Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 7,321 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
I was impressed with the presentation of the magazine box etc. Delivery was excellent
This is great too hear! We pride ourselves in the presentation of our magazines and quick delivery so customers can get their magazine fix! Thanks so much for leaving your feedback, As this is really important to us. Thanks, Ellie😊
Gave it to my Grandaughter age 10yrs. She doesn't ride yet, but would love to, so the magazine was a little bit above her. Never the less she loved it.
I am so glad she loved this regardless! I hope she get's into riding soon and loves it😊Thanks, Ellie
Ordered for delivery for my nearly 4yo grandson who loves getting post and loves his Numberblocks magazines
I am so happy we could provide him with a gift he loves! This means a lot to us so thanks for leaving your feedback. Thanks, Ellie😊
Love my LEGO Star Wars Unique Magazine!!!
I am so glad you love this magazine! Thanks for leaving your feedback. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Good Service and good savings. Pity about the revised frequency of publication.
I am glad you find the service helpful and you have been able to save money ordering through us! I do apologise about the change in frequency as this is a publisher decision. Thanks for your understanding though! Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Very good service
I am thrilled we could offer very good service! We really appreciate you leaving feedback. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Unique Magazines give an efficient service, and the magazines have lovely drawings to colour in.
I am glad we could offer a quick service and that you find joy in the magazines! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. Thanks, Ellie😊
Efficient ordering process.
I am glad we could offer a efficient ordering process! Thanks for giving us 5 stars as this means so much to us. Thanks, Ellie😊
Wish I’d found AD a long time ago! Love it! I have the book but really loving the Mag.
I am so glad you were able to find a mag that you love! Thanks for leaving your feedback as this means so much to us. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Its sent to 93 year old uncle in his care home It makes him happy Thankyou
I am so glad we could help your Uncle have something to focus on! I am thrilled it makes him so happy. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Great service. I was buying and posting each week and actually cost me more, so this service is ace!
I am so glad this was cost effective for you! Thanks for leaving your feedback. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
My Sudokuarrived safely and timely.
This is great news. Thanks for the feedback! Thanks, Ellie😊
Great condition, easy delivery. Very happy with the service, I’ll definitely use again.
I am so thrilled too hear how happy you are with the service! This is a great review so thanks for taking the time to leave it. We look forward to you re-ordering! Thanks, Ellie😊
Was able to get the exact issue I wanted. Fast service too!
I am so glad we could provide the exact issue and all in good timing! This is really important to us so thanks for this. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Excellent service. Order arrived in Australia in a very short time
This is great news! I am glad it arrived so quickly for you. Thanks for leaving your feedback and providing us with 5 stars. Thanks, Ellie😊
Absolutely wonderful service and communication, I love my magazine
This is lovely too hear. I am glad we provided good service and could keep consistent communication. Burda Style is such a great magazine and I am glad you love it! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. Thanks, Ellie😊
excellent service
I am so happy too hear this! Thanks for passing on your feedback. Thanks, Ellie😊
5*. Great service as always
This is such a lovely bit of feedback so thanks a lot! We appreciate your custom😊Thanks, Ellie.
Lovely will put together magazine.
Daphne's Diary is such a stunning magazine! We are glad you love it. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
I have enjoyed your magazine for many years and must say that it never lets me down
I am so glad you enjoy this engaging magazine! Thanks for passing on your feedback. Thanks, Ellie😊
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 7,321 reviews