBER EATS etc. and how whatever happens when the driver picks up the food is NOT their responsibility! So now i am sure your company is going to say the same thing as their company said. Ugh. This is sooo dangerous! It is extremely bad to mess with restaurants, and UBER EATS etc. I now see that trust none is a great motto!
UberEATS is rated 1.1 based on 4,789 reviews