UberEATS Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend UberEATS
Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate UberEATS ?

"Horrible experiences I never had. The driver did not deliver my food and left without explaining anything. Food company: Itsu ( Japanese restaurant) -Broadmead, Bristol. Ubereats delivery partner: Unknown. IF THE DRIVER DOESNT WANT TO WORK, QUIT! VERY LOW-CLASS SERVICE I EVER HAVE! Itsu restaurant: poor attitude when I called them. the girl was asking me to contact the driver and it is not their business! I paid my money for their food! not their business???? They suppose every customer to know their business model???? The company( Ubereats) should go bust. No one will want to have anything to do with it unless in a desperate situation. How the hell they survive? How?"
"ordered food for my GF from work . watching the app and let her know it would be arriving soon with the drivers name and vehicle model so she went outside to wait . No one ever showed up even though it said delivered. As soon as it said delivered drivers phone number disapeared. Cant find a customer service number to find out where he delivered it . So now my GF went hungry and im out $30"
"I will never use ubereats again. I ordered breakfast and now it’s lunch time. When I called they said I would be charged if I cancel. So I’m going to keep the order but never use this app again. I’m fact I won’t use uber period. Lyft gets my business now"
"Ordered 4 times from Uber.. First time the driver forgot one of the orders. The second time they brought me Indian takeaway instead of chicken and chips that I ordered. Third time they brought twice the food saying i ordered twice. 4th time the food arrived as a mess and had to be binned. IF IN THE UK/IRELAND USE JUSTEAT MUCH BETTER!"
"This past week my wife and I ordered from UberEats twice. The first meal they double charged us and haven't removed the second charge. We had to call Chase to request a charge-back. Following night on my 32nd birthday we ordered $39 worth of pizza from Cane Rosso. The uber driver, named Berit in the app, called and asked for directions from our Apartment entrance to my building. I obliged and gave instructions, Berit said he'd meet me downstairs. I told him I was walking down to meet him. I waited for 15 minutes, no driver ever arrived with our food and the app changed from "food is being delivered" to "order is cancelled". I called UberEats customer service and they told me there will not be a refund issued because the driver triggered the Geo-Location at our address meaning they had delivered the food. I will never use UberEats again and will share this review anywhere possible. Best Regards, Micah"
"I had a very bad experience with Uber eats. I installed uber eats just because of the new feature it was giving. 50% off on every item for 5 times per user. I used it 1st time and it was not at all sending OTP at my phone number. Then I tried changing my phone number to my second sim. It changed somehow but it blocked my promocode facility. It said your access has been removed and you can only order food in full price :/ . Whereas my friends can easily access it. Whats my fault. On support it said... Keep ordering and we will think reconsidering your account in future. WHY WOULD I ORDER AT FULL PRICE WHEN I KNOW I HAVE NOT USED A SINGLE TIME MY 50% COUPON! Uber needs to Answer whats the pblm? If it thinks I have violated then pls ask your dumbass application to prove it anyway. Why to BLOCK a genuine user. I have deleted my UBER account and unistalled Uber eats. How can it block a genuine user from using promo codes."
"I have got non cooked shawarma and they have not refund my money and customer support is too slow. Finally they stopped to responding my issue, such a worst app ever"
"Worst experience i have with uber eat i will never prefer again and also recommend others to use it .... I have ordered veg food from uber but they sent me nonVeg and there are no person to handel my issue..."
"It is a total FRAUD,We ordered a Burger. We paid 50AED and received nothing. Beware they are thieves and they are happy to take your money and not show up! How many people like me are ripped off from uber cheats. Never ordering with UberEats again!"
"UberEats UberEats and all their delivery people are terrible. They have 3 things to do. Pick the order up, check the order and make sure everything is correct and deliver the order. If something is missing they are to get that before they deliver it. A missing item is not the restaurants fault it is the deliveries persons fault for not checking the order. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY/APP. YOU ARE BETTER OFF ORDERING TAKE OUT AND PICKING IT UP YOURSELF WHICH IS QUICKER, EASIER, YOU KNOW YOUR ORDER WILL BE CORRECT AND ABOVE ALL IT IS CHEAPER"
"Terrible experience. I used the service religiously until today. It was stated that the delivery would be between 25-35min. It took an hour. I understand that sometimes it takes a while but then I got the complete wrong order. I called and they said they would refund for the order but they would not give me a discount on the order I was about to place for the same order. They just lost my business forever because they refused to give any type of discount for an order that I would be waiting another hour for. Terrible."
"Ur customer service rep was very rude and refused to cancel my order even though there hadnt even been a driver assigned to it yet. I never recieved my food and i still didn’t get a refund. Worst experience i have had with ubereats"
"Pretty dire. Ordered a breakfast at about 10am and the estimated time just kept getting pushed back. An hour and a half later, we called up only to be told the order had been cancelled. Had we not called I think the App would have left us hanging for hours. Terrible App - and also reflects badly on the restaurants that use them."
"So our Uber Eats driver either took our food home or delivered it to a friend and not us. After finally tracking down a phone # for them we were told that when they contacted the driver he said he didn’t know what happened but he did not follow the delivery route to our house. So he LIED. They refunded our money, BUT said they had no other means of compensation. No credit, no nothing. We waited over an hour to see that our order said delivered when it was not. Then 15 minutes to contact CS, now we have to figure out what we are eating an hour and a half later and now that it’s late most places are closed. I guess it’s a can of soup for me. Terrible customer service! Don’t use Uber Eats!"
"How many chances do you give UberEats?? 3 times this week the food has sat at the restaurant waiting to be picked up. UberEats cant facilitate the 20 - 30min delivery time frame they boast on the app. So we call UberEats 2hrs after the delivery time promised. They guy tells us out order has been cancelled as no driver could pick it up!! Are you serious UberEats?? We sat here for 2hrs wondering where our food is, and you didnt even bother to tell us it wasn't coming. You can jam your offer of a $10 voucher. I wont be using your useless service again. You cant even deliver a courtesy phonecall, or an apology. How can I trust you with our food??"
"Horrible!!! Never received my order...called and spoke to a manager and she was so disrespectful and wanted me to place another order so that she. Could refund my first order which does not make any sense! I will never use them again...don’t waist your time using this company!"
"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!! I have ordered through ubereats, skip the dishes and just eat many times. However, a good business is not defined by what they do but how they treat their customers. I had ordered food from a burger company in Toronto through ubereats. The ubereats driver arrived 15 minutes late. Then she gave us the wrong order. Thankfully I noticed that and informed her right away because the order she provided had food that I was allergic too. The ubereats driver compared the order to what she was told and said it was accurate. Then we called the restaurant with the ubereats driver there. The restaurant said we are responsible to call the ubereats customer service for them to send another driver to retrieve our food for delivery. Now its 30 minutes after our food was supposed to arrive and I call ubereats and they say they can's do anything and we must contact the restaurant (lady was very rude). We call the restaurant saying they can't do anything so they will call ubereats. They don't get back to us for 20 min. Then the restaurant is like we close in 3 minutes so we can't do anything for you since your order has been cancelled (by ubereats). I call ubereats back as they are liable for this mistake in delivery and the representative said he can't do anything and he will try to give the phone to a manager. He gives the phone to the same girl ( I think) and once again this is 2 hours after my food is supposed to be delivered where they are not willing to talk to me or do anything to get me new food. I ended up ordering from Skip the dishes as a result of this. THEY HAVE AWFUL customer service and DO NOT take any initiative for mistakes they make. THEY WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!! DO NOT ORDER WITH THEM!!"
"Was a loyal weekly customer for my cheat day until tonight. Ordered from the 30-40 min delivery restaurant menu. At 40 min my order still said "Preparing Your Order" in tracking with no new updates. Called to cancel my order since outside delivery window at this point, and I had to leave my location to drive 45 miles home. Was told by both the initial customer service rep and her "manager" (seriously question that truth of that title in hindsight) that I still had to pay for my order. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS CLOSE TO AN HOUR AFTER ORDERING WITH NO DRIVER PICKUP. Had to force the manager to admit it was way outside of delivery window by giving a step-by-step elementary lesson on telling time. When she finally admitted that it was indeed way outside of delivery time with no driver even assigned to my order, all she could read from her script was "I can see your point, but for this order you still have to pay". Ridiculous bullsh*t and poor customer service!! I told her any charges to my account will be disputed and explained that I would no longer be using their app since customer service can't be trusted to be loyal in return. Apparently my order arrived AFTER I left (still very hungry by the way), & a friend explained the situation to the driver. HE cancelled the order without charging me after explaining it to the restaurant and his supervisor. It's a shame that the drivers care more for what could be a fabulous service than customer service/corporate. Never again. Door Dash now has a new customer."
"Cancelled my order that was Overpriced even when I got the cheapest thing for 2.75. It came out to 7.00 dollars. Delivery is horrible and takes too long to come. As a result, I didn’t even get a refund for something that wasn’t even on th way. Don’t recommend this."
"Restaurant never even received my order! This is the 2nd time there is a mess up. Once it was for an order when wrong items were delivered and today restaurant never even received my order. What kind of business are they running? Is this a joke? People waiting for food and website keeps showing new delivery time every minute without any explanation. No online chat support, no customer service number for immediate service. They keep people hungry. There isn't a bigger sin that that in the world. My little boy was waiting patiently. I ordered when I was at work and my friend was watching him. Finally they managed to go out and eat which was waste of time anyway. Since friend had to go from work time. I am going to complain about this ridiculousness."
UberEATS is rated 1.51 based on 47 reviews