UTV Direct Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Under an hour
"Still waiting for my parts so how can I write anything?"
"Great service from the sales dept"
"Great service, excellent information."
"Great service"
"The website was easy to navigate and find exactly what I was looking for."
"Easy to find what you are looking for and great customer service. One piece was out of stock but received an email almost immediately telling me when to expect it and my other items shipped out right away."
"Very unhappy they sent me the wrong stuff give me a hassle about getting right stuff"
"Dealer called and said order would be late appreciate the heads up very easy to order and friendly people"
"Good prices"
"My experience with UTV directs web was very good. It was easy to find what I was looking for."
"your web site was a little difficult to use. had to call your office to get things completed. your associate was very helpful in getting the order processed. will visit you again. thanks."
"I appreciate the availability of the products for my very old Kawasaki Mule. Thank you!"
"Have everything I need for my Pioneer !"
"Part was easy to find."
"I didn’t think actual customer service existed these days until contacting UTV Direct for assistance. They’ve got my business!"
"Easy website to navigate"
"Web site was easy to navigate. They had the specific item I came looking for and I received my item sooner than I expected. very pleased. I'll be back."
"Had a little trouble putting the order together. After doing a little extra searching I figured out exactly what I needed and finished the order."
"The sales person was very knowledgeable and easy to work with!"
"Great product and fast shipping!"
UTV Direct is rated 4.53 based on 529 reviews