Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,489 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Previous copies of the weekly TV magazine I order were reduced in price for some time, Unique did not pass on any of the offer to customers.
Hi Roberta, I am sorry if you are not fully pleased with our service - we do hope to do everything we can to make our customers happy. We do appreciate the 4 stars, is there anything we can do to get that last star. - Alex!
This degree of difficulty is perfect for me and I love doing Sudoko puzzles.
Hi Anne, thank you for your review and 4* ratings. Please let us know what we could do, to ensure a 5* rating! - Jessica
Magazines are delivered on time with no fuss and at a reasonable price. They should be removing the plastic packaging though.
Hi, thank you for your review and 5* rating - we are so pleased that you enjoyed the subscription and the service :) - Jessica
Magazines always arrive on time in excellent condition
How brilliant! Thanks for the feedback. If there is anything we can do to achieve the 5 stars, let us know so we can make some improvements. Have a nice day. Thanks, Ellie😁
Magazine arrived quickly considering I live overseas! Great. Customer service. Thanks
That is just amazing to hear! Super happy to hear deliveries are speeding up. If there is anything we can do to achieve 5 stars, please do let us know so we can improve our services. Have a lovely day and thanks again. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Easy to order and reorder, delivered straight to door no hassle.
Hi, thank you for your review and rating. We are glad that you are enjoying the magazine and the service! Please let me know what we could do for a 5 star review - jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk - Jessica
Magazine really good unfortunately I don’t get it delivered by Royal Mail until half way through the following week.
Hi, thank you for your review and rating! We are glad to hear you are enjoying the magazine. Unfortunately, there is a current national delay due to the COVID pandemic, there are a lot of staff shortages due to staff being off work. I apologise the mags are not arriving to you on time. - Jessica
Shipment to Germany too expensive.
Hi Birgit, thank you for your 4-star review. We apologise that you found the cost of this title too expensive. We have to take into account the cost of the mag, the postage and packaging. I hope this helps! - Jessica
good service
Hi, thank you for your review and rating! We are glad to hear you are enjoying the magazine and service! :) - Jessica
It was wonderful to have the TV magazine delivered to the house but on a small income I found it expensive and couldn't afford to carry on.
Hi Sharon, thank you for your review! We apologise that you could not afford the subscription once it had expired. We understand it can be costly - unfortunately, this isn't something we can change as we aren't the publishers of the mag. I'm happy that whilst you did have your subscription you enjoyed it though! - Jessica :)
A very good publication giving an excellent choice of Sudoku puzzles.
Hi John, thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the books. Please let us know what we can do to obtain a 5 star rating from you! - Jessica :)
I put a delivery address down but it still arrived at billing address
Hi, Sorry about this system error. It is being looked into at current. Please do consider, before you go to the end of the order process it will ask you to confirm all delivery and billing details are correct and so it is worth checking this before you checkout, to avoid this happening. I assume the address need's changing so I have emailed you to sort this. Thanks, Ellie😀
My Harry Styles magazine arrived quickly and in perfect condition! The only issue was that when I placed my order the website crashed, my money was deducted from my bank but I received no confirmation/order number etc and the website kept asking me to pay again. I had to email customer service (which were lovely) to “prove” that my payment was taken and they had to “confirm” my order that way otherwise if I hadn’t reached out they wouldn’t have sent my order! This was apparently due to the high number of customers purchasing at that time which is understandable but a little inconvenient as i had to go through the hassle of “proving” that I actually placed an order t get it sent to me.
Hi, Thanks so much for this review! So thrilled you got the magazine in perfect condition and it was a quick process. I completely understand this inconvenience when it came to the payment. We had an unusual amount of traffic on the site, at the time of this magazine's release and we were not the only online newsagent who experienced this, as you can imagine! We had to ask for proof as part of policies, as there was no confirmation. This was also to help us locate the order on the busy system and ensure we can provide you with the product. I do understand though and thanks for feeding this back. Thanks, Ellie😊
The magazines came on time and the service was thorough. Thankyou again.
I am so happy to hear this! If there is anything we can do to achieve 5 stars, let me know! Have the nicest day and Merry Christmas😁Thanks, Ellie
Magazine was a bit torn on the corner unfortunately. Otherwise it was in good condition and arrived fairly quickly.
Hi, I am sorry to hear this! If you would like to send me images of the damage and the cover, please do so at ellie.purvis@uniquemagazines.co.uk. I should then be able to sort a replacement copy if needed? I am aware this can happen in transit, especially when going overseas like yours was. I am super happy the rest of the magazine looked good and it arrived as expected. Thanks so much for the feedback and the 4 stars, it means so much to us. Thanks, Ellie😊
I have ordered 3 issues of Esquire US to check out the magazine. The service worked well. They sent one copy of the UK magazine but sent later the US version. The service works well but is pricey. I was not convinced of Esquire's quality and did not rebew of prolong my order.
Hi, thank you for your review and rating. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the magazine and the service. Kind regards, Jessica.
I had also had great service and always got my daughter's Blippi magazine on time. I love that there is such a variety of magazines that you don't see anywhere else. I stopped ordering a couple of months ago because the price for the Blippi magazine almost tripled within 3-4 months it's hard enough the way things are in the world at this time let alone the price jumping up that much!!!
Hi, thank you for your review and rating. We are glad to hear that both the magazine and service are being enjoyed! We are sorry to hear that the magazine is now unaffordable for you, our prices are based on average, weight and the cover price. - Jessica :)
they have all the magazines and they have really cheep shipping around europe
Thank you for your review and rating. We appreciate this feedback! We are glad to hear that the service and the magazine are being enjoyed! Please let us know what we can do to obtain a 5 star rating! Kind regards, Jessica
It was easy to order and the magazine arrived in time.
Hi, Thank you for your review and rating. Please let us know what we can do to obtain a 5 star rating! - Jessica.
Very good service and customer care if you need to contact them
Hi there, I am so please that you are happy with our service and our customer service team try their hardest to help everyone - Is there anything we can do to get 5 stars. Thanks so much - Alex
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,489 reviews