Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodpeckers Crafts
Read Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

info@woodpeckerscrafts.com

Woodpeckers Crafts, 501 Prospect St. Unit 112, Lakewood

I use these dowels to plug screw holes with hinges . Surprisingly they came unbroken undamaged and are straight . impressed
Fast shipping! Everything packaged well so there was no damage.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 24th April 2022
It was a bag of 1/8 inch dowels for a project for somebody else. I got the dowels and I have to cut them to 14 inch length and hand them off to the other person. No pictures to share unless you want to see the bag of dowels.
Excellent product!! I make artisan wood toys and have found it's much more cost effective to purchase the wheels. The other products I have purchased are much too wide but these from Woodpecker were just perfect!!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 23rd April 2022
Love the 14" rounds and paddle board products! Easy to work with.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 23rd April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 23rd April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 23rd April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 23rd April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 23rd April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 23rd April 2022
Everything that I have ordered from Woodpeckers Craft has been great experience! The quality of their product is beyond superior! Thanks and so glad I found you guys!!
I ordered 18" , 1/2" diameter dowels and between the quality and price they are beautiful!
My first order and I had a small issue with the sizing of a product. The owners were quick to send out a new order and take care of us. Will order again.
Great service and fast shipping
Much less expensive than the Hardware store or lumber shop. Great customer service too. I made frames to fit Acoustic Foam Panels.
I ordered several items but so far I've only used one 18" round and I love it.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 21st April 2022
As always I was very satisfied with my order
It was great for what I wanted to use it for.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 20th April 2022
I had been looking for craftable candle holders and Woodpeckers fit the bill They were perfect and have already been checking out their site for more projects.
I love the wood that I have ordered and will be ordering more soon. Delivery was fast as well and great for my small business.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 17th April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 17th April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 17th April 2022
I’ve ordered multiple times and am never disappointed. Great quality wood cutouts and fast shipping! Also, such a large variety of wood cutouts! Love it!
Exactly what we needed to use as flag finials for our Rotary flags
I've ordered wooden circles and wood egg shapes from woodpeckers. Loved both. They both were just right for my projects. Out of the box they were so smooth and ready to paint.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 16th April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 16th April 2022 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 16th April 2022
Excellent product. Easy to order. Fast shipping.
Order shipped very quickly, description on website was very good with all dimensions. I painted spools and used as mannequin stands.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 16th April 2022