Skechers Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Skechers

Tell us how Skechers made you happy

"They sent a returns postage label with my order."
"I was so happy when I got my Sketchers shoes. I had been searching for a good wide shoe that was skid and slip resistant that would be comfortable for walking on hard floors for.hours on end and Sketchers really saved my feet. Thank goodness. I had tried several other companies but Sketchers really came.through for me. They are so comfortable."
"I bought a shoe from Skechers shop in Glasgow two weeks back and after wearing it very first time I developed pain in lower band of my foot. I took the shoe back to the Skechers shop from where I bought it (Glasgow Buchanan) the lady at the counter not only refused to take the shoe but not even ready to replace it or give me an alternative. I told her that this shoe has a design fault but she refused to listen and start ignoring me. I was very disappointed because the shoe is not only uncomfortable but the staff member who dealt with me was so rude and ignorant. Very disappointed.."
"The shoes are exceptionally comfortable and I would recommend them for people who have sensitive soles to their feet. I have spent a lot of money on insoles and arch supports etc. but have found that I don't need any of these when I wear the Go Walk range."
"Very comfortable shoes and stylish too."
"When I wear my Skechers (Go Step Lite - Dashing), no matter what I'm wearing, is improved by the style of my shoes. I walk with a lighter step, feel more energized and know I look great wearing a great looking shoe too."
"I havent waited ling for delivery only aftet 5days and kept me informed about my order and sizes are good thanks"
Skechers is rated 4.29 based on 7 reviews