Woodpeckers Crafts Reviews

Crystal Reed
Chuck Fischer
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Tiffani Brooks
I love them. Good quality and fast turn around
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Loved my candlesticks can not wait to use them for my wedding! In the process of staining them and they look amazing!
very good for the price if Ineed anything else i will definitly order
Website is easy to use & the order shipped quickly. The 1.25 & 1.5” wooden balls are great quality. They are used for handmade gnomes’ noses.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 3rd May 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 3rd May 2021 Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
It was not exactly what I thought I was ordering. The picture and description did not explain well enough I didn’t think. I thought the ladybugs were 1/2 not whole. The picture looked, to me, like they were flat on the bottom. Cannot use for what I needed. Service was great and delivery time was great. I would lose money and basically pay twice to return.
They were just what I needed
These beads are prefect for our swings.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
These are the perfect wooden parts fora new children's windmill craft we designed in-house. Great service and reasonable pricing on items and shipping. We'll definitely order again!
I am very happy with my purchase, quality product at a great price and fast shipping.
A++ SELLER. EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION. ORDERS ARE PROCESSED AND SHIPPED PROMPTLY.
Looked at one & looks fine. Haven’t had x to fully check order yet! Will do so soon as They are due to go out for drill holes. Using for my custom wind chimes!
While the price for my 1 1/4", 1/2"-drilled wood ball bead was the best, the majority of the beads were not properly drilled out, which means I had to manually carve out the residual wood to make it fit into my 7/16" rod. While I do have a precision 1/2" drill with a sharp point, it is only good to drill an entire new hole, not to enlarge one that is slightly to small. So I had to manually drive each bead onto my fixated drill, turned with (with gloves on, as the drill is very sharp), until no more grindings were produced, eating a lot of my valuable time. It appears that you either have used a drill that was not sharp anymore, and/or pushed it through very fast. Either way, not properly executed - ate up all the financial savings, and then some, at the expense of my limited life-time.
They are the perfect size for the garden scene I was trying to create in my yard. I could not be happier with how everything turned out.
This is what I am making. The wheels are perfect for the 18 wheeler replica of a conventional Peterbuilt!
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
Perfect for my purpose! I made a coffin case for a Dracula themed pipe of mine from Peterson of Dublin.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 1st May 2021
I have been very satisfied with pricing and service from Woodpecker Crafts! A couple of discs in my first order were not the right thickness so I emailed and was answered immediately. Replacements arrived soon thereafter.
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Very good quality at a good price
Woodpeckers Crafts 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Thinner Than I Thought But The Pyrography Piece Came Out Perfect !! Will Definitely Be Buying More Wood From Here!!
Woodpeckers Crafts 4 star review on 30th April 2021
The small wood rounds that I ordered we as perfect as all the other wood pieces I have ordered. They are always of good quality material! The pricing and shipping are also top notch!
I ordered two rounds to replace cafe chair bottoms. These came fast and were very sturdy. I highly suggest Woodpeckers to all my friends for time saving precut items.
Woodpeckers Crafts is rated 4.79 based on 969 reviews