UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
It was easy to install and took no time at all. While it is not as tight as I would like, it is not flapping while traveling. Overall I am satisfied for the price.
Christy was very nice and helpful. We ended up canceling our order after waiting 9 weeks for it. May try again if they can get their suppliers to ship stock.
Great products! Fitment on point, no hassle just bolt right up!
UTV Direct 5 star review on 24th May 2021 UTV Direct 5 star review on 24th May 2021
I only give a poor review, because since I placed this order I have ereceived unsolicited emails. I believe you sold my information and will no longer trust you.
fast delivery
Product received very quickly and was as described. Easy to install and met our needs.
To whom it concerns: One of the mirrors was missing a plug that covers a bolt. Otherwise they were as stated and fit properly.
When I ordered my rxr doors there was a 7-8 week wait for shipping. I waited four months and heard nothing so I called and seems my order was never sent to production. The lady in customer service was really sweet and helpful. They gave me a little credit on my order, sent me a cute give box and had my doors sent out with in a couple days. I realize things happen and they made it right. Will use them again for sure.
fast service very nice representatives very helpful good product thanks very much
Great company to deal with, good product selection especially for a brand new buggy. Fast shipping and quick response to emails and phone calls.
UTV Direct 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Ordered over 3 weeks ago, with no update or communication.
Great customer service and fast processing not to mention bad a$$ sound bar as a result
Products I’ve purchased have been excellent and when I call they are very helpful.
This was my first order. I was presently surprised!! I placed my order and it seemed record time was notified the order shipped. Will defiantly order from them again!!
My product still has not been delivered. Thanks for the follow up and date of shipment around June 9th
Very smooth transaction and product arrived on time and item was as ordered
I really liked your site, very easy to navigate by make and model. I will definitely use again.
Excellent website and fast shipping
Brackets for the light bar work great. Easy to mount. Arrived quick.
UTV Direct is rated 4.62 based on 3,761 reviews