UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
Great service poor communication on delivery without follow up.
Order here alot , I have no problems, will buy here when i need things for my ranger , thanks
I had a big mark down the side of my steps for my ranger got ahold of you guys sent pictures and no one called or anythiing
My windshield came quickly no issues,was an easy install,fits as good as expected.there are air gaps but its not a solid frame windshield so im good with it
Customer service, price, and delivery were all fantastic!
The lady that helped on the phone was nice. The parts arrived pretty fast but not all at once. For the most part quality seems very nice. Trouble I have is one of the post on my stealth winch came bent and the cables are not long enough to run back to the battery to keep everything concealed and out of the way. There was some confusion also on the website. The two sites for the same company was causing issues as far as information being viewable on one and not the other and needing to order from only the one. I believe it was utvhq and utvdirect.
It's not exactly your fault, but it sure as hell aint mine.....I spent almost $1300 over 2 weeks ago for something very important that was all in stock and was supposed to be delivered. It was not delivered to me, I got 2 out of the 4 pieces. One was delivered to someone else which I found 3 days later.....damaged, the other is lost. My snowplow is useless without the last box, so here I set waiting for something to happen!
Ordered a front windshield and a smoked back windshield for 2021 Yamaha Wolverine 850 X2 – both arrived in three days from ordering in great shape – very clear and concise directions were included and I was pleasantly surprised with the form and fit of back windshield as well as the quality of hardware that came with each window. Highly recommend!!!
Good price, quick delivery.
Order was delivered really fast. Product worked well.
you delivered you product as promised, on time and it fit/
UTV is a great company to work with. They are quick to respond to questions and provided lots of useful information.
Great products and very fast shipping. Received my order two days after placing it.👍
UTV shipped item very fast. It was well packed and was as advertised.
Product arrived on time
Windshield coating very durable, I went through some ruff brush and it didn’t leave any scratch marks. I recently bought a soft doors kit and the windshield mounting straps do not match up where the Honda cut outs for an OEM windshield mounts would go. This would be a good improvement for future customers.
You shipped very quickly. I'm just hoping it fits my son's polaris it's a Christmas present.
Navigating through the site was easy but could improve just by adding more specs etc on the products. Overall would recommend to friends and family
Ordering from UTV was simple and the delivery was fast!
Are used snowplow and attachments and everything were exactly is what I was looking for I have the directions were great went on with no problem gonna look forward to snow than using it.
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 4,534 reviews