DICK'S Sporting Goods Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend DICK'S Sporting Goods

How would you rate DICK'S Sporting Goods ?

"Good selection and some reasonable prices, but you have to watch and know what is a good deal because some items are overpriced."
"as an avid sports family, we shop at Dicks Sporting Goods frequently- among the sports my family enjoy is Sporting Clays. however, your company has chosen to stop selling to my young adult athletes the #1 necessary equipment needed for our family sport - shotguns Who is Dicks to choose what sports my children choose to compete in and purchase the necessary equipment for. we have in the past purchased several shotguns and numerous other sports equipment from Dicks... this ends today im sorry to say i know we are just one family & this will probally have little effect on a large companys bottom line, however this is really our only recourse for a family that is having a so called sporting goods store dictate what sports are appropriate for young athletes to play"
"I love all of these complaints that mostly seem to be coming from the internet ordering process. It is atrocious. I ordered an item, was told it would be here in 3 day and then 2 days later learned it wasn't even shipped. Tried to cancel my order at this point, for some reason I wasn't able to cancel because they could not tell where in the process my order was. Miraculously I got an e-mail the next day saying my order was unfortunately delayed. Contacted customer service again and was told I still couldn't cancel my order. So basically I will eventually get an order a good week or 2 after I was supposed to get it and customer service was essentially non existent. If this was Amazon, this order would have been cancelled immediately and I would never have been charged, no questions asked. Yet this store must be so desperate for any sale it can get it won't cancel it. This is just one reason of many why this store is going bankrupt and has a steeply declining stock price during great market conditions. I will visit this store once more in my life and that will be to return the product and get my money back once I receive it. Which just leads to one more reason why you are going bankrupt - let's spend the money to ship the product vs cancelling and at least saving money on the shipment. This place has got more holes than swiss cheese and I am sure good ole Dick has no idea. Good riddance Dick you won't be missed."
"Staff was friendlier than other sporting goods stores. Better quality brands as well."
"Returned my order and was told on the phone it takes up to 4 weeks for a refund on an item that was delivered already to their location , unbelievable, now in days what company takes that long to process a refund !!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!"
"Ordered spin cycle shorts for my daughter; great quality, but price was kind of high. However, delivery was within 5-6 days as promised."
"Bought some top quality hiking boots for winter hiking. So far, so good!"
"It’s too small"
"They truelly have the worst customer service. I ordered a pair or shoes over two weeks ago and my order kept getting canceled. I called and ordered multiple times until two orders went through even though I only wanted one. They charged me twice and mailed two pairs of shoes. I never received the pairs of shoes. I'm not sure if something happened with ups or DSG. I called and asked to get a refund for one of the charges and another pair mailed to me. A manager told me that they couldn't give me a refund and that they have shipped out a new pair. I still haven't received my pair of shoes and I have been charged over $150 for a pair of shoes that costs about $70. At this point I doubt that I will get anything mailed from them. My only option is to contact my back and try to dispute the charge."
"Excellent customer service"
DICK'S Sporting Goods is rated 3.45 based on 11 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!