UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
I have bought a few things for my 2020 Polaris ranger , and have had nothing but a great experience order with UTV , I will be ordering more in the near future , great job guys !
Very helpful
site was very reasonable to search and find what I needed for my Honda Pioneer.
I purchased a plow kit for my Gator from Ike, He went above and beyond to make sure I had the correct parts to fit. He also made sure I had it before a major snow storm!
excellent order came sooner than I expected.
The plow exactly what they said it was. the pieces and parts are good quality and are well built. I wish they were made in America. I wish the website would have suggested a winch and winch mounting plate that is compatible with the Denali mounting bracket. Mounting the wench to the bracket is challenging.
Knowledgeable and professional. My door kit was shipped on Thursday and arrived on Saturday. The door kit was exactly as described. I’ll order from you again.
A pleasant experience
I ordered the fender flares for my Kawasaki krx, got them in just a few days, installation and fit was awesome.
The service I got to place my order was wonderful, Everything came sooner than expected
Parts were what I was looking for , and available , price was right about what I wanted to spend also for my type of plow looks easy to assemble
Website was very good. Easy to maneuver through
Although it didn't fit as the directions showed, with a little alterations it mounted up nice. Works great.
Good was able to find what I needed
Great website and pricing is competitive
Got the product with no problem. They have a great selection for side by side users!
Ordered stuff 3 days ago, sent an email excusing themselves with covid for delayed shipping, still have not gotten shipping confirmation. Will probably order from somewhere else and cancel.
Easy to order
Ordered and received a lift kit but no instructions.
They were very helpful and I got my stuff quickly. I was very happy thank you.
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 3,246 reviews