UpTrade Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpTrade
Read UpTrade Reviews

support@uptradeit.com

550 S Watters Rd, Suite 276

Tell us how UpTrade made you happy
Phone was exactly as described online. Thx I'm looking for another S10 or S10 plus phone. I was told that I could get a discount on this 2nd phone. Is this true??
Very happy with the I phone 7 I purchased.
Ordered 2 iPhone 7s, and they were just as described and pictured. Delivery was prompt and packaged with care.
Item arrived in amazing condition, battery health was 100%. I completely recommend uptrade it to anyone considering buying from them:)
The phone arrived early and in good condition.
Quality and ease of ordering was excellent
Easy to buy and product in very good condition
Best payout for used electronics, and easy to use website. Will absolutely use again.
Love my iPhone 7 Plus in great condition
Excellent price, phone was in excellent condition, and carefully packed. Very pleasant experience!
Very good!
My grandson loves his phone. No problems noted! Thanks!
I really appreciate how UpTrade sends a video of your phone as they package it! And I appreciate the detail description, honest review of the product . I def recommend UpTrade to others and plan to use your services in the future. No major probs with my new phone :)
*update: the owner of the 1 person business will not stop spamming me with requests to remove my negative review. It’s harassment and is disturbing.

Incredibly slow processing. They took 20 days to ‘process’ my phone. They literally had my phone for over 2 weeks before they even looked at it. Then they tried to lowball me with $120 less than my original offer for some imperceptible scratches that aren’t even visible during normal use.

I had previously used decluttr, which has a 3 day turn around time. Do not trust Uptrade. They use bait and switch tactics, have horrible payment practices, and are horrendously slow. I had to turn down several full price offers for my phone while waiting for uptrade. They must be run by a single person. what a joke.
Bought a iPhone 7 in September of 2020 and paid for it in full. Later I noticed that in November and then in December Uptrade had billed my credit card for $5.00 each month. My enquiry resulted in them telling me that i had signed up for a warranty on the phone. I never knowing sign up for warranties on anything. Afterward, they did tell me how to disenroll in the warranty but I considered it a poor business practice.

Updated January 2, 2021. After my original review, I received a phone call from an Uptrade official. He was concerned over my dissatisfaction. After a great conversation, he agreed to refund the money I had mistakenly been charged. I received the refund within a couple of days. As it turns out my opinion of Uptrade is that it is a great company to do business with. Thank you....
This company is a complete scam! They stole my brand new iphone XR. I have never had an issue with FedEx or my packages mysteriously going missing. I finally hired a lawyer to investigate and as it turns out they kept the phone and were re-selling it. All the while they blamed FedEx. Please do not use this company. They won't be around for much longer.
Service was excellent. There was a problem with my order and they made it right immediately!
It’s was everything thing as described wouldn’t hesitate to use again or recommend
I received my merchandise promptly and was / am very happy I did business with Up Trade! And continue to do so whenever I need something.
Thanks again,

Kathleen
Very happy with my purchase
UpTrade is rated 4.51 based on 649 reviews