UTV Direct Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Under an hour
"The sales person was very knowledgeable and easy to work with!"
"Great product and fast shipping!"
"Excellent customer service and fast shipping! The part we ordered online was no longer available so Bill called us right away and got us a similar item. It fit perfectly, looked great and was easy to install. I will definitely order from UTV direct again if we need other parts for our CanAm."
"Great selection. Easy ordering. Quick shipping."
"So far so good"
"Great service"
"easy to navigate the website and find what I needed."
"Easy to install. Will wait to see if it needs a rubber collar around the pipe so it won’t rotate. Otherwise great view! Thank you."
"Good selection. Nice customer service too"
"Works great easy install"
"We needed upper doors for our 2018 General but didn't want to disassemble the lower doors, drill holes, ect. Were able to quickly find what we were looking for at a reasonable price. My only issue is when choosing free shipping it didn't give any idea of when delivery could be expected?"
"Polite and courteous sales guy, but lack of item in stock is very disappointing! Hope you get it shipped ASAP!"
"Was easy to find my parts and was very easy to check out and I’m all about easy. Thanks"
"easy to order from, they should have discount coupons"
"Had no problem finding what i wanted"
"Great stuff great prices easy fast ship. Perfect"
"Web site was easy to use, still waiting for my shipment notification 12 hrs later though"
"Great customer service!"
"I placed my order over the phone for a windshield on a Friday at 10am. I had my windshield on Monday at 1130am!! Order went smooth, windshield fit as described. Would recommend ordering from them."
"Website was easy to maneuver throw and find products I was looking for"
UTV Direct is rated 4.53 based on 531 reviews