UberEATS Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend UberEATS
11PM
11PM

Tell us how UberEATS made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Uber Eats worse service ever I order Uber eats and waited over an hour for my order which was cancelled by the Uber driver. I called customer service and they did nothing. That was the worst customer service I have ever received and this is the last time I do business with this company because obviously they don’t care about their customers at all. Worse managers and very ineffective in regards to solving problems and that tell you everything about the company it self."
Are you UberEATS? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"First they brought the order smoothered in what we specifically asked to exclude. Then the order was ice cold. Third I asked their support for either a refund or my money back and they refused. Done with them. Too many alternatives that give an sh then to deal with these clowns. Uninstalled bank of america got my money back."
"Awful customer service. We had never ordered Uber Eats before and were trying it out for the first time as we had received a promo code. After checking out, we realized the promo code did not attach to the order. When we followed up with Uber Eats, they would not credit us for the promo code not attaching. They basically said "too bad." Way to lose a first time customer for $6."
"Placed an order, after the order was 15 mins past the estimated delivery time I checked the tracking. The driver was sitting near the restaurant. 30 mins later the driver was driving to a completely different city and the order time was still at the original estimate. I called support and they told me the driver was still on the way. Waited another 20 mins to see that the driver was no longer on the tracking at all and the order time still had not changed. I called again to just cancel, customer service asked if I wanted to keep waiting. But after waiting over an hour for an order that didn't even looked like it had been picked up I was just done. Ended up canceling and picking up my own breakfast. The uber eats idea is great but it is not executed properly/"
"Absolutely atrocious customer service. I ordered UberEats today a midday Tuesday for $35 through their app. I had just updated my address on the app, then chose a restaurant from their list. I unfortunately did not realize that it was going to my old delivery address across the state. Within 30 seconds of submitting the order and contacted UberEats through the 'cancel order' option Customer Support call link. I was asking that they cancel the whole order immediately and the representative advised that my home was not within the delivery area and it would not be possible to cancel without my acceptance of having my card be charged in full. My only two options provided by the agent was to cancel the order and be charged in full or have the food delivered to the wrong address. The representative provided no alternate solution to my issue and I have been charged in full for food I never received, including a charge of a delivery fee. I spoke with the representative's supervisor and then that representative's supervisor. They did not contact the restaurant to cancel my order until after being on the call for over 18 minutes and several requests. They did not provide any more help in regards to my situation. I admitted that it was my mistake and was willing to pay any the charges if necessary as long as I get a credit on my account so I can have food delivered to me at my current address. Again, they could not do anything to help. No credit or refund could be issued due to their “policy”, after an hour and 17 minute telephone call. Now I am left disgruntled as they are offering no compensation or partial compensation. I will be submitting a dispute through my Visa to get my money back and let me tell you, they just lost a loyal customer. Never using Uber or UberEats again."
"I need to know why I'm paying $20 for food that costs $8. Where & who is my $12 going to? I haven't even tipped the driver yet. And I'm sure they don't get much of the profit. This app is nice but unfortunately it's a scam. I hate they way businesses like this prey on people's pockets. I'll just resort to cooking. This isn't convenient. This is a rip off."
"THE WORST PLACE TO ORDER AND GET FOOD DELIVERED!!! I PLACED AN ORDER AND IN 1 MINUTE I REALIZE THAT I HAVE THE WRONG LOCATION SO I TRIED CANCELING.. YET THERE IS NO WHERE TO CANCEL NOR IS THERE TO CONTACT THE STUPID ASS DRIVER. SO I CALLED THE RESTAURANT LETTING THEM KNOW TO CANCEL THE FOOD ORDER AND THEY DID... YET I AM STILL GETTING CHARGED! THE ONLY STUPID RESPONSE I GOT FROM THEM IS THAT THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO BECAUSE THE DRIVER CANCEL MY ORDER PASSED 5 MINUTES.... 1. HORRIBLE COMMUNICATION 2. NO WAY TO CANCEL ORDER AFTER PLACING IT 3. HAVE NO WAY OF SPEAKING TO THE DRIVER ABOUT YOUR FOOD 4. CUSTOMER SUPPORT SUCKS AS AND THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP! 5. DON'T USE THIS APP OR PLACE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT HELP"
"I have ordered food 1st time from uber eats. Luckily i was in contact with restaurant owner also. The food was prepaid through my debit card. The person from uber eats picked up the food and didn't delivered it to us whereas the message i got from uber eats that your food is delivered. I raised a complaint with them and also called uber eats, the response i got from uber eats call center is sorry and we will talk to our channel partners. this whole drama went on till 11 pm. I told them that what about my food, uber eats gave me a response that we will refund your money, but what about my food, i need the food which was ordered and not money. The response i got was worst, please order it once again. We cant give you delivery boy's number, its not in our policy."
"I never received my order and customer service is not helpful. The manager aj from philippines Is not competent"
"Delivery didn't turn up, apparently the delivery partner had problems getting to my house. No phone call to explain. At least I wasn't charged. Tried again today but got a message saying that my location was too far away! My first and last time using Uber Eats."
"My order was delivered to the wrong address. This was the second time in a month this has happened. Customer contact centre is in another country and I was questioned as if I was lying. After my call was placed in hold for what seemed like an eternity I was told the driver just entered "delivered" but never actually delivered anything anywhere. I was given a refund with no further explanation. Terrible food delivery service."
"Refusal to refund when items are missing in order. Take no responsibility and seem to think it's our duty to check stuff like this."
"My food never arrived. The app says to call customer service to get a replacement order processed but they would not place the order. The driver never called me mor come to my address. The company is unwilling to do anything when a delivery partner does something like this."
"by far the worst food delivery service is dubai. The customer service has the audacity to tell me that i should contact restaurant directly for any issues. i clearly mentioned in the notes that i dont want a certain ingredient and when a customer mentions that is for a very good reason and a serious one too as i could have an allergic reaction to it. BUT I received my food with it and had to throw it away. but UBER EATS THINKS I SHOULD DEAL WITH THE RESTAURANT NEVER EVER USING THIS APP AGAIN."
"Delivery guy cancelled my order after making me wait for 30++ minutes. He has contacted me and I replied, I have provided all the details and directions, then he claimed to UBEReats that I cannot be contacted that's why my order got cancelled. I don't know if that's even valid cause there are chat histories. My registered number is blocked by UBEReats for no reason and I still haven't gotten my money back."
"Pizza was delivered cold. Enough said."
"Waited over 40 minutes after my food was picked up to end up never getting my food. My driver would not answer my calls, and his location disappeared. Customer service only refunded my money and did not even ask to have my food reordered."
"Waited 1.5 hours for my food and then they cancelled with no explanation. my 2 year old daughter was crying because she wasn't getting the food I promised her. Customer service was shocking. basically said they don't know why it was cancelled but basically too bad. Never ever order with them"
"Uber eats has the worst service. I ordered a pizza today from Dom DeMarrco’s, the delivery Otilio arrived 15 late. When I made the purchase the arrive time was suppose to be 8:40pm. Octillio the delivery guy arrived at 8:55pm. I took the pizza inside opened up the box and found a cold pizza. I ran back outside to catch the delivery driver and he was gone. I called the restaurant and was told that the pizza was hot when it left. They advised me to call Uber eats. I called Uber Eats just to hear that their guidelines stated that they could not do anything about it. They said they were truly sorry and the best thing I could do was heated up."
"They suck. Took my food to the wrong place. Charged me anyway then said I was outside of the delivery area but just brought my co-worker food. Never. Again. Look around. 322 reviews, 1 star average. Another site had 202 reviews, 1.5 star. Don't bother with uber eats. You'll starve first."
UberEATS is rated 1.19 based on 342 reviews