Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
4.5
Based on 11,411 reviews
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Yoga-Insure 1 star review on 14th April 2024
Yoga-Insure 3 star review on 26th March 2024
Marina Donaldson
Yoga-Insure 4 star review on 20th March 2024
Yoga-Insure 4 star review on 20th March 2024
Very good value for money. I would have given 5 stars if they could sort out their connection with Confused.com, which never seems to work
Price was in my budget and processing was easy and understanding never herd of yoga before comparing sites was a good help
Great service, great cover at a great price
Great, easy experience renewing my insurance and was cheaper than my other insurance quote I have received
Cheap insurance, but when it comes to renewal, I received just one "renewal invite" and then discovered that my policy had renewed automatically despite me not having given authority for it to do so. Documentation received is not clear about this: my initial payment is described as a 'one off payment' for 12 months insurance; the one renewal document does not make it clear that the policy could automatically renew and does not provide any detail of price in the main body of text. There is no phone number to contact a human and the 'robot' fails to understand anything that I type. All very under-handed and devious. My only solution is to pay an extortionate £49.99 fee to cancel a policy that I did not ask for or want, after just a day of it being put in place. Avoid Yoga and other companies based at the same address - use a well-known and reputable company instead - it might cost a little more in the short term, but at least they are clear and honest! Thankfully I never had to make a claim during my time insured with Yoga... I hate to think what a shables that would end up in!
I found Yoga Insurance so easy to deal with and bno complications as with other insurers. They gave me a quote straight away and everything was made really easy to understand. Excellent company.
Very easy and efficient
Very easy to use site. Competitively priced with more extras as standard.
I cancelled my renewal online. This evening I checked my emails and this company have sent my new documents. There is no way of speaking to a human. I have been on three hours this evening trying to cancel. The chat bot thing does not understand me. This has me so stressed when I’ve paid my new insurance company in full.
Yoga-Insure 1 star review on 2nd April 2024
Best price on price comparison site. Saved over £100 on renewal price. Very easy process Very happy overall
Easy to do and sensible pricing.
So quick and straight forward and satisfied with the result
Quick and easy to use great price!
Quick and easy to sort out car insurance. Very reasonable price. First time with Yoga I’m impressed
Quick and easy on my second year with Yoga .
Very easy to set up Clear website
No customer contact number,I expect problems if I need assistance
Easy process
I saved £160 on my car insurance. Compared with Direct Line. Easy to fill in the application.
I cancelled my renewal online, yet they still renewed my insurance. Awful company.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.5 based on 11,411 reviews