UTV Direct Reviews

Michael Foster
UTV Direct 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Joshua Dennison
More Photos & Videos
Irritated i ordered a 940$ exhaust over a week ago and paid for 3 day shipping and it still hasn’t shipped
Product was, and is still listed as "in stock" even though they don't have it, nor can they get it from the manufacturer because it's been discontinued.
Why ask before I receive what I ordered.
Purchased Halo light mirror, 4500# winch kit and pull strap. Still waiting on the winch kit its been 5 days. Opened up the Halo mirror the lights do not work took apart and found the batteries were jammed on top of the negative battery spring. Put batteries in correctly, but the dome light only has low beam...waiting on my own batteries to try.
Pre-ordered 4x110 to 4x156 wheel adapters.
Spoke to a gentleman on expected release date 4/30.
Was told it was moved to 5/28. No notice, email, phone call.
Family vacation Memorial week.
Adapters have 2 Atvs on hold.

I understand the world has been on hold. But an email from someone would have given me time to look elsewhere for these adapters. I ordered $800 in parts for 2 different atvs from various vendors from ebay and Amazon, to Extreme ATV and Babbit
Ordered product and 2 days go by with "awaiting shipment"
Don't know if my order got overlooked, but I'm pretty disappointed with UTV Direct
Hard to locate what looking for
Not so sure why I get an email of a 15% discount coupon from my next order from your site and it does not work for all items listed on your sight? Or for the entire purchase??
Brett,
That was a vendor specific coupon, that is why it would not work for all items. We apologize if you missed that, it was labeled right next to the discount in the email, It was also very clearly marked on the banner going across our site. If you have any other questions please give us a call.
They never sent me an email with a tracking number for my purchase.
Hi Buck,
Your product is listed on the site as 8-12 days before shipment.
You will receive the tracking information when it ships, if you have any other questions please feel free to call us!
Thank you!
Their voicemail doesn't even work on the weekends can't even leave them a message
Did not tell me when shipment would happen or if it was even in stock I had to make fulfill payment and then thought I would know? Then got email to tell me update, but would like to know before I confirm payment before I make payment to know when deliver will be.
Shipping is horrible, I still don’t have what I ordered after 2 weeks
Bought doors that I thought would be ready to install only to get a box of pieces that require full assembly. Guess I will spend hours putting together.
I haven’t received my purchase yet and I’m getting flooded with emails. It would be nice if I could get my stuff that I ordered or at least give me an accurate update on where it is.
I’m disappointed it did not get shipped the same day I ordered it. They paid extra for FedEx delivery. I shave not receiving shipping information yet
I asked 2 questions on this item after I received the bumper...and never got a response.service is unresponsive
Very hard to navigate thru the order form. Had to try 4 times to place the order.
Was hard to find my order and shipping
Cant give a full 5 stars since I still have not received a tracking number or ship date. The border process is good. But no shipping or delivery info sent yet
The website was organized well allowing me to pick the pertinent plow kit parts but website locked up on payment submission. I had to call it in. Gentlemen I talked to was very helpful.
UTV Direct is rated 4.61 based on 1,794 reviews