Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

Barbara​
I love all the options we have for ordering wooden items my kiddos can paint & play with or paint and gift-we love a handmade home & handmade gifting! Ordering is easy and prices feel fair.
The product is very good quality for a fair price. Unfortunately I kept ordering the wrong size for my craft... but Joe at Woodpeckers was very responsive and I got quick replies to my questions. Highly recommend.
worked out great! Put on an antique kitchen table that I had gotten from my mother years ago and was the finishing touch I was looking for. Thanks once again
Quality Products at a decent price.
Live the products. Just what I wanted. Fast delivery
I ordered some wooden balls, half rounds, lighthouses and signs and have begun making some island gnomes and coastal gnome Christmas ornaments!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 20th November 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 20th November 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 20th November 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 20th November 2022
Your products are phenomenal
Product was good quality, delivery was quick, and customer service was professional.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 20th November 2022
Happy I've found Woodpeckers Craft. I had been looking for finials for a project and found just what I needed here. The prices are great too. I will buy from them again.
I've tried others... Woodpeckers' wooden blocks are the real deal. You can always count on getting solid smooth quality.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 20th November 2022
Great--thank you
Love your products
I had ordered a bunch of wooden cribbage pegs from Woodpeckers last month and they arrived damaged in the mail, most of the white colored ones were not useable. Woodpeckers replaced them without a problem. I'll order from them again for sure! I'll include a photo of the board with pegs, they are perfect for the 1/8 inch holes!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 19th November 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 19th November 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 19th November 2022
Love love love Woodpeckers Crafts! Their pieces are always so beautiful and the wood is excellent quality! Would highly recommend Woodpeckers Crafts for your next craft project :)
It was very good. I got it faster than I thought.
I love woodpecker crafts. The mini wooden flower pots are my favorite. They work great for my cactus craft. The shipping is always super fast and I can get crafting in just a few days after placing my order.
I have purchased several things from here and I have always been pleased and impressed with the quality. My personal favorite are the large eggs. I mounted them on top of the med candle sticks and decorated them as gifts. I wish I had of taken a picture because I was proud to give them away.
Excellent service, very good product.
I order some dowel rods for a Christmas craft project I was working on. They worked perfectly for me. I will be ordering more later on...
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 18th November 2022
I use the wooden trays for decoupage and am very pleased with the quality of product and the excellent customer service!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 18th November 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 18th November 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 18th November 2022
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.8 based on 3,382 reviews