Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

Phoenix Business Centre,
Phoenix Business Centre
Santa Venera
SVR 9022

Favorite app / website to use for my crypto transactions very pleased with the speed of everything
Very easy to use
Excellent service and fast
Excellent service and fast
Xcoins is super easy and the staff support are cool to me
Xcoins.com never disappoints!
I was really surprised when found out Xcoins because besides other big exchanges, I had a feeling of dealing with real people, all transactions are verified and if needed they will make contact with you even with telephone calls. I changed my DCA to Xcoins and I am very satisfied, the price is not the best but also not the worst for buying with card.
I love XCoins for the simple that that it was effortless to become verified. XCoins also takes security very seriously, by reaching out via email, when. More than one transaction takes place in a short amount of time. The transaction fees are minimal, the transactions are always fast, averaging just a few minutes until the first confirmation. I’ve used many many other platforms for purchasing crypto, and I can honestly say, it has been a pleasure purchasing from XCoins, and I intend on making XCoins my first stop for crypto purchases!
I love Xcoins! They are have the fastest delivery time and make purchasing Bitcoin easy!
They did a great job with getting the transaction process approved and because of a lucky chance system failure I’ve got double the amount of bitcoin. It is awesome thank you and I will be back.
I recently had the pleasure of using Xcoins for my cryptocurrency transactions, and I am thoroughly impressed. This platform sets itself apart with its user-friendly interface, robust security features, and lightning-fast transaction speeds. Customer support deserves a special mention. The team at Xcoins is responsive and knowledgeable, addressing my inquiries promptly and providing valuable assistance. This level of customer service is a testament to their dedication to user satisfaction.
Hey I use xcoin.com to buy and send my btc I love how they work I love the security they have sometimes it’s a little stressful but then when I look back I’m really happy that they do I give them ten stars if I could I had another one used to us and had waited over 8 hours at times
Beyond excited to find I won the prize of 250 bitcoin by submitting the survey. Ive entrusted my purchases with XCoins and have been pleased with the ease of doing so. I can recommend XCoins wholeheartedly.
Efficient,Always Accurate, great customer service. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends
I am thrilled to have been selected as the recipient of the "Win Free BTC" contest. I have been extremely pleased using the Xcoins platform since I started using it several weeks ago. I love the outstanding speed and response of the platform as well as from its Support Staff. This is a 5 star platform in my mind. With gratitude, Stan.
Very informative
Easy process to purchase crypto from start to finish. Great website!
Standup guy, that Sam at Xcoins.com. They aren't too shabby as a collective, I might add. So to make a long story short, F with X for yo coins n’ shitz
Great and easy to use. Good app.
Xcoins.com is rated 4.8 based on 1,009 reviews