Starwood Animal Transport Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

94.44%
Industry Average
I would recommend this service to anyone and their pets.
posted 3 months ago - Lynne Di Bono
We were very satisfied with your service. Ryan, our contact person, was readily available and personable. Your options for service were very helpful in us making the best decision for our needs. The person in Ireland who reconnected us to our pet was excellent and thorough in helping with the transition. I highly recommend your services to other customers.
posted 3 months ago - Craig
Excellent service with every person I encountered. Ryan did a great job of arranging the whole thing and staying on top of things until my pet arrived at his destination. The guys who transported my pet to L.A. were quite amazingly kind and helpful and at the tail end Lenny did a great job of delivering him to his destination. I couldn't have asked for better care.
posted 3 months ago - Christine Janeczko
I would absolutely recommend your services to anyone else planning an international move like we did.
posted 3 months ago - Margaret Teisberg
Starwood's service was great and got our beloved Ollie safely across the pond in the middle of a pandemic.
posted 3 months ago - Josh Berry
Excellent service - right from the time we talked to your sales representative to all the way the personal coordinator taking care of the entire process.
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
Top notch travel concierge service for dogs! It’s is so lovely to have such a competent and helpful staff. Thank you to Ryan and Nick who were amazing in coordinating Door to door service! Thank you!
posted 4 months ago - Nancy & Prince Harry
Great service, with updates throughout the whole process. Emails answered right away. Made shipping my pet for the first time a lot less stressful. I highly recommend your service!!!
posted 4 months ago - Jill Hackett
I was initially encouraged to reach out to Starwood by all the positive online reviews and my first interaction with Adam was very reassuring in that they could provide the tailored service I was looking for and that they would make an effort to assign Sarah as my Pet Relocation Concierge as she was very experienced in handling USA/UK animal transportation.
posted 4 months ago - Suzanne Delaney
I was absolutely terrified at the idea of shipping my husky inside a kennel in an intercontinental flight over 3 countries and 3 days, but my fears stopped the day he left, when I received the first of many pictures and I knew he was fine. My family and I could not believe how he arrived in such a good mood, as if nothing happened. He was not stressed, he was not whining, he was not acting weird in any way. He was as normal as if we had never been separated. All the staff I interacted with (either on the phone or in person) was really nice. They actually really love animals. I thought the service was extremely expensive, but it was also impeccable: you really get what you pay for!
posted 6 months ago - Alessandro Varotto