UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
The mirrors I ordered were delivered promptly and we'll packaged. Would gladly order from them again.
Great products so far. Haven’t needed the plow yet the only downside was the one bolt was messed up
Ordered a d was shipped the same day. Received it 2 days later. Will definitely order again
Bowduploader for 2021 Polaris Ranger Big Game Series (Purchased 11/8/2021). The dump bed would not close with Warn 2000 utility winch installed. I had to modify Ranger's body.
Custom service is great, and I received my package in 2-3 days.
Thanks you!
I found both the rear view and side view mirrors to be well-built and easy to install and adjust. I put these mirrors on the 2-inch tubular frame of the T-Top on a center console boat. The shape and style of the mirrors allows for exceptional coverage of the sides and area behind the vessel. The only suggestion I have would be to include rubber shims for the rear view mirror similar to that provided with the side view mirrors.
very helpful
Great service
Awesome kit for my new Honda. Most impressed by the good directions, completeness of kit and ease of assembly.
UTV Direct 5 star review on 21st November 2021 UTV Direct 5 star review on 21st November 2021
If you need anything for your UTV get it from My UTV Direct fast shipping and great support.
I did not have any issues with the site. Everything we ordered was what we ordered no mistakes at all Shipping time was great as well
I recommend utv direct to all my frends.
great product directions need to be a bit clearer maybe do a youtube video on the installation of the product
I ordered a snowplow combo. I received it today. Two packages. The wench, snow plow mount, wench mount, side markers. But no snowplow.
Hi Fred, Every part ships separately so that we do not have to ship freight and can give you free shipping. The blade is still on its way.
Really fast shipping and a good product.
Great product, fair price,outstanding engineering easy install thanks for being there.
Very comfortable website to navigate through! shipping was very fast. I would recommend this site to anyone.
Great communication and really fast shipping!!!!!
They have great customer service and support! I ordered one wrong part and they caught it, then they contacted me to see if I needed it or not.
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 4,534 reviews