UberEATS Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult

Tell us how UberEATS made you happy
Had a horrible FIRST TIME experience with UberEats. My partner and I both ordered food around 2030. Our food arrived at 2110, only ONE meal; we had ordered 2. We call UberEats and speak to a male who spends 30 minutes telling us we couldn't get a refund for the food we didn't receive but instead he'll give us some credit and we can reorder the missing meal from the same restaurant. By now my partner's food is cold, but we agreed to take the credit and reorder the food. Low and behold, we try and reorder but the restaurant is now closed!! We call UberEats again and speak to an unhelpful female this time. We ask for a refund of the full order as now I have no food, cannot reorder, and my partner's food is ice cold. We end up having to speak to a supervisor who was just as useless as the operator. In the end, nothing was done apart from they said "write a complaint on the app". They were unprofessional, inconsiderate and not helpful at all. We ended up with one refunded meal only, one cold meal, one starving girlfriend, and 2 very unhappy customers!! Definitely DO NOT recommend using this app. Old-school delivery is gold, always order direct from the restaurant. Service is MUCH better.
Posted 1 hour ago
Wish I could give -5 stars. Waited for over an hour for my food which finally showed the status of "delivered" but guess what.....it never was! I called the restaurant and was informed that I needed to call ubereats, which I did. I was told by the rep that she has no idea where the girl took my food and that she could refund me my money. After being refunded my funds for the incorrect transaction (yaaay) I was informed that it would take a week for my money to actually be refunded. I AM HUNGRY!
If a 0 was available that would be their rating. Their app is garbage and their partners are garbage.
Got an offer for 50% off so decided to try uber eats for the first and definatly the last time. Didnt get the 50% off took money off a card I wasnt planning on using. ( was associated with my uber taxi ) tried to get help on phone and was told they cant help to use the help section of the app. The app makes it impossible for me to contact them. This is the worst company I have ever used for pretty much anything. They can take there 50% and stick it where the sun dont shine I will take it as a cheap price to pay to rid my self of these idiots.
I cancelled an order within the same minute I sent it... they charged me for almost the entire order anyway and when I tried to contact them about it they never returned my chat message(s) this also happened the last time I ordered and the food was wrong they did not credit me the money back and I have allergies and had to throw the food away untouched ... I will order from ANYWHERE but UberEats now.
I would strongly encourage everyone that see this post to never use Uber eats!!!! They stole $50 for me and refused to refund me my money. I called and spoke to a supervisor by the name Sean and he told me that the order was canceled due to me not doing what I was supposed to do. He also said he was the highest person in the building I asked him was he the CEO he said no but I am the highest person that you will speak to you he was extremely rude and disrespectful and did not listen to not one single concern or issue with this problem !!! Uber and Uber eats is a fraudulent company and they steal money do not allow yourself to be taking advantage of like I was
Awful service and when my order was messed up they still charged me for food I did not eat. Worst customer service I have ever experienced.
They fraudulent charged me and didn't notify me of the charge until 6 months later so when I fought it they said they couldn't do anything because it was longer than 7 days since the order... I'm trying to fight it with my bank but I've never seen such incompetent customer service in my life. The company doesn't even have an email address! What a joke! Sketchy scammers
We ordered from McDonald’s before 9am. The delivery time was “latest 9:34am” By 10:15 when out food had not arrived we tried to cancel the order. I was informed that my card would be charged $23 for food I never received! We called the restaurant, they had the food. They said they had 3 orders from you that were sitting there but no drivers. We never received any notice of this! When I called McDonald’s for the second time, they gave me a number to contact, since there isn’t one on your website. And when I called and explained the situation I was told my money would be refunded- in a few days- for food I never got! I asked what you were going to do for my trouble, this was the first time I’ve ever ordered from you and I was very disappointed. I was told that it would be used for training purposes and would be taken very seriously but that refunding my money- in Days- was all you would do. I informed your agent, as I am informing you, I will Never use your services again and I have a very big mouth. I work at a large medical facility and I will tell everyone that will listen Not to use your services either. And now I will be posting this on my social media profiles as well. Thank you- for nothing.
Ubereats never fails to disappoint. I don't know what limits them to deliver the right order on time. This has been like a 100th instance where i have to express my disappointment. Reaching the customer support is a cumbersome process and even if they're reached, they are of no help at all.
Do Not Order From These Scammers!! I ordered my food, only received half, had to drive 25 minutes to the restaurant I ordered from Buffalo Wild Wings with small children to get what they were supposed to deliver. I called, spoke to two managers, & a supervisor was told by everyone I could not get a refund & was also hung up on! The manager from Buffalowildwings called them twice as well & was told I’d receive a FULL REFUND but when I called to confirm an hour later I was told NO that I WOULDNT be getting a full refund!! I was also told the customer department & business department are separate so it didn’t matter that they told her I would be getting a full refund, I won’t be. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN.
I ordered food on uber eats from Carl's Jr. My Bag was ripped open, Like the perfect size of a hand at least. Everything was Litterally room temperature at best, fries where completely soggy. My food is inedible. I Spent $42 on food I wasn't even comfortable eating. I've ordered off here a few times before which where fine. And I gave all good reviews BESIDES this one. So I Spent $42 dollars on food I couldn't eat and uber was "kind" enough to give me a WHOLE $5 credit the next time I ordered. Well Thanks cause I would have gladly gave the food back after waiting 45 Minutes for opened, cold and soggy food that I couldn't even eat. SO Just So everyone knows if someone gets into your food and it's cold, You don't get refunded. Cause I had to throw away $42 for no reason. I am absolutly disappointed in the customer service and won't be ordering again cause I can't even use the lowsey $5 credit on my account without spending anymore money on this horrible service.
Charged for food on TWO credit cards. FOOD NEVER ARRIVED. NO COMMUNICATION> AVOID LIKE THE PLAQUE. LONDON, UK.
I ordered from work to have food delivered for myself and the other nurses on my unit of the hospital. The carrier canceled an order of over $50 after minimal attempt to contact me about the food delivery. I attempted to call the same number back within minutes and was unable to contact anyone. My order was completely cancelled and my nursing unit was delayed by an hour for lunch I had to then reorder. I will never use this app again and I will recommend that nurses use other food delivery services if they want to actually receive their food.
I received someone else’s order and sent Uber Eats proof of this and they refused to refund me. I have been a customer for 6 years and will now no longer be using their services.
Utter balls up really for a first experience, will not be using again. Never had a problem with Just Eat it Deliveroo who are streets ahead in terms of delivery services (you’re not even that cheap). Firstly you don’t apply the 50% code that first time users can take advantage claiming that this only applies when spending more than £15. After checking the Ts and Cs this isn’t the case and money was returned - so why try and con people into spending £15 plus when they don’t have to? Secondly food turned up missing items (never had this issue with the other food providers). Was refunded some, I expected it all based on the entirety of the bad experience. Will never be using you again or suggesting it. Thankyou
Basically they have stolen from me!! They now have twice taken my money, app states 'delivered,' no food has arrived, contacted their customer service who state 'sorry, but no refund will be issued!' They are getting away with what amounts to robbery, never using them again, please do the same!!
Terrible service! Every driver does not speak English due to that it is always a struggle communicating with them. They either can’t find the property or does not answer the calls or respond to messages usually when they arrive the food is cold due to waiting a long while for them to locate you on the map. These drivers are not trained/ experienced in anyway. It seems although Uber eats employs anyone and anyone! Do not order drinks with your meals as I have several times and everytime there’s a leak, u end up with half the drink u paid for and occasionally soggy food!
DO NOT USE THIS APP. They are money grabbers with no idea what Customer service is. I received inedible food and they have told me a refund was impossible. They have made it nearly impossible to complain about their service. I called them and was told (by an incredibly rude woman who kept interrupting me) I was only able to sort out my issue on the app via message. Only get pre written responses back saying they understand it can be disappointing and to leave a review. Use Deliveroo instead. Hungry and out of pocket.
DO NOT USE THIS APP. They are money grabbers with no idea what Customer service is. I received inedible food and they have told me a refund was impossible. They have made it nearly impossible to complain about their service. I called them and was told (by an incredibly rude woman who kept interrupting me) I was only able to sort out my issue on the app via message. Only get pre written responses back saying they understand it can be disappointing and to leave a review. Use Deliveroo instead. Now I’m hungry and out of pocket.
UberEATS is rated 1.14 based on 574 reviews